Delete Outrageous from Britney’s discography?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Um no, everyone already knew he was a **** by 2003. Marriage documents came out that were between him and Aaliyah when she was 15 years old :mj:

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

rkelly was a proven **** with his marriage to an underage aaliyah.:deadbanana:

he even wrote her first album 'age ain't nothing but a number' :deadbanana:

another proof that he KNEW Aaliyah was underage :deadbanana:
https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/01/video-proof-rkelly-knew-age-aaliyah/ 

Uncovered by TMZ, the clip is taken from a 1994 documentary and unequivocally sees Kelly acknowledging Aaliyah’s age.

“Right now I’m producing a very talented lady — a young lady,” Kelly narrates in one of the scenes, adding, “She’s 14, Aaliyah. She’s real street.

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

also MJ is a **** as well. a child described perfectly his d.ick and a specific mark that is only visible while erect. how come and a child saw his **** let alone his mark too that would be only visible if his **** is happy happyZ w00?:well:

No one knew They were married until later on tho
Everything was kept secret and it was exposed around the end of the 00s
And we are talking about Britney in 2003, those were only allegations at the time.
So in all honesty: The truth was confirmed later on when Britney's album had been released for several years.

and about the MJ thing, the kid also said he was circumcised when he was NOT (maybe his parents didn't tell him that everyone is different since he was jewish)
If he guessed a mark, why wasnt MJ put in jail?
Read the documents, it's much more complicated than that.
That's why every kid that sued him, gave up and when they grew up, said that their parents made them do it.
:joanne:

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know it sounds bad, but I've never really cared that much about lyrics. Being a bit CKney, I think a song is just a song :idkney:

I've never done anything in my life, like taking a decision or the way I behave or think, based on the lyrics of the music I listen to. I never find advise, or poetry, nor I care about if the songs are personal to the artist or autobiographical, but that's me. I've learned through the years that most people really give too much importance to the lyrics so I kinda get why some would find it offensive (I think T.I.'s part in Tik Tik Boom is so much worse, yet I prefer TTB anyway) 

That being said, the reason why I don't like Outrageous that much (I can tolerate it once I'm listening to it) is first of all, its sound. It might have that arabic influence that might have been fresh in 2003, but a few years later it started to sound dated af. It sounds boring, it sounds empty. It's like it's lacking punch, like a stronger beat. And it's kinda how I feel about Slave, the instrumental of Slave sounds very dated nowadays, but Slave has such a nice melody that it can be reworked and be brought to the present, like they did with POM or any live arrangement they've done over the years. Outrageous, you can't do much about it.

Now, I don't care about the meaning or the message of the lyrics itself, but the only way I care about them is in the sound they produce, if that makes any sense. There are repetitive lyrics, that create a certain flow that sounds nice, like "womanizer, woma-womanizer, you're a womanize- oh, womanizer oh. You're a womanizer, baby" that's catchy af for some reason.

But "OUTRAGEOUS, blah blah blah, OUTRAGEOUS, blah blah blah, OUTRAGEOUS...." x1000  can get very annoying if you're really not in the mood. 

I think the bridge is the best part of the song "I just wanna be happy..." and it kinda makes it similar to the original Boys, but then goes back to the obnoxious chorus, that is the same from beginning to end, with no change, no excitement, no nothing.

The live performance was hot in OHT, I actually think I like it more than other performances, like Showdown, TOMH, The Hookup, but it's bearable only because they shortened the song. Otherwise it would've been very tiring. So I think it's cool to watch it being performed, or if the music video was completed, I think it would've had a little bit of story with Snoop Dog and the basketball match and the choreo, etc, so we would all be more focused in the things that are going on rather than the song itself. Without a performance or video, I think it's just really boring to just listen to it on your headphones. :yaknow: 

Yes it's hard to listen when you're not feeling good but i love the song in general.That specific arabic sound makes it amazing for me since i'm Turkish and their music is mixed with our music because Turkish people established many states at their land.

About the lyrics,i mostly don't care about them too much as long as it's not too bad.It doesn't have to be statement to be a good song.

