Why has Britney never claimed her position as a feminist?

Nando.

5 minutes ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Still, it was wrong for Britney to pursue or attempt to pursue a relationship with these men that she KNEW were already in a relationship. Yea, those guys were in the fault for cheating, but was it right for Britney to attempt to seduce Columbus Short, a MARRIED man who had a baby on the way at the time? Like britisthecolor said, if these guys wanted Britney oh so badly, why didn't they just end the relationships they were in? :quirkney: The men are guilty, but that doesn't mean Britney is innocent. She was in the wrong too. 

"Monogamy is the way to go.." - Britney 2003 :nopingout: 

The responsible person is the person who has a partner and who has a baby on way ...no one else,regardless of the name or *** of the third person.It's their opinion and respect, but I find sad that they always judge the third person even more that the person who has to respect because they have a partner.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, rck92 said:

And I totally agree with that. They should be punished for their actions. However, I’m a gay man. Last two weeks when I went to a club, first there was a guy who thought it was funny to grab me by my crotch as he walked by. Second guy thought he could feel me up at my behind. I’ve experienced this over a dozen times, so that makes it ok because I’m male? No. Point is, if it was me as a female, the guy would be thrown out, and probably get a fist in his face. I can handle this myself, but there is a huge difference how males and females are being treated when both are experiencing ****** assault. So not only women experience it, but men too. Noone can just touch you or feel you up with no reason and if a woman does that to a man, it’s all laughs and good. But that’s not okay. So you can be feminist all you want, just saying that most women are portraying ALL, yes ALL men like they are ********. And that is f**king wrong. The men that do these kind of things, should be punished. But that doesn’t mean every guy has done it or will. 

Would it be fair to say that feminism isn't the problem...but that toxic masculinity is?

47 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I think Columbus Short seduced Britney, not the other way around.

https://popdirt.com/britney-sacked-columbus-short-in-love-feud-says-wife/27356/

“Britney was infatuated with my husband from the moment she met him,” 24-year-old Brandi revealed. “He told her that they couldn’t have a relationship because he was married and had a baby on the way. But she didn’t want to hear it because she had fallen for him very hard. He said that when they were alone, Britney would say, ‘Do you want to kiss me?'”

:checkit: Yup, totally the other way around... 

44 minutes ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

“Britney was infatuated with my husband from the moment she met him,” 24-year-old Brandi revealed. “He told her that they couldn’t have a relationship because he was married and had a baby on the way. But she didn’t want to hear it because she had fallen for him very hard. He said that when they were alone, Britney would say, ‘Do you want to kiss me?'”

If it were true, little dignity of his wife to endure that comment to the press and not blame her husband.

13 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

If it were true, little dignity of his wife to endure that comment to the press and not blame her husband.

Columbus himself did come out later to admit that he did had a relationship with Britney. Doesn't matter if he came out clean though. Britney tried to start a relationship with a married man, who was okay with this. They're both guilty and Britney is not an icon for feminism. Cheating is wrong, but it's also screwed up having a relationship with someone you know dang well is in a relationship with somebody else. I bet if this was a different woman doing this, people would of called her a "****" or a "homewrecker" and that she's definitely guilty, but this is Britney and Britney nEvEr dOes aNyThinG wRonG :coffee:

https://ew.com/article/2004/02/19/dancer-comes-clean-about-sharing-bed-britney/

"It’s true I slept with Britney, [but] we never had *** because another person was in the room at the time,” he tells the Star. ”We shared a bed and were really close, kissing and hugging. The chemistry was magical… our feelings were so strong.” Too strong, in fact, for Spears’ caretakers. ”Britney’s mom, Lynne, stepped in to prevent that as soon as our feelings started to develop,” says Short, who soon left Spears’ employ and is now teaching dance classes in Japan.

”It would be fair to say Britney caused major problems in our marriage,” says Short in an understatement. ”Sadly, we’re now getting divorced.” Still, he says: ”Despite everything that happened, I’ll always remember those special moments with Britney.” 

53 minutes ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Columbus himself did come out later to admit that he did had a relationship with Britney. Doesn't matter if he came out clean though. Britney tried to start a relationship with a married man, who was okay with this. They're both guilty and Britney is not an icon for feminism. Cheating is wrong, but it's also screwed up having a relationship with someone you know dang well is in a relationship with somebody else. I bet if this was a different woman doing this, people would of called her a "****" or a "homewrecker" and that she's definitely guilty, but this is Britney and Britney nEvEr dOes aNyThinG wRonG :coffee:

https://ew.com/article/2004/02/19/dancer-comes-clean-about-sharing-bed-britney/

"It’s true I slept with Britney, [but] we never had *** because another person was in the room at the time,” he tells the Star. ”We shared a bed and were really close, kissing and hugging. The chemistry was magical… our feelings were so strong.” Too strong, in fact, for Spears’ caretakers. ”Britney’s mom, Lynne, stepped in to prevent that as soon as our feelings started to develop,” says Short, who soon left Spears’ employ and is now teaching dance classes in Japan.

”It would be fair to say Britney caused major problems in our marriage,” says Short in an understatement. ”Sadly, we’re now getting divorced.” Still, he says: ”Despite everything that happened, I’ll always remember those special moments with Britney.” 

