Delete Outrageous from Britney’s discography?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's an obscure track from britney's catalogue in my opinion and the gen public doesn't even know it. snoop even posted a throwback pic earlier this week and everyone in the comments were like wtf when did this happen/what is this...

no one is looking for this song and no one is gonna start protesting britney for it when there are A listers out there who have enabled R Kelly and still continue to do so. 

but if it was removed then oh well. never liked the song 

10 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Yeah but what i'm trying to say is: they KNEW who he was/is yet they're worked with him and it was fine until now? why?

If you know what i mean?

Oh yeah totally, somehow his previous offences were swept under the rug so I guess nobody ever thought it would be problematic for them.

Everybody in this business is opportunistic and lacking any sense of morality and will do anything to pave their way. R Kelly had success so others were interested.

Now that he's finally being exposed and the internet can't contain his backlash - it's becoming problematic for people that worked with him so now they're suddenly acting "woke". Gaga didn't even address him - just that "she was in a bad place" which I think was a cop out. They're all as bad as each other, and that includes Britney and her team.

49 minutes ago, mel92 said:

it's an obscure track from britney's catalogue in my opinion and the gen public doesn't even know it. snoop even posted a throwback pic earlier this week and everyone in the comments were like wtf when did this happen/what is this...

no one is looking for this song and no one is gonna start protesting britney for it when there are A listers out there who have enabled R Kelly and still continue to do so. 

but if it was removed then oh well. never liked the song 

I swear, it's like he posts a picture of him and Britney at least like once a year when they probably only met like once and worked with eachother for less than a few hours. :deadbanana: Oh well, not complaining. I love him. 

Outrageous is a bop btw. :byetina:

On 1/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, IconicShow said:

R. Kelly did get a lot of his music pulled and down graded on streaming platforms, but that didn't include songs he's produced or wrote for other artists.

If they banned everything R. Kelly many of these artists would be having the song pulled.

Toni Braxton

Britney Spears

Lady Gaga

B2K

Sparkle

HI Five

Changing Faces (Stroke You UP)

Michael Jackson

Syleena Johnson

Ginuwine

Joe

JS

Tamia

Charlie Wilson

Whitney Houston

Aaliyah

Jennifer Hudson

Jahiem

Ruben Studdard

Trey Songs

Frankie J

Pussycat Dolls

K Michelle

Fantasia

Isley Brothers

Maxwell

Kelly Price

Blaque

KCI  N JoJo

Maxwell

Nick Cannon

Destiny's Child

Jordan Sparks

Tyrese

Twista

Ciara

Big Tymers

Nivea

Ray J

Update -

Lady Gaga pulls "Do What You Want" and X Tina supported her

Ciara in the process of puling her song Promise

Celine Dion pulling "I'm Your Angel"

Pussycat Dolls pulling song

RCA his record label he's signed to as is Britney has pulled all financial backing for any new projects.

It's just a hypicrotical world we live in nowa days . Im not even familiar with R.Kelly nor am i even a fan od R&B crap . But SJW literally live on the interney , and if you're rich , known and your scandals are "offenssive" then you're teared apart .harvey weinstien? Definitley deserved every backlash , spacey? The same , cosby? Yes . 

Isn't *** , **** and everything **** promoted heavily on our social platforms and schools?  Then why are we attacking the aftermath? Im pretty sure everybody is coming for me , we've all been abused at some point whether ******** or physically etc . But as you grow older you'll realise that there is an economy soley built on the promotion of everything *** and **** It's highly hypocritical and unfair . Imagine being fired over what you did on the weekend . And i hope the REAL abused men and women around the world heal and grow strong. 

4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Update -

Lady Gaga pulls "Do What You Want" and X Tina supported her

Ciara in the process of puling her song Promise

Celine Dion pulling "I'm Your Angel"

Pussycat Dolls pulling song

RCA his record label he's signed to as is Britney has pulled all financial backing for any new projects.

