Do you remember any particular moment when you were proud of Britney?

Britney x Irene

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

2016 BBMAs not only did she redeem herself after the cringeworthy performances the last time she was there but it was a bit milestone in her career. Finally she was getting the recognition she deserved. I know they are supposed to say nice things but the pre video wasn’t lying, she is a rare artist and one of a kind that had such a huge influence in the pop world ( it made me too realize how much of an impact she had and she’s constantly written off as a dime a dozen and basic so I’m so glad they mentioned that so the GP can be reminded why she is still standing) and as stans we all had low expectations but it’s so surreal, the moment she stepped out you can sense she was nervous at first but she got over it and shined with confidence. It was just a magical moment because it was like seeing primeney again. I was smiling ear to ear and couldn’t have been more prouder for her than that moment because she’s finally getting the recognition and seeing all the big celebrities cheering her on. It was emotional for me too because she’s been through so much and yet she is standing stronger than ever, it was like a **** you to the world that they can try to break her and there will be scars but she will still be here. And that’s why she’s my queen #spiritanimal :tifftear:

Archived