Delete Outrageous from Britney’s discography?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We knew it when it was released.We knew it when he was still famous.Everybody who knew him knew about Aaliyah being a child when they were together.I feel sad it's been too long all of us to talk about it, even think about it....

Deleting a song would also delete Britney's work on the song too.I really don't think it would do anything to him at this point.

30 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Does that mean she should pull Femme Fatale since Dr. Luke was the executive produced the album amid the Kesha drama and other artists coming forward due to his treatment?

It's not like Outrageous did much the video was scrapped due to the fall, she only performed it on the Onyx tour almost 15 years ago.

People aren't checking for the song.

Good point!

No one even knows R.Kelly assisted with that the track.  I'm a stan and even I didn't know that until recently.  He barely makes any money on that track at all anymore.  And it be unnecessary bad press for Britney and her label if they deleted it.  They can remove his music, but not other artists' music unless it has a bad message to it.  Deleting history doesn't benefit or punish him or anyone.

Outrageous is a WHOLE *** BOPPPPPP. In the past few months, I’ve been listening to it non-stop. That and (IGT) Boom Boom. Early 2000sney Urbanney slays my entire existence and I wish she made more music like that back when it was trendy and cool. :yesplease:

The early 2000s in general was such an interesting time and I really miss the music of that era. :schoolingtime:

21 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

The answers in this post are not ok. This man rapes black girls. If you stream at all you are giving him money. Yet, of course this fanbase doesn't care about little black girls if the song is good. :tiffeyeroll:

I don't listen to Outrageous on Spotify, only in my ilegally downloaded file in my iPod. He's not getting my money.

Archived