He wrote/produced Ciara's Promise? :crying2:

this is so stupid and the reason why politicly correctness is for dumb people only.

like all these stars knew about his past of **** and **** stuff.

this wasn't a big surprise. he was a felon when Britney did a duet with him and he was **** when Gaga sang Do what u want to my body as well. 

so it's like Oh my god everybody has already downloaded our song, paid for it, made money off of with it, so yea, let's delete it from iTunes because in the studio I thought it was just rumours about him being ****. yea

this will fix everything, so millennials can be more accepting you know

argh

stupid

giphy.gif

First and foremost I truly hope that Britney won't delete nor remove Outrageous from the iTunes because

a) when she recorded the song, RKelly was already known as ******/****/you name it.

this isn't something that we found about him NOW giphy.gif

it's been this way since the 90s

b) I don't know what's Gaga's excuse to record with him A DECADE after Britney did, and she even sings "do what u want with my body". okay wtf Gaga

c) if Britney's team decides to remove Outrageous, will they remove  Britney Jean's old time favourite TIK TIK BOOM ??

where another male rapper talks about putting a **** **** in her drink and beat her giphy.gif

Got my brain have you going insane
My dynamite stick
known to drive chick crazy baby
While you laying on your back with your feet up
Right there in my wife beater
She like the way I eat her, beat her, beat her
Treat her like an animal somebody call PETA
Put a little bit of this inside a margarita

what's even more painful is to see Britney's writing credits on TikTik ****

so she obviously was freaking aware about **** and you know, beating the *hit out of someoneInbornGiftedHaddock-max-1mb.gif

"Yea ****, beat her, Cool cool I like it" :makesomenoise:

and then I remembered that it's all about being politicly correct and save your ***. 

not that any of these stars worry about ****/r kelly/ insert anything 

they just try to preserve their own brand

In conclusion:

one deleted song won't save the world,

won't help the victims,

won't raise awareness,

they are just doing the politicly correct thing 

and by that, they end up looking fake and like they didn't knew/care when they were in the studio. 

which is a lie 

DeafeningAgonizingFlee-size_restricted.g

12 minutes ago, canceledshow said:

c) if Britney's team decides to remove Outrageous, will they remove  Britney Jean's old time favourite TIK TIK BOOM ??

where another male rapper talks about putting a **** **** in her drink and beat her giphy.gif

Got my brain have you going insane
My dynamite stick
known to drive chick crazy baby
While you laying on your back with your feet up
Right there in my wife beater
She like the way I eat her, beat her, beat her
Treat her like an animal somebody call PETA
Put a little bit of this inside a margarita

I think it could be about ecstasy not **** pill.
And I don't take beat her literally, cuz why even touch a woman with dynamite stick in the *** :well:

For me Tic Tic Boom sounds way better than Outrageous :janet:

I just dont f**king get the point of removing him from things. Are we gonna remove every bad person in history from pop culture because thats impossible. Most we dont even know they are bad people. And some that we know might even be wrongfully accused. Its all useless. I do get Gaga for deleting it. It charted again and he actually sings on it. Outrageous is just produced by him. 

Actually no.
There were only allegations what he was a **** which were not proven since they couldn't even prove that the girls in the videos/pics are underage.
He only got sued but never proven.

That's why some people like MJ are thought out to be Pedos too, while there are no real proofs.
(Although people have come out in the following years about Kelly being one)

20 minutes ago, Soni said:

Actually no.
There were only allegations what he was a **** which were not proven since they couldn't even prove that the girls in the videos/pics are underage.
He only got sued but never proven.

That's why some people like MJ are thought out to be Pedos too, while there are no real proofs.
(Although people have come out in the following years about Kelly being one)

Um no, everyone already knew he was a **** by 2003. Marriage documents came out that were between him and Aaliyah when she was 15 years old :mj:

So......If there's no proof and evidence that could put somone in jail then we should all attack HIM , get him fired and ruin his life and reputation . Hmmmmmm and then we ask men to behave and treat women nice , yet a "tough" male is desirable and wanted but a "weak" male is unwanted and worthless. Where is our society going? We're doing to men what used to happen to women which ultimatley corrupted our society . The war on men won't end well . The same way the war on women did not end well. 

Archived