Do you remember any particular moment when you were proud of Britney?

Britney x Irene

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been so many great moments in her life and career, but to sum it up. I'm most proud of her for believing in herself to get through everything she went through in 2007 to come back so strong and still going today is an amazing feature and accomplishment. We stan a survivor of someone who was literally dragged all the way to hell by the media and fought her way back to the top of the charts. I'm proud of her for standing strong and not being a victim like she said on For The Record. :)

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Bbma 2016 and then even more when I saw that backstage video of her jumping up and down excited with her dancers when they were done. It’s like she was proud of herself which made me even more proud.

Omg where is that vid? Now I need to see it :tiffanycries:

7 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

2016 BBMAs - the backwalk because no other basic ***** could and also the Toxic drop because it was something different and new 

This. The BBMAS 2016 was a major winning career moment that was incredibly emotional as a fan to see. Britney showed up and showed out, like a Queen that she is. She started off shaky, but once she shed her nervousness, and her coat, and hit that certain Britney groove that we fans adore the performance was gold. Physically and facially, this was the Britney I need to see this decade. Mother looked beautiful. The hair was large and powerful, and her body was 10/10, thick in all the right places and skin popping. That red ensemble? was everything. It looked expensive, and flattered. Britney looked polished, powerful, and charismatic. I live for a proper Britney stage strut from point A to Point B. It’s a fierce walk mixed in with a tinge of nervousness/frenzy but I live. Idk, as a lifelong stan, this was an incredible win for me. Mama did that! 

:tifftear:

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

2016 BBMAs not only did she redeem herself after the cringeworthy performances the last time she was there but it was a bit milestone in her career. Finally she was getting the recognition she deserved. I know they are supposed to say nice things but the pre video wasn’t lying, she is a rare artist and one of a kind that had such a huge influence in the pop world ( it made me too realize how much of an impact she had and she’s constantly written off as a dime a dozen and basic so I’m so glad they mentioned that so the GP can be reminded why she is still standing) and as stans we all had low expectations but it’s so surreal, the moment she stepped out you can sense she was nervous at first but she got over it and shined with confidence. It was just a magical moment because it was like seeing primeney again. I was smiling ear to ear and couldn’t have been more prouder for her than that moment because she’s finally getting the recognition and seeing all the big celebrities cheering her on. It was emotional for me too because she’s been through so much and yet she is standing stronger than ever, it was like a **** you to the world that they can try to break her and there will be scars but she will still be here. And that’s why she’s my queen #spiritanimal :tifftear:

^ the moment you see someone echo your same sentiments in different words

:gobaby:

Yes, there was a small moment... Can't seem to find the candid. I think it was in early to mid 2008. She had just left the gym. She had her hair up in a messy bun. She was sitting in her car, holding a water bottle, and smiling. She looked genuinely happy and healthy for the first time in a very long time. At that moment I knew things were finally going to get better. She had gotten over the hump and was on the upswing. :tifftear:

3 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

Yes, there was a small moment... Can't seem to find the candid. I think it was in early to mid 2008. She had just left the gym. She had her hair up in a messy bun. She was sitting in her car, holding a water bottle, and smiling. She looked genuinely happy and healthy for the first time in a very long time. At that moment I knew things were finally going to get better. She had gotten over the hump and was on the upswing. :tifftear:

Goddammit is it too much thanksgiving turkey, but This just flooded my head with feels :kyliecry:

There’s  candid of Britney in a white bikini on the beach, released in 2008 a few months after her hospitalization, it was circulated in the media as Britney getting her body back. She looked vibrant and healthy again, after a rough patch in her life, and had been seen hitting up the gyms in LA, and seeing this candid was such a moment of relief and pride for me. Britney was getting back her groove, and looking great. It was incredibly comforting to see for a fan. Mama was on the right track again, my heart swelled with pride 

:wontcry:

The HIMYM cameo.

The VMA 2008 appearance.

The Mannequin rehearsal video.

The Womanizer video.

The first post VMA 07 performance at the Bambi awards.

The first listening of the Circus album.

...and more. Basically the whole 2008 comeback was full of great moments to be proud of. :crying1:

Archived