Britney Blind - Domination Sales

MyQueenBritney

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Anyone who goes to her show now is not doing the fandom any favours.  It seems they just don’t understand how money works.  By consistently paying for lacklustre, uninspired residency performances and “music” and the horrendous “meet and greets”, fans are complicit in the decline.  They should demand better before forking over the goods.  I didn’t pay for Glory or Britney Jean. I think those CDs suck. It’s not even Britney half the time and that offensive deception should be enough to make true fans outraged.  I’ll pay for a product I actually think is worth my money. I refuse to go to a residency performance because the ‘dancing’ is trash and not a single damn song is live. The Meet and Greets are a joke and anyone who pays 2 grand to stand by a bored Brit for 10 seconds is a damn fool.  So, put in the effort Team B or go home ‘cause my money ain’t paying for your greedy, lazy, mean butts anymore. :flop:

Anyone who goes to her show now is not doing Britney any favours.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes, with the discounts and giveaways mentioned above. 

I looked at ticketmaster last week and they really aren’t doing much. The first shows have loads of tickets left. I think the first few will do fine but overall I think it will do pretty bad. We will see on boxscores. Do tickets sales count if they do giveaways does that count as money earned? 

It's very likely they'd give out tickets to whoever gambles that night right before the show.

People keep saying it's residency and not a tour, but the first shows of the residency should've been sold out by now if people were interested. The venue is also much smaller.

I doubt it has much to do with the embarrassing facts we know about POM because the media has said lots of good things about the show (or was paid to say it). She didn't have any new material to make fans want to see the show, and the promotion was weak with a horrible and cheap Halloween-themed poster. Britney kept sharing the same poster once in a while to ask people to go to her tour, but that's nothing. The marketing is definitely lackluster.

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Thank God she's flopping hard it's what their lazy *** deserves

tumblr_nptonwpGMW1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Guys stop supporting this nonsense of residency until we get a proper treatment with music.

If u really want quality, you need to ask for more than a collab with Spittbull and Eyes choreography.

We have the power to make a change. She's nothing without our money. Stream Caution.

Y9iV.gif

We don't even have the Pitbull collab. It's scrapped. As a fan, I'd rather her do something new like she did with 'Glory' and 'In The Zone', even if it's not the most commercially appealing music. But, I'd also be glad if she could do a low-quality collab that could reach the popularity of 'Scream & Shout'. 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Seriously, I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s asking for it, she then may have it. 

I don't either. I definitely don't want her to fail, or hope she gets what she deserves for her laziness.

But, I think she wants a quieter life or even retirement, and I want nothing but happiness for her.

They really need to do more to put the residency out there. I feel like there was more promo and exposure for POM. Also I can't help but feel some fans may be tired of the fact she's doing a residency in Vegas again which is why they haven't brought tickets?

1 hour ago, rik said:

cool, so mental health is a lot more complicated than you expected.... i don't understand how you guys can ***** and complain knowing the severity. She's legitimately still in a conservatorship. regardless of whether it was 10 or even 30 years ago, understand that she has been doing this all her life. Unlike most stars her age, her legacy is still intact regardless of how you feel. Disappointing. 

If she is currently charging ppl money for the poor quality... which ppl are sick of by the ticket sales than she should improve or retire. Say she can’t decide, than wouldn’t we want it to fail either way so she can just go on with her life. 

They have to give people a reason to want to go to the show besides nostalgia. The videos they post on IG...has her team not read the comments??? It’s mainly fans remarking saying that she sucks, she acts odd, looks old (bad hair/make up) and that she’s a horrible performer. More bad comments than good by fans now! 

People/fans may like the music that made them become fans in the first place, but they don’t want to see Britney looking like a mess, wearing tacky outfits, looking bored on stage, making weird faces and dancing badly. IMO the new candid pics also come into play...who wants to pay their hard earned money to see THAT?!

I’m sorry but it’s true. The promo is limited and lackluster. Britney made no announcement at the announcement event. She said nothing. Instagram posts aren’t doing it. Her interviews too often are boring then she seems uncomfortable. Again...who wants to pay $ to see THAT?!?!

The shows will do well enough, I suppose. But this is indeed a sign that things need to change if team Britney plans on keeping Britney in Vegas beyond 2 years. Britney herself doesn’t appear to be in the right state to be doing another multi year residency. She/they should’ve taken a break if not for Britney’s benefit then at least for the brands benefit.

• Content Curators
Just now, Spearsfan said:

If she is currently charging ppl money for the poor quality... which ppl are sick of by the ticket sales than she should improve or retire. Say she can’t decide, than wouldn’t we want it to fail either way so she can just go on with her life. 

She's under conservatorship, so I bet she doesn't care about the money she makes either. Her team is totally controlling her and making her their cash cow.

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes, with the discounts and giveaways mentioned above. 

I looked at ticketmaster last week and they really aren’t doing much. The first shows have loads of tickets left. I think the first few will do fine but overall I think it will do pretty bad. We will see on boxscores. Do tickets sales count if they do giveaways does that count as money earned? 

I'm not sure? I'm guessing they might if albums count when they're bundled with tickets don't they? I'm assuming someone down the line is paying for them, so I can only guess:brityes:

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm not sure? I'm guessing they might if albums count when they're bundled with tickets don't they? I'm assuming someone down the line is paying for them, so I can only guess:brityes:

At my local venue for smaller ppl they pay out the artist and if the show sells bad they give out “free” tickets but you have to buy two drinks. So $30 for a ticket but for small ppl that is the normal price for a ticket... so sort of defeats the purpose. 

I guess they could give out tickets and hope ppl would buy drinks. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

At my local venue for smaller ppl they pay out the artist and if the show sells bad they give out “free” tickets but you have to buy two drinks. So $30 for a ticket but for small ppl that is the normal price for a ticket... so sort of defeats the purpose. 

I guess they could give out tickets and hope ppl would buy drinks. 

God this entire thing is so messy:decisions: Can you imagine if they had to give out free tickets? That's embarrassing. 

Like I said, I truly do think it will sell fine. Not POM numbers, but it'll be good. It probably won't be extended and she'll probably never get that same deal money wise again so they better either smarten up or save their pennies. They'll scrape by with just enough so it's not embarrassing, but wont be worth bragging about. 

Like I said originally, it's just WAY too soon to return. She JUST finished a 4 year residency and then a tour (also the Asian tour of 2017). There's no demand for her right now. The Mohegan show this summer sold out completely and the workers had told me there was a huge demand for her. It wouldn't be the same if she came back 4 months later. They really should have given it another few months before announcing it. I don't get how her team doesn't understand basic Supply and Demand...:tiffsniffle:

Archived