Do you remember any particular moment when you were proud of Britney?

Britney x Irene

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

BBMA 2016. I lost count the amount of times I watched that. We will appreciate it so much more in 5 years - bookmark me. She was sharp, confident, serving looks and she didn't look out of place with her dancers. I was really happy for her

this. even though she could have been less stiff and premiered make me...

10 hours ago, Khoazie said:

There’s  candid of Britney in a white bikini on the beach, released in 2008 a few months after her hospitalization, it was circulated in the media as Britney getting her body back. She looked vibrant and healthy again, after a rough patch in her life, and had been seen hitting up the gyms in LA, and seeing this candid was such a moment of relief and pride for me. Britney was getting back her groove, and looking great. It was incredibly comforting to see for a fan. Mama was on the right track again, my heart swelled with pride 

:wontcry:

Yes!! This one right here. She looked amazing. 2008 was a great year for her (after the hospitalization.)

Image result for britney spears bikini 2008 magazine

Edit: Also found this too. Such a beauty.

Image result for britney spears bikini 2008 magazine

19 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

What did she say? :ohmygawd:

Kevin told Britney that he had not been in a relationship in 5 months. Britney was like "thats not long..."

Then Britney asked " And whats her name?". Kevin was like " What? you want her name?" Britney "Yea.",, Kevin answered "Shar"... Britney repeated her name "Shar...". Kevin then said her full name "Shar Jackson." ... Then Britney asks "...she black?". lol Kevin responds "She's mixed." Then the video skips... its been edited and it picks up with him saying "My baby is mixed..."

The truth is that Kevin initially lied to Britney about his relationship with Shar. He even lied about Shars race and he sure as did not tell Britney that Shar was pregnant with another one of his children nor that he was considered  'daddy' to Shars other children. He smiled and lied to her face but Britney could tell something was off because of how he was trying to make it seem like 5 months was a long time to be out of a 3 to 4 year relationship, when its NOT.

I watch the video now and he looks like such a freakin creep, but I can see what Britney saw in the man . :tomh:

23 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

soo cute 

OMG! Hey Britney....:tiffanycries: I totally forgot about that website, I remember I was in that forum but somehow I stopped logging in and I guess it got canceled or something, it's been ages since I didn´t see that logo or even a mention of it, I guess I had them in my facbeook page but combined with other celebrity pages it really gets lost between all of them. That page screams 00's to me:crying4:

I remember listening to Gimme More for the first time using my shitty Gelly earbuds on a library computer. It was before my family had internet. It was such a beautiful moment for me. I was surprised at how good of a song it was. “It’s Britney ***** was instantly iconic. Then Rihanna exploded and killed everything. No shade mamas, I just hated that she took all of B’s attention.  :crying1:

40 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

OMG! Hey Britney....:tiffanycries: I totally forgot about that website, I remember I was in that forum but somehow I stopped logging in and I guess it got canceled or something, it's been ages since I didn´t see that logo or even a mention of it, I guess I had them in my facbeook page but combined with other celebrity pages it really gets lost between all of them. That page screams 00's to me:crying4:

HeyBritney was cool but I loved Britney Experts.  They were so amazing. I miss the days when fan sites were so popular and everywhere.  :wontcry:

Archived