Delete Outrageous from Britney’s discography?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i like the song so i will keep on listening. :watrusayin:

me listening to Outrageous isnt helping Rkelly in any way.

Thanks for the input, I was just wondering what y’all thoughts were. 

Does he get royalties from that song at all?

I’m seeing commentary from both sides. I personally like do what u want but I don’t want to support R Kelly in any way. So I’m just opting to listen to Christina.

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

Thanks for the input, I was just wondering what y’all thoughts were. 

Does he get royalties from that song at all?

I’m seeing commentary from both sides. I personally like do what u want but I don’t want to support R Kelly in any way. So I’m just opting to listen to Christina.

I dont really care if he gets 5$ a year from the few people streaming outrageous. It takes a looooot of sreams for him to make anything lmao.  I dont sream her music anyway so he isnt getting **** from me.

I don't even listen to it that much :raven:

If it disappeared from streaming platforms I wouldn't care at all. There are more important songs missing from streaming already, like Quicksand or Girl in the Mirror.

The clips of the unfinished video aren't on VEVO either. 

The only thing that would matter would be if they removed the unofficial videos of the OHT performance. 

I don't listen to that song much anyways but if I feel like listening to it I will. I don't see the point of boycotting old *** music that's not gonna make him much money anymore anyways. His music shouldn't be used in advertisements or soundtracks because that's where the money is but I will still be streaming. What can I say? That freak made some bops :tehe:

Does that mean she should pull Femme Fatale since Dr. Luke was the executive produced the album amid the Kesha drama and other artists coming forward due to his treatment?

It's not like Outrageous did much the video was scrapped due to the fall, she only performed it on the Onyx tour almost 15 years ago.

People aren't checking for the song.

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't even listen to it that much :raven:

If it disappeared from streaming platforms I wouldn't care at all. There are more important songs missing from streaming already, like Quicksand or Girl in the Mirror.

The clips of the unfinished video aren't on VEVO either. 

The only thing that would matter would be if they removed the unofficial videos of the OHT performance. 

We should have all her songs in streaming, i don't understand why we don't

2 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I don't want to be a hater or something but it is very messed up she release that song in first place and do that kind of performances when R Kelly's **** histories were kinda public back in the day.

What's wild to me is B2K also spoke out in regard to R. Kelly yet they said they'll still perform his songs on their new tour then never again.

This group is capitalizing on the cash yet trying to say what R. Kelly did was wrong on the other hand what's a B2K concert without their big hit "Bump Bump Bump" that R. Kelly produced.

SMH

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

What's wild to me is B2K also spoke out in regard to R. Kelly yet they said they'll still perform his songs on their new tour then never again.

This group is capitalizing on the cash yet trying to say what R. Kelly did was wrong on the other hand what's a B2K concert without their big hit "Bump Bump Bump" that R. Kelly produced.

SMH

Well, they wouldn't have any people in their concerts without their hits...

R. Kelly did get a lot of his music pulled and down graded on streaming platforms, but that didn't include songs he's produced or wrote for other artists.

If they banned everything R. Kelly many of these artists would be having the song pulled.

Toni Braxton

Britney Spears

Lady Gaga

B2K

Sparkle

HI Five

Changing Faces (Stroke You UP)

Michael Jackson

Syleena Johnson

Ginuwine

Joe

JS