Delete Outrageous from Britney’s discography?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I look at outrageous differently. 

His music he wrote was directly taken from what he was doing and going through at the time. 

I watched the documentary and it makes me look at outrageous sort of in a gross way. With what the song is saying and it was written around the time he was arrested and let out. It’s quite alarming. :mj:

7 hours ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

The answers in this post are not ok. This man rapes black girls. If you stream at all you are giving him money. Yet, of course this fanbase doesn't care about little black girls if the song is good. :tiffeyeroll:

This is the same logic as wanting to bring a building down because it was built by criminals or what else. I don't think one think has to do with the other;it's not because someone should be arrested that some of his previous work / collaborations needs to vanish from existence and become prohibited. Lady Gaga's decision to remove Do What U Want from social media only came to 'impress' everyone after she was silent on the matter for a while and media / fanbases started to talk **** about it. :mhm: 

11 hours ago, RafaParker97 said:

rkellygagadryhumpsnl.gif?w=600&h=335   tumblr_mwe7geRKgk1t1rvzco3_250.gif

Are those real ?

I can't believe they performed the song together 

I can't believe THAT is what they wore

I can't believe THAT was their routine

awkward as ****

It's stupid to remove a song, it's not like you can pretend it never existed. The music is still good, just like Woody Allen, Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey films are still good.

40 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Are those real ?

I can't believe they performed the song together 

I can't believe THAT is what they wore

I can't believe THAT was their routine

awkward as ****

It's stupid to remove a song, it's not like you can pretend it never existed. The music is still good, just like Woody Allen, Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey films are still good.

They performed together 2 times and recorded a music video directed by Lady Gaga's friend Terry Richardson. They didn't release the video but some scenes leaked. Everything about it is awkward.

4tRI.gif  

BbX6nTzCUAA5-ce.jpg  

ladygaga-608x342.png

Resultado de imagem para gaga r kelly ama gif

18 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Gaga should never have made that song with him.... With THAT message..

Context is awful, but if he wasn't who he is?
Different clean performer could be more easy to swallow. History with those young girls just adds bad vibe to that song. :smug: I assume, cuz didn't heard whole :well:

In my opinion its very stupid that people are so judgemental already while he hasn't even been to court or something. Anyone can say those kind of things. Ofcourse its very possible he did it, but first wait for the court instead of blaming him already without any proof. Stupid world is going crazy tbh. 

No. The song would exist anyway :orangu:  I bet he barely makes money from the streams and he wouldn't even care or be affected about it. I like the song so I'll keep streaming it, not because RKelly, but for Britney. 

The thing with Gaga is way different. Do What You Want is a trash song and the live performances are 100times worse. And hte music video received a lot of backlash and it wasn't even released.  You can't compare that song to Outrageous :byebitch: 

4 hours ago, annonymous said:

In my opinion its very stupid that people are so judgemental already while he hasn't even been to court or something. Anyone can say those kind of things. Ofcourse its very possible he did it, but first wait for the court instead of blaming him already without any proof. Stupid world is going crazy tbh. 

Are you serious?! Maybe you should do your homework and read a bit. He married FIFTEEN year old Aaliyah back in 1994. Married and ***** her. ***** a 14 year old girl, urinated on her while filming it - the *** tape dropped and was everywhere in 2002. So no, people are not being ''judgemental'' about R ********* Kelly. He is a predator and has ruined plenty of lives!

Archived