Do you remember any particular moment when you were proud of Britney?

Britney x Irene

42 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

HeyBritney was cool but I loved Britney Experts.  They were so amazing. I miss the days when fan sites were so popular and everywhere.  :wontcry:

Somehow I associate Primeney with this site and yes, Britney Experts was amazing!!! I'm not sure if it was B-Experts or World of Britney that used to have different themes for their website's design and you could choose them, I remember they had their perfumes designs (Curious, Fantasy, the ITZ artwork, and so on...) what a time, there were news everyday, every hour, every moment :overwhelm:

... let alone the 07 era, I remember you could refresh the page after some minutes and there were fresh news. Now we have to wait, months for basic (not even music related) updates. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much all of 2016. The BBMAs really sent me. I thought “oh she looks a little nervous...” and then she goofed a little bit and the fire was in her eyes. I still think that’s the last time she did the Slave dance break the best.

Make Me, the song, the cover, everything filled me with lots of joy. It was like Slave 4 U meets Breathe on Me. 

The Slumber Party video was incredible. To me, that’s her best video hands down. The dance breaks? Flawless. Costumes? Flawless. Set? Flawless. I was really living my best life.

lastly, the 2016 VMAs. The performance wasn’t very special. It was a bit basic. Too centered around G-Eazy. But Kim K’s speech, the fire in Britney’s eyes, everything. It was such a redemption moment. Also, the fact she went up after Beyonce’s nine hour performance and wasn’t even visibly nervous was such big **** energy.

Glory was such a messy era. The Make Me vid, the singles, blah blah blah. It’s dkne. It’s over. But she looked happy throughout. Through the interviews, you could actually tell she was proud of her work (not faux-proud like BJ). 

21 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

For me it was the Circus tour. After all she had been through I honestly never expected to see her in concert again, and never imagined how soon it would happen. I went 3 times and had to stop myself from going more :crying1: I was just so proud at the time 

I know exactly what you mean. I went twice. The first time, after like he second song into her show, my bestie and sister turned to each other and said something to the effect of “Britney is really on stage again!? She is up there kicking it and well?!” Such a surreal moment, because despite the massive successes of Womanizer and televised comeback specials, seeing her on a world tour felt so triumphant

On 11/23/2018 at 8:38 AM, Lutz said:

Such a career highlight, this was like Britney getting a stamp of approval from the king of pop. One of those boxes checked off on list of requirements to becoming a legend. 

The look from head to toe was flawless: hair right, face right, body right, great dress. Confidence and charm, that walk! My only thing, it would’ve been cool if Britney danced that breakdown with the dancers, but I get what they were going for. Just a random thought that popped up during one of my viewings.

Archived