Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol I don’t believe him ever since he said glory was going to sound like the weekend meets something.

he doesn’t know what’s what.

kinda see what he was saying there... I got a similar vibe when I first heard Invitation and Coupre Electrique. Of the course the whole album isn't like that... But again, I think they say things too early on in the process (before tracklists are finalized, setlists are hashed out, etc.).

5 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

True! I believe Larry said that about Femme Fatale... I think part of the problem is that they say things prematurely before things are finalized and then things go in a totally different direction. I remember they said BJ was going to be more "hip hop" and it did appear that she was working with hip hop producers. Then all of a sudden, things took a sharp, tragic turn. Makes sense why Britney wasn't super invested in FF and BJ. They likely became something that didn't coincide with her initial vision. What I have noticed with her is that she really does come alive (more) when she has more control. POM 2.0 was evidence of that. I remember asking Fe why Britney seemed so much more energetic and she said it was because she came up with the new changes (adding the guitar for ILR&R and the backflip for TOMH, etc.). The more involvement she can have in Domination as a show, the better for everyone...

I really think of this as Britney's "Ray of Light" album -- it's kind of like that in a lot of ways. https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album he said that about bj :raven:

4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

The real question is "can Larry be trusted?" :mhmsureny:

And even if this is true. How long will it last before she starts to ruin costumes, cut choreography and tie her hair in a top knot while having awkward spasms on stage to fill the show?

noup. never. expect -0 from britney and her team at this point. she's in robotic auto-pilot mode and it's what y'all are getting.

Archived