I'm sorry ,it's your opinion and respect it, but my opinion is very different and it's not about Britney.It is about the freedom of a free person who does not have to feel respect for any relationship.I think it's very ****** to criticize a free girl in this case and not criticize a man married to a baby on the way at that time.

2 hours ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Any evidence? 

It's more likely Columbus didn't even tell her he had a wife/partner, just like K-Fed, Adnan etc...

14 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Any evidence? 

It's more likely Columbus didn't even tell her he had a wife/partner, just like K-Fed, Adnan etc...

Ummm... you mean like the evidence I got of a quote from his wife that was literally in my post? :quirkney: I even provided a link. What more proof do you want? 

Britney knew. She just didn't care. 

8 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It is about the freedom of a free person who does not have to feel respect for any relationship.I think it's very ****** to criticize a free girl in this case and not criticize a man married to a baby on the way at that time.

we are criticizing the guys, too.we say that they are more guilty and they should have denied britney or should have left their partners for britney instead of cheating.but if a person (male or female, doesn't matter) try to seduce and get someone knowing that they are married, it can't be freedom because there will be other people who'll be affected.ı'm not saying it because britney is a woman, ı haven't been talking with my father for over a year because he cheated on my mother.he says that the woman wanted to be with him etc but ı'm not gonna forgive him because he shouldn't have cheated, no matter what.and if someday my parter cheats on me, ı'll blame him because he's the one who should respect me and should not make me upset.the married one is so much more guilty, there's no denying that.but it is still disgusting to try to be with someone knowing that they are with someone else.and wtf is that about not having to respect relationships, it's about respecting people.the other woman/man is also a human being who has feelings, you know.

7 hours ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Ummm... you mean like the evidence I got of a quote from his wife that was literally in my post? :quirkney: I even provided a link. What more proof do you want? 

Britney knew. She just didn't care. 

That isn't evidence of anything.  That's called a 'he said, she said'.

Like I said, it's more likely Columbus, like K-fed and Adnan, seduced her first and either told her about their partners later or lied to her and said they never had any.

4 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

we are criticizing the guys, too.we say that they are more guilty and they should have denied britney or should have left their partners for britney instead of cheating.but if a person (male or female, doesn't matter) try to seduce and get someone knowing that they are married, it can't be freedom because there will be other people who'll be affected.ı'm not saying it because britney is a woman, ı haven't been talking with my father for over a year because he cheated on my mother.he says that the woman wanted to be with him etc but ı'm not gonna forgive him because he shouldn't have cheated, no matter what.and if someday my parter cheats on me, ı'll blame him because he's the one who should respect me and should not make me upset.the married one is so much more guilty, there's no denying that.but it is still disgusting to try to be with someone knowing that they are with someone else.and wtf is that about not having to respect relationships, it's about respecting people.the other woman/man is also a human being who has feelings, you know.

I respect you opinion and I am sorry if you have had bad personal experiences.Of course the other person woman/man is human and of course,it hurts but it's life.The respect ALWAYS has to be from your partner.If this does not happen ,something especially fails in the part of the couple that makes the disloyalty.The third person, especially if it is free is not to blame,That person also has feelings and has to think about herself, that is not her responsibility.I do not want to generalize, but I find it very sad that a third people is always blamed.It is obvious that it hurts and infuriates,but it also seems unfair that they blame the person who has less guilt.The feelings are difficult to manage.

And please do not put of example Columbus Short,that makes me laugh.

6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

That isn't evidence of anything.  That's called a 'he said, she said'.

Like I said, it's more likely Columbus, like K-fed and Adnan, seduced her first and either told her about their partners later or lied to her and said they never had any.

You can literally find this exact quote in different articles and this is not a "he said, she said". A "he said, she said" is when someone says something about a topic and someone else says something that is conflicting to the previous comment. :quirkney: This isn't conflicting. Even Columbus admitted that Britney caused problems in his marriage and that he did kiss her (like his wife said).  You can keep on denying it if you want, but it is what it is. Sorry if it's so shocking that Britney did something like this in her prime days. :gloss:

30 minutes ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

You can literally find this exact quote in different articles and this is not a "he said, she said". A "he said, she said" is when someone says something about a topic and someone else says something that is conflicting to the previous comment. :quirkney: This isn't conflicting. Even Columbus admitted that Britney caused problems in his marriage and that he did kiss her (like his wife said).  You can keep on denying it if you want, but those are the facts. Sorry if it's so shocking that Britney is not the perfect saint you imagined. :gloss:

Columbus is the ONLY ONE that caused problems in his marriage.

1 hour ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

You can literally find this exact quote in different articles and this is not a "he said, she said". A "he said, she said" is when someone says something about a topic and someone else says something that is conflicting to the previous comment. :quirkney: This isn't conflicting. Even Columbus admitted that Britney caused problems in his marriage and that he did kiss her (like his wife said).  You can keep on denying it if you want, but it is what it is. Sorry if it's so shocking that Britney did something like this in her prime days. :gloss:

I'm not 'shocked' by anything.  Columbus caused problems in his marriage because he was desperate to hook-up with the number one pop star in the world.

45 minutes ago, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

giphy.gif

Britney was in the wrong too, but whatever. Believe whatever the hell you want. I just think it's wrong for a man or a woman to do this crap.  :smokney: 

Both are guilty unless the other man/woman didn’t know. 

Why be with someone that’s cheated after the fact. They will do it to you as well. 

Archived