Britney's 'Domination' Creative Team Hints At Possible "Overprotected" Performance

ss0725

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hannah said:

Im pretty sure Larry plays a big part in the set list

well, when they chose POM setlist, he presented her the options, and Overprotected was included on the board post-its

proxy.php?code=968c1104495e898728af3fd1a

couldn't find a clearer picture, but yeah, the list was something like this:

Spoiler

Everytime
Womanizer
(You Drive Me) Crazy
Oops I Did It Again
Baby One More Time
If U Seek Amy
Scream & Shout
I Wanna Go
Circus
Till The World Ends
Hot As Ice 
Hold It Against Me
Gimme More
Toxic
Radar 
Shattered Glass 
Born To Make You Happy
Do Somethin' 
Boys
Work *****
Me Against The Music
Criminal
Sometimes 
Pieces Of Me
Stronger
From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
Can't Make You Love Me 
Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
Freakshow
Inside Out
Break The Ice
Lucky
Heaven On Earth
Overprotected
Lonely 
Get Naked
I'm A Slave 4 U

I understand everyone’s concerns...

BUT this is Nappytabs. They are INCREDIBLE. There is really no way this is going to be a terrible show with them as the creative behind it.

First, regardless of Britney, this is going to easily be a next-level show. I would go and see it just because of that.

Second, even though what we have seen hasn’t been the absolute best, they are bringing attitude and fierceness out of Britney that we haven’t seen in so long. Will she bring that to the stage? Maybe, maybe not. But I’m more excited from these rehearsals than I was from the Piece of Me rehearsals. She looked stiff in those and nervous. In these clips she’s been OWNING it.

Andddd we’ve only seen a minute of what will be over an hour and a half of a show.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE!

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish they include Tik Tik Boom :makeitrain:

Trollney totally would.

Choreo would be:

"Baby make me tik" = Britney pulls her ponytail tight - only for it to get loose 1 second later. 

"Tik tik tik tik tik" = Britney moves hair out of her face whilst walking backwards or forwards in a hurry. 

"Boom" = breast explosion. Possibly *** taps if we're lucky  :tiffanycries:

Honestly? :britannoyed: i disagree with what you said about the rehearsals, especially cause we've seen more... "freestyle" stuff compared to the choreos that we got to see during the rehearsals for POM not to mention that during WB on IABJ she looked soooo fierce and badass :mhm: actually i'm a bit sad that i never seen that fierceness on stage :kidcries: cause yeah she was dancing well at some point in Vegas but idk, the way she was dancing during the rehearsals was completely different and better imo... :crying3::crying2:

13 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Trollney totally would.

Choreo would be:

"Baby make me tik" = Britney pulls her ponytail tight - only for it to get loose 1 second later. 

"Tik tik tik tik tik" = Britney moves hair out of her face whilst walking backwards or forwards in a hurry. 

"Boom" = breast explosion. Possibly *** taps if we're lucky  :tiffanycries:

:angietea::embarrassney::ohnoney::otears:

25 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

So far we've had Britney being dragged across the floor on a sheet, the entire cast of POM 9.0 vibrating and Britney doing the same awful moves she's been doing since 2013. 

NappyTabs can **** right off :lessons:

Exhale is only focusing on the negative stuff once again (unsurprisingly)   giphy.gif

Yes, the dragging across the floor on a sheet wasn't the greatest, but what about the fierceness in the slave 4 u rehearsal, where she was also really on beat or the coupure electrique rehearsal, where (imo) primeney jumped out a bit   She-took-bit-time-off-after-wedding-so-we-doused-ourselves-Curious-perfume-bought-her-greatest-hits-album.gif

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Iceney said:

Exhale is only focusing on the negative stuff once again (unsurprisingly)   giphy.gif

Yes, the dragging across the floor on a sheet wasn't the greatest, but what about the fierceness in the slave 4 u rehearsal, where she was also really on beat or the coupure electrique rehearsal, where (imo) primeney jumped out a bit   She-took-bit-time-off-after-wedding-so-we-doused-ourselves-Curious-perfume-bought-her-greatest-hits-album.gif

Yeah sure, let’s give her that but that doesn’t show how awesome nabbytabs is if sheets are involved.

While that intro to BTI was horrendous, I also feel like everyone is overreacting, considering we’ve seen like 10 seconds of every song.... 

Everything is still in it’s construction stage, y’all can have a meltdown AFTER it starts. The o ly thing is that it at THIS point does remind me a little of POM considering the dance moves in slave and BTI. The music sounds different though, cool

Archived