Why has Britney never claimed her position as a feminist?

Nando.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said, it the only reason for her success. 

People check for Britney and like her music

The only people that buy her music are gay men and girls. I have straight male friends but they only think she's hot, and her music sucks. So for straight men and the general public she's only a *** symbol. 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

You're a feminist if you want equality and if you hate feminism you hate equality. Simple. :nobitch:

Its funny how feminists dont want equality when it comes to working shitty and extremely dangerous jobs, working the same amount as men do,  prison time or even going to prison, divorces, custody battles or many other things..

I wonder how many fat ugly feminists will say that its not fair when in a hostage sitiation "women and children" get rescued first. I wonder how many of them care that everyome on planet earth gets upset and outraged when girls get attacked somewhere in Aftica but when a village of over 100 men is slaughtered nobody bats an eye. I wonder how many will think that its shocking how many more men kill themslves over women or that its unfair how the entire wold ralleys around womens issues (breakscancer) but nobody gives a **** about prostate cancer. Womens issues get almost all the funding.. why?? Because society prioritizes all of us victimized women.

5 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Very much like what the LGBTQIAFVKLWKADF+ movement is doing for us nowadays

Yeah it’s problematic. 

Im one of those ppl that believe in living the life of a feminist and queer person. Go to school, get a badass job, get married, treat everyone normal, don’t act better.

In the end kindness will make ppl understand and accept, over attacking and belittling ppl imo

17 hours ago, Lilith Slave said:

Toy Solider, which is about needing a strong man to take care of you, is a feminist song? :xfactorlook:

If you had done your research, youd know being a feminist has nothing to do with men or your romantic/****** choices towards the opposite ***. Being a feminist is about having freedom of choice and thats exactly what toy soldier is about, having fun doing your thing and dumping someone that isnt doing it for you for a better choice for example. Its that freedom of choice. You can be a feminist and choose to be a housewife for instance, feminism is about females choosing what they want, equalization between the sexes. Srsly do your research

14 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Do you really think she's chosen these songs for the feminism cause? her answer to all of them would be : " It's just a song ... you know "

I didnt say that. Im saying she's a powerful woman, a *****, a boss, and it shows on her songs. Not that she chose them for it but that she doesnt acknowledge how feminist they are. And my explanation for using toy soldier as an example is in the post above.

1 minute ago, Nando. said:

If you had done your research, youd know being a feminist has nothing to do with men or your romantic/****** choices towards the opposite ***. Being a feminist is about having freedom of choice and thats exactly what toy soldier is about, having fun doing your thing and dumping someone that isnt doing it for you for a better choice for example. Its that freedom of choice. You can be a feminist and choose to be a housewife for instance, feminism is about females choosing what they want, equalization between the sexes. Srsly do your research

so explain how work ***** is a feminist song? It's literally just about capitalism. Maybe if she made it in the 50s or was singing it to countries in which women don't work it would be feminist, but now women working is the norm.

Maybe you should do your research because Toy Soldier is not about "freedom of choice". It's literally just a song about going out and partying and finding a man stronger than the one she just divorced. Explain to me how "the majority of Blackout" is about feminism. The only song that comes close is Piece of Me.

14 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm loving the response so far.. knowing (or assuming) this forum is full of gays that can't form their own political opinions but instead identify with any political ideology that's pushed on them just because of their minority status, I expected less.. :heresthetea:

you don't need to be a feminist to be a boss-*** bish.. if you can be a successful, powerful, strong, independent woman without a stupid movement backing you up, trust me, people are going to respect you way more than they otherwise would.. just like you don't have to be a feminist to support equality.. people can have opinions without participating in political movements.. :mj:

This is so wrong

do your research on feminism

every woman is (or at least should) be a feminist

if they have the freedom of choice to chose to be in this day and age is because some feminist women fought for that in the past

13 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Because she's not an armpit hair grower . She does not post disguesting pictures of her bloody period pads . Is not fat ON PURPOSE . Is not a loner . She's not a victim who blames failure on the other gender . She does not see differences between men and women unlike feminists . She's not angry . She does not hate men . 

2000-2010  britney was the ultimate feminist icon when feminism actually fought for real equality . Past 2010 , where feminism stood for anger and division . She's anything but a feminist. 

Ugh. Im quoting everyone that needs to do their research on feminism asap

Archived