Britney's 'Domination' Creative Team Hints At Possible "Overprotected" Performance

ss0725

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought my ticket for opening weekend last night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think she has a lot of energy. She has since 2015 and at least in my opinion, she’s fun to watch. I went to POM twice and I enjoyed it. Am I disappointed that there’s no sign of new music any time soon? Extremely. I’m still holding out hope that she’ll debut a new single opening night but won’t be too disappointed if she doesn’t. 

I definitely feel like this show will be higher production than POM which felt more simplistic so I’m excited in that regard. I like most of the choreo she’s posted thus far (not feeling the BTI one but that isn’t a make or break moment for me like most of y’all)

shes staying in Vegas no matter what. I know what I paid for and I just wanna have fun. So I’m excited! 

1 hour ago, Iceney said:

Exhale is only focusing on the negative stuff once again (unsurprisingly)   giphy.gif

Yes, the dragging across the floor on a sheet wasn't the greatest, but what about the fierceness in the slave 4 u rehearsal, where she was also really on beat or the coupure electrique rehearsal, where (imo) primeney jumped out a bit   She-took-bit-time-off-after-wedding-so-we-doused-ourselves-Curious-perfume-bought-her-greatest-hits-album.gif

:tifflmao:

Sis please. Go watch Primeney videos and then come back to us. Nothing Britney has done during the rehearsals we've seen is anywhere near Primeney level. 

9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

:tifflmao:

Sis please. Go watch Primeney videos and then come back to us. Nothing Britney has done during the rehearsals we've seen is anywhere near Primeney level. 

i think it had a primeney vibe. It's just my opinion and keep in my that i said 'jumped out a bit

2 hours ago, Iceney said:

Exhale is only focusing on the negative stuff once again (unsurprisingly)   giphy.gif

Yes, the dragging across the floor on a sheet wasn't the greatest, but what about the fierceness in the slave 4 u rehearsal, where she was also really on beat or the coupure electrique rehearsal, where (imo) primeney jumped out a bit   She-took-bit-time-off-after-wedding-so-we-doused-ourselves-Curious-perfume-bought-her-greatest-hits-album.gif

But she wasn’t on beat... look at the dancers behind her. Britney is always a count ahead. And the slave breakdown is her flailing her arms doing fist pumps while the boys are doing actual choreo behind her. She dances like your stereotypical white girl now—no rhythm 

33 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They only can do so much. 

It comes down to Britney at the end of the day. 

Britney is only as good as the people around her:

There's no real comparison.  But to be fair she was doing very decent choreography from Circus to Britney Jean eras in Rehearsals, despite the sycophants.  It never translated on stage, unfortunately.  At least she had great stage presence during the Circus era. 

But who knows what'll happen for the next show.

I don't get why people are so interested in having prerecorded vocals... I mean, that's still lipping. Sometimes I think some fans are more concerned about her being able to fool the audience into thinking she is actually singing than having her live singing even just a ballad in the whole show. I'm sorry but she can keep the prerecorded vocals, I would prefere some live singing here and there even for just a song and more interaction with the public. But I guess that's just me. 

Archived