Britney's 'Domination' Creative Team Hints At Possible "Overprotected" Performance

ss0725

24 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I don't get why people are so interested in having prerecorded vocals... I mean, that's still lipping. Sometimes I think some fans are more concerned about her being able to fool the audience into thinking she is actually singing than having her live singing even just a ballad in the whole show. I'm sorry but she can keep the prerecorded vocals, I would prefere some live singing here and there even for just a song and more interaction with the public. But I guess that's just me. 

We know she ain't going to sing though and so we want to hear something DIFFERENT, not the same vocals from when she was 16. That's the point of a live show, to breathe new life into the music.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Iceney said:

Exhale is only focusing on the negative stuff once again (unsurprisingly)   giphy.gif

Yes, the dragging across the floor on a sheet wasn't the greatest, but what about the fierceness in the slave 4 u rehearsal, where she was also really on beat or the coupure electrique rehearsal, where (imo) primeney jumped out a bit   She-took-bit-time-off-after-wedding-so-we-doused-ourselves-Curious-perfume-bought-her-greatest-hits-album.gif

You meant free style slave 4 u, right?

On 12/21/2018 at 12:27 AM, really really cool guy said:

I need time 

tumblr_o2wsw7iheM1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

(Love)

WavyHandmadeAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif
I need space
xThuWuKxc5Nev2dBU4.gif

(This is it, this is it)

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna

What I, what, what, what I'm going to
Do about my destiny

tumblr_pbtv0lsUGo1tw89w1o8_250.gif

I say no, no, nobody's telling me just
What, what, what I wanna do, do

tumblr_pbtv0lsUGo1tw89w1o5_250.gif

I'm so fed up with people telling me to be
Someone else but me (Action!)

GnLY.gif

She will slay :jj:

this is so accurate, and so sad at the same time:icant2:

9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She should leave it.

She should only perform songs that she's already butchered on stage. HIAM would be fine because the original choreo sucked anyway.

Songs like Overprotected and My Prerogative are too damn good for her to ruin on stage :lessons:

yes but she didn't perform my prerogative on stage till this day so she cannot ruin the legacy of the song, which is not hers anyway 

now! overprotected on the other hand..:bpo: ***** stay away from that song!

she cannot perform it on stage and we all know it, it's gonna be a MESS:decisions:

On 12/20/2018 at 6:50 PM, Dirk said:

those fans who want Overprotected think she will do the DWADT or Onyx choreo again :queenie:

Can't wait for the meltdowns :tifflmao:

THIS! 

Stop asking for that gorgeous song because she will ruin the performance with a terrible choreography! We don't need that :wontcry::mj:

On 12/21/2018 at 10:59 PM, Lantis said:

I don't get why people are so interested in having prerecorded vocals... I mean, that's still lipping. Sometimes I think some fans are more concerned about her being able to fool the audience into thinking she is actually singing than having her live singing even just a ballad in the whole show. I'm sorry but she can keep the prerecorded vocals, I would prefere some live singing here and there even for just a song and more interaction with the public. But I guess that's just me. 

Of course we would love a live show but it's impossible with Britney. In the past the reason was the heavy choreography, now is her lazyness. But she can't keep using the album versions, it's awful. You can hear how her voice changed through the years and that's not professional at all! The only thing I ask righr now are pre-record vocals, live singing over those tracks and a song 100% live (A ballad or maybe a litle medley like she did on the DWAD Tour. Some of the songs from Glory are PERFECT to do that. Just like me for example).

Oh, and for years I've said that ther's no excuse for the lipsync anymor because she doesn't dance as hard as she used to, but sadly that won't change :wontcry:  

On 12/20/2018 at 5:27 PM, really really cool guy said:

I need time 

tumblr_o2wsw7iheM1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

(Love)

WavyHandmadeAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif
I need space
xThuWuKxc5Nev2dBU4.gif

(This is it, this is it)

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna

What I, what, what, what I'm going to
Do about my destiny

tumblr_pbtv0lsUGo1tw89w1o8_250.gif