"Once Upon a One More Time" Musical

Jean-Philippe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Isla. said:

The ‘deep album cuts’ will probably just be Breathe On Me, Touch Of My Hand and Freakshow lbh :tbh:  

I don't get what is the deal with Freakshow, it's average at best

Get Naked or Heaven On Earth deserves that same recogniton

36 minutes ago, Goku said:

Sis, did you really expect Cinderella, Bella, and other Disney characters to perform on a ****** song about ************? 

giphy.gif

Burn this thread

giphy.gif

Well no (although not using Cinderella is a missed opportunity) but we all know which non single album tracks Britney still performs to this day :tbh: 

I love that she’s doing this because this is something new for her and if it’s successful, it sounds as if they’ll take it on broadway to NY, and even on tour! Y’all want her to explore new avenues as an artist and this is huge, like it’s broadway. And if it doesn’t end up being super successful, no harm no foul. At least they gave it a shot! For it to even be actually happening is honestly an achievement, Broadway is acclaimed and it will definitely put more respect on her name within the industry. Especially if she’s apart of the creative process which it sounds like she is. 

Don't know if this was also posted in TIMES article, but it's interesting

The show is scheduled to start previews October 29th, open November 13th, and to run until December 1st at the James M. Nederlander Theater in Chicago, before coming to Broadway in 2020. The Michael Jackson jukebox musical Don't Stop ‘Til You Get Enough was supposed to fill the same theater on those same dates, but the Chicago run was cancelled in anticipation of Leaving Neverland. However, it's not quite dead yet: another workshop session of that play is still scheduled in NYC this fall, and EW adds that that one is "still planning to open on Broadway in 2020."

Archived