Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She looked nothing like Primeney but she did look great as the beautiful woman on her 30's she is. :bbmaney:

She looked great, but definitely looked older than a woman in her 30s.  That tanning and bad makeup is ruining her skin.

I LOVE that colour she's wearing.  I want that dress lol.  And omg her LEGS... I'm so jelly.

i don’t want it to be an announcement about the musical or lifestyle line UNLESS it’s in conjunction with an announcement about the residency or new music. i feel that a residency announcement should come with some sort of new music, that feels par for the course considering she hasn’t released anything since the end of her last one, but who knows. i’m just dying for new music and visuals, i’m starting to get desperate here. i’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up. 

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

That’s not actually true, do you remember the making of the video for “Stronger?” Britney wanted to wear some pink outfit, but both her managers and the director told her she’s wearing the (now very well-known) black one instead. Popstars have a million decisions made on their behalf all the time because they are a highly lucrative product; it’s just naive to assume they decide everything personally (especially when a popstar is under a conservatorship that legally takes away their right to make decisions). That being said, I do believe her appearance here was of her own doing as it looks very similar to her IG “catwalk” videos. And she actually looks very pretty, IMO, but clearly isn’t professionally styled. 

Her hair is actually a mess in both. :bigtime: I thought all of her comeback appearances were on point in terms of styling, but the TCA pic looks just like my hair right after ***. :pieceofwhat:

Anyway, as far as the “announcement” itself, I’m not getting my hopes up. But I’ll be pleasantly (very) surprised if it’s actually something pertaining to music.

i meant more of her face :pieceofwhat:

it feels like she's out of strong meds because she is more nervous and crazy. being nervous is normal but it must be exhausting the person that has to be on stage and do press is too much nervous all the time. feeling better home secluded from ppl. maybe she needs year off working with her therapist who is going make her feel more comfortable at public. i mean with that kind of money why can't they find a good ppl to treat and help her. i mean that's practically feels like her team and family don't care. only do money go on stage cause it's bad for her be at home and that's it.  i feel bad for her family do not really taking seriosly her condition. i believe she can be better and more comfortable in her skin with help but they just trying to medicate her so she will longer go under coship. that is just terrible.

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

It’s 2018 now. Everyone recieves news from their phones and their computers and there probably isn’t a better platform for her to announce her show and/or album than Ellen are you serious? Team B realized they need to be current and strategic with their announcement and Ellen has 50 million subscribers/followers on YouTube and her Facebook. EVERYONE watches Ellen’s videos they’re shared EVERYWHERE whether it’s YT or FB or Twitter. This is brilliant marketing. No one watches f**king Good Morning America anymore especially people who are buying Britney tickets or music. I’m sure they will have a clever way to announce but this is honestly one of the best social media platforms they could have bagged for an announcement. 

Ellen youtube channel had on average 1.6 Views PER VIDEO (check the channel, she uploaded 190 videos) in the last month https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/ellen/monthly

GMA still has 4 millions of viewers... https://deadline.com/2018/06/good-morning-america-wins-total-viewers-today-wins-demo-clinton-playoffs-1202408717/

there you go :whatitellu:,,, BRILLIANT strategy

Also.. why do not have A MAINSTREAM and a DIGITAL platform for this announcement.. POM had it.. thats my point... SO FAR SO BAD

17 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Ellen youtube channel had on average 1.6 Views PER VIDEO (check the channel, she uploaded 190 videos) in the last month https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/ellen/monthly

GMA still has 4 millions of viewers... https://deadline.com/2018/06/good-morning-america-wins-total-viewers-today-wins-demo-clinton-playoffs-1202408717/

there you go :whatitellu:,,, BRILLIANT strategy

Also.. why do not have A MAINSTREAM and a DIGITAL platform for this announcement.. POM had it.. thats my point... SO FAR SO BAD

How do you even know WHAT we will get? How can we even judge the announcement when we have no idea how extensive Ellen’s involvement is, if she’s just a part of it etc? They’re hyping the announcement before it even happening which is smart itself. Ellen’s videos are posted on Facebook, YouTube, her own “Ellentube” site and twitter and people share her posts every single day. It will reach millions more than just airing a segment on a morning news show. We can’t judge how it will be announced when we don’t even know the extent of it. 

Archived