Britney's 'Domination' Creative Team Hints At Possible "Overprotected" Performance

ss0725

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

what they meant was:

6 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

this is literally one of the most accurate videos posted on here... this response pretty much works for everything here in exhale :bedtime:

Nnnnnn:mcorangu: I've been seeing this posted all over this place and just watched it for the first time. I'm LOLing :pieceofwhat:

To any of you fans who think she won’t because of the conservatorship.... that’s so dumb

with that logic she shouldn’t perform any of Blackout since that was such a dark time of her career. And also slave. The first line is “I know I may be young” and she’s pushing 40

your logic doesn’t make sense lol

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

we should tweet them about original choreos for songs like Slave, Toxic or MATM, even BOMT.

Yes. Lets tweet them and convince them that they need to use those original sick choreos. I know that she can deliver them choreos shes just lazy and too girly now... (hence the pretty girls song and video. I hate that. Its too cheesy and immature). She has to move baddass.

8 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I need time 

tumblr_o2wsw7iheM1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

(Love)

WavyHandmadeAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif
I need space
xThuWuKxc5Nev2dBU4.gif

(This is it, this is it)

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna

What I, what, what, what I'm going to
Do about my destiny

tumblr_pbtv0lsUGo1tw89w1o8_250.gif

I say no, no, nobody's telling me just
What, what, what I wanna do, do

tumblr_pbtv0lsUGo1tw89w1o5_250.gif

I'm so fed up with people telling me to be
Someone else but me (Action!)

GnLY.gif

She will slay :jj:

:jj:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

To any of you fans who think she won’t because of the conservatorship.... that’s so dumb

with that logic she shouldn’t perform any of Blackout since that was such a dark time of her career. And also slave. The first line is “I know I may be young” and she’s pushing 40

your logic doesn’t make sense lol

So is yours, the lyrics of Overprotective is literally spelling out conservatorship and they didn’t even let her mention even the word conservatorship. 

Archived