"Once Upon a One More Time" Musical

Jean-Philippe

Posted by Britney:

A new musical comedy set to the pop anthems of Britney Spears is officially here! ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME is an uproarious, irreverent look at the towering challenges, charms, and choices involved in finding that most elusive of endings: Happily Ever After. It features some of Britney’s most iconic hits throughout her career!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/theater/britney-spears-musical.html?fbclid=IwAR2rbk1salESwvYScFie3mhNViDVxNQEYH2qFcE7uVvJUEqZw4JUa3RQBQY

BRITNEY X SNOW WHITE = MY DREAM!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, VeteranFan86 said:

no thanks. even if it’s Britney-approved, how involved in it is she? If it flops, the gp will automatically point fingers at her.

I doubt it would flop, people still love her music. Besides if they can make a successful Mean Girls musical then I’m sure a Britney one will do fine. 

Britney has talked about it:@breatheheavy

"I'm so excited to have a musical with my songs - especially one that takes place in such a magical world filled with characters that I grew up on, who I love and adore," said Spears. "This is a dream come true for me!"

And about her involvement:

"Throughout her career, Britney has captivated fans across the globe with her singular brand of energy and resilience," said James L. Nederlander. "For three years, we have been working closely with her to develop a concept that perfectly encapsulates her unique spirit, and are so thrilled to finally bring this joyous and electrifying show to the stage."

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Britney-Spears-Musical-ONCE-UPON-A-ONE-MORE-TIME-Will-Have-Pre-Broadway-Run-in-Chicago-This-Year-20190312

Archived