Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

If you look at the audience you can see Britney has power, people want to see her and she would literally be on top if her team took the right direction for once. She looked cute in that skit (?) I mean it's not an itw for sure, but it was cute. Now I'm not getting my hopes up but still hoping something good comes along. :joanne: 

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHA so POM we had an annoucement in the desert with an helicopter and 300 lookalike... and a whole special in good morning america...

NEW RESIDENCY we will have ELLEN YOUTUBE CHANNEL hahahahahaha this is going to be worst... 

decadency sucks guys :crying1:

CHARLY AN TROYE.. BRING ME TO 1999 PLEASE!!

3 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

She looked stunning! I don't get why many of you complaining on how she looked. :hiii:

I'm curious tho what's happening. Jamie Lynn is visiting Britney and she was together on Ellen backstage... then she was posting on her instastories being in the photo studio, there were lots lights and sounds of camera taking pictures. Is auntie Brit Brit on photo shot session?! :idkney:

Britney and Jamie Lynn: Chillin' With Chu residency confirmed :urite:

2 hours ago, Barajas said:

HAHAHAHA so POM we had an annoucement in the desert with an helicopter and 300 lookalike... and a whole special in good morning america...

NEW RESIDENCY we will have ELLEN YOUTUBE CHANNEL hahahahahaha this is going to be worst... 

decadency sucks guys :crying1:

CHARLY AN TROYE.. BRING ME TO 1999 PLEASE!!

It’s 2018 now. Everyone recieves news from their phones and their computers and there probably isn’t a better platform for her to announce her show and/or album than Ellen are you serious? Team B realized they need to be current and strategic with their announcement and Ellen has 50 million subscribers/followers on YouTube and her Facebook. EVERYONE watches Ellen’s videos they’re shared EVERYWHERE whether it’s YT or FB or Twitter. This is brilliant marketing. No one watches f**king Good Morning America anymore especially people who are buying Britney tickets or music. I’m sure they will have a clever way to announce but this is honestly one of the best social media platforms they could have bagged for an announcement. 

Archived