I'm also very sorry i couldn't answer you.I've had a very bad internet connection for 2 days.I couldn't even read it at once.It was that bad :embarrassney:

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the news for the marriage went public way before britneys album. they even found the certificate of the marriage. it wasn't just "allegationsss":joanne:

and about the MJ thingy, the kid most likely got confused/or didn't know the difference with circumcision. It doesn't matter tho because that aside which could be simply him getting confused (he was a kid......) he described perfectly MJ's **** AND a mark that is only visible when it's erect. So are you trying to tell me that he "guessed" the details and even the location of that mark let alone while mj's **** is erect? can u reach for the stars some more? :joanne: MJ not being jailed doesn't mean he was innocent lmfao...like he couldn't settle things with a generous paycheck outside of court :joanne: don't act like every rich and powerful *********/abuser is getting straight away to jail. Let's not act like they don't pay/use their influence/connections to get away K hunnypie? :joanne:
I've read abt it don't worry. Some of the kids lied but some also were definitely true. There is no denying that the kid describing every detail with accuracy abt MJ's **** is telling the truth. The investigators/police confirmed it  :joanne:
We have a FACT right here hunny. A child saw MJ's erect **** and described details and even a unique mark and the exact spot of it. :joanne:
Michael filthy **** Jackson inviting kidsss to sleep in his bed wasn't strange at all riiiite? :joanne:
him paying for settlements outside of court was absolutely normal apparently! Nothing strange here at alllll :joanne:

The certificate was leaked after the beginning of 00s from what I've found

and it kinda was, they inspected him several months after/before the kid gave his statements
I mean..he had vitiligo, everything is changing
and what about the "strange color" his ***** had? please
I can also say that the kids were suing him for money which is also pretty obvious :drown:|

U haven't read enough tho :well:

Michael is innocent and greedy people made u believe he is a **** when even the court saw that the mother was just trying to gain money since she did questionable stuff.
Don't quote me, I won't argue with delusional people :brityawning:

• 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

People and their art are two different entity's. I don't think deleting stuff is healthy at all. I think if anything it makes you look petty and childish 

It's not like this song can cure the cancer :pleaseshhh:, so if instead of bringing joy it's causing disgust...

I'll say... Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania dump him 

R. Kelly has been caught, everyone knows what he is. People who he ***** are getting justice. He will 100% will never be able to harm anyone again. He should still be able to make money from his hard work, he is very talented with music. And p.s, I don't stream music I listen to cds so I'm not helping him make money. And downloading from YouTube is illegal anyway so pick your devil

On 1/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, canceledshow said:

First and foremost I truly hope that Britney won't delete nor remove Outrageous from the iTunes because

a) when she recorded the song, RKelly was already known as ******/****/you name it.

this isn't something that we found about him NOW giphy.gif

it's been this way since the 90s

b) I don't know what's Gaga's excuse to record with him A DECADE after Britney did, and she even sings "do what u want with my body". okay wtf Gaga

c) if Britney's team decides to remove Outrageous, will they remove  Britney Jean's old time favourite TIK TIK BOOM ??

where another male rapper talks about putting a **** **** in her drink and beat her giphy.gif

Got my brain have you going insane
My dynamite stick
known to drive chick crazy baby
While you laying on your back with your feet up
Right there in my wife beater
She like the way I eat her, beat her, beat her
Treat her like an animal somebody call PETA
Put a little bit of this inside a margarita

what's even more painful is to see Britney's writing credits on TikTik ****

so she obviously was freaking aware about **** and you know, beating the *hit out of someoneInbornGiftedHaddock-max-1mb.gif

"Yea ****, beat her, Cool cool I like it" :makesomenoise:

and then I remembered that it's all about being politicly correct and save your ***. 

not that any of these stars worry about ****/r kelly/ insert anything 

they just try to preserve their own brand

In conclusion:

one deleted song won't save the world,

won't help the victims,

won't raise awareness,

they are just doing the politicly correct thing 

and by that, they end up looking fake and like they didn't knew/care when they were in the studio. 

which is a lie 

DeafeningAgonizingFlee-size_restricted.g

THANK YOU 

Archived