Britney Blind - Domination Sales

MyQueenBritney

3 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Lmfao, it's like none of you rushing to say she'll be fine actually read the post at all. It says they will make her sell out. Why wouldn't they? THEY'LL look bad too if they don't, not just Britney.

The point is that this one won't be given an extension.

Either way, she'll sell out regardless of who is doing most of the promo. Britney's show will sell out whether the venue heavily promotes her or Britney heavily promotes. Britney's residency will sell out and that fact alone will make them offer her extension, because BRITNEY SELLS. All those coins they're collecting from Britney actually selling out will out weigh the money they put into advertising. It's foolish not to see that.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2018 at 7:49 AM, whoisit said:

Thats what happens if you stop giving a **** about your career in general and do residency only, then go on tour with your sloppy washed out version of the residency show in the most hideous lingerie ever with coaled eyes and various ticks. then we haven't talked about that shitty announcement and no music in over 2 years now. shows how much she truly cares about everything. good luck to the people that do go.

i guess i'll report back at the end of february 

3 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Either way, she'll sell out regardless of who is doing most of the promo. Britney's show will sell out whether the venue heavily promotes her or Britney heavily promotes. Britney's residency will sell out and that fact alone will make them offer her extension, because BRITNEY SELLS. All those coins they're collecting from Britney actually selling out will out weigh the money they put into advertising. It's foolish not to see that.

But Britney is not selling, POM grossed that much money because of expensive tickets but if you compare the attendance it's one of the lowest: 85.1%, Mariah is next with 88%. She's not selling at all compared to Rod Stewart, Elton John, Celine Dion, Cher or Shania Twain who have AT LEAST 90% attendance.

Obviously she isn’t going to sell as fast as she did during POM’s opening. Also let us not forget that a lot of the tickets will be snatched up last minute. 

I’m not saying everything is completely fine, but I highly doubt it’s as dramatic as some of you want it to be. Even if they didn’t offer her an extension she’d be snatched up by another venue (for less money obviously, but still big money). 

New music wouldn’t hurt lol. 

12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I don't think she dislikes gay people, I just think she probably doesn't care as much as they try to make it seem. 

Which is fine with me, in fact I like it that way. I don't need any celeb to be an 'activist' for me. I hate when celebs (mainly female pop stars) gay bait their fans. 

I think Britney just sees people as people, doesn't matter if they are gay, straight, black, Asian, etc. I think someone's ****** preference is something that doesn't matter in the slightest. 

Britney is gay friendly, she just doesn’t like the unlikable gays. Oh, GLAAD just decided to give Her the Vanguard award just because? That comment from a supposed backup kween’s “hookup” reads like a crock of **** if you ask me. “Britney who?” I can’t.

10 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

You're living in a fantasy. If Britney sells, her CDs since Femme Fatale wouldn't have been such flops. No single in recent memory has done well at all. Her name alone cannot sell anything as it is synonymous with a poor product. People aren't stupid. They know and can see that she's not at her prime and not even interested in returning to that level. They applaud her just as they would any mental patient who is making strides and looking half-normal, but it's more out of pity and respect for her past self than any real acclaim.

18 hours ago, MWLJ said:

Obviously she isn’t going to sell as fast as she did during POM’s opening. Also let us not forget that a lot of the tickets will be snatched up last minute. 

I’m not saying everything is completely fine, but I highly doubt it’s as dramatic as some of you want it to be. Even if they didn’t offer her an extension she’d be snatched up by another venue (for less money obviously, but still big money). 

New music wouldn’t hurt lol. 

This thinking is why we are in the place we are and it isn’t true. 

Most things Britney have done has turned ppl away and it still hasn’t recovered. 

Directors don’t want to work with her. 

Big producers don’t want to work with her anymore

Hosts have made it known about how they don’t enjoy working with her

the vmas were lackluster and I doubt are jumping to work with her

Simon said she was a mistake to have on factor. 

The reality  is that Britney and her poor attitude probably has turned so many ppl off and that is why we get dirt and poor quality because ppl can’t deal with her and her team. 

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This thinking is why we are in the place we are and it isn’t true. 

Most things Britney have done has turned ppl away and it still hasn’t recovered. 

Directors don’t want to work with her. 

Big producers don’t want to work with her anymore

Hosts have made it known about how they don’t enjoy working with her

the vmas were lackluster and I doubt are jumping to work with her

Simon said she was a mistake to have on factor. 

The reality  is that Britney and her poor attitude probably has turned so many ppl off and that is why we get dirt and poor quality because ppl can’t deal with her and her team. 

That moment you realize all of this is right :0 

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

On 11/27/2018 at 5:43 PM, f**knfurter said:

The point is that this one won't be given an extension.

Which I’m kind of glad about, because I hated the way POM/POM 2.0 was over-extended to the point of tired. Maybe this will allow for another new residency concept after Domination and not let things get so stale.

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

That moment you realize all of this is right :0 

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

I really don’t get why fans still say ppl will jump to work with Britney? No one has jumped in years besides MGM. I mean look at the collabs  for heavens sake. We don’t get any shoots anymore. The only consistent person is, I love bright lights, Randee. 

Britney literally said she walks out on producers. That is rude. Add on the fact she doesn’t sell much anymore...why would ppl jump to work with her. 

Its not logical. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I really don’t get why fans still say ppl will jump to work with Britney? No one has jumped in years besides MGM. I mean look at the collabs  for heavens sake. We don’t get any shoots anymore. The only consistent person is, I love bright lights, Randee. 

Britney literally said she walks out on producers. That is rude. Add on the fact she doesn’t sell much anymore...why would ppl jump to work with her. 

Its not logical. 

Oh absolutely. I mean don't get me wrong, I think any of the newer celebs would probably love to work with her just for the fact that it's Britney Spears. But you are right, there have been many incidences over the years of people who have said they don't want to work with her. 

But also on the flip side, we have had many people say she's an absolute sweetheart to work with. So I guess as with anything in life it's a balance:tiffhair:

29 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Oh absolutely. I mean don't get me wrong, I think any of the newer celebs would probably love to work with her just for the fact that it's Britney Spears. But you are right, there have been many incidences over the years of people who have said they don't want to work with her. 

But also on the flip side, we have had many people say she's an absolute sweetheart to work with. So I guess as with anything in life it's a balance:tiffhair:

Not recently though. I can only think of a handful of ppl that said great things about her in recent years. Justin and Julia writers and...tinashe. Burns 

Idk newer ppl aren’t working with her so I think a lot of the new ppl don’t care. I say anyone around the age of Miley would jump but younger they just look at her as crazy because that’s all they remember of her. 

Look at Maddie or whoever. Got all excited about Beyoncé but could care less about Britney. Britney hasn’t had anything majorly impactful in a decade basically. That is like three generations Britney has not reached. 

Archived