Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So October 18th..... is when we find out..

What do you guys think the new announcement is.... for her to appear on ellen to just announce she has announcement... (trollney strikes again)

It must be pretty huge.... plus those appearances arent cheap either...

My guess is the new residency..... which I'm excitied for... the beginning of POM and the revamp was the most exciting for me then we grew tired of POM because we were use to it and so did brit.

She still has that performance in texas this month at the nascar race? Or whatever it is.

My guess is a new residency...and a new single hopefully....

We all thought the prerogative commercial was scrapped but then so get slayed for 55 seconds...and then told more is coming soon...

Residency will be called my prerogative....my guess...and I saw her seem to open her mouth and seem to be singing something during the perfume commercial... SO to wrap things up

My official guess...

Residency called my prerogative...with the rest of the perfume commercial released.... turning it into a new single music video release.... 

New era and theme :brityes::tiffanycries:

P.s. I apologize for being repetitive... I'm kind of blazing right now. Enjoying the fall weather.  

If she's doing it the evening of the 18th (Thursday), maybe it's for a new song + video and they're announcing/releasing it on the Ellen Youtube Channel so that they can put the link up and get the views?

I honestly wouldn't mind if she releases a new greatest hits with 3 new songs (with accompanying videos) and a special fan edition with some kind of book to commemorate her past 20 years, with a decent length interview where she talks about her career and where she's at now. Something high quality like Stages. I'd be happy with that.

I think it's the residency for obvious reasons. I never see any artist make a special announcement just for an album or anything music related it's always a tour or in this case residency. Nobody makes appearances for an album until it's release time and they need to try to sell it and I doubt Britneys about to drop an album. 

My guesses from most likely to least are:

1. Something related to the Prerogative ad / perfume
  2. Something related to the Grand Prix show (chance to win tickets or some kind of M&G (obvs no Martas allowed))
  3. Some kind of partnership with Ellen for some charity event, fundraising, etc
  4. Another announcement for a future date
  5. New residency

I don't think we're getting any new music soon, nor I think she would announce it this way (though there's always a first time). A new residency just doesn't seem likely. Why would she have to do it through Ellen's show / channel, when she could've just done it on her own YT channel. It's not like the residency is aimed to the public that watches Ellen, or so I would think.

The "announcement of an announcement" thing and the dorky Instagram videos she posted, it all just points out at this being something not so serious and more dorky, funky, funny than something more important as announcing an album or single or residency. But who knows :heresthetea:

Archived