Why has Britney never claimed her position as a feminist?

Nando.

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

You're a feminist if you want equality and if you hate feminism you hate equality. Simple. :nobitch:

not how that works.. you can support equality without being a feminist.. :mj: thing is, actions speak louder than words.. even if feminism IN THEORY does stand for equality, IN PRACTICE it's toxic as ****.. :heresthetea: same with Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community.. I support the idea but I'm against the actions.. :hiii:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

I dont think britney sells bc she is ****. Hardly any straight men care for buying her stuff. Its mostly gays and girls. I think britney likes to be ****, for her. People always think people acting **** is for men but sometimes people just really enjoy being ****.

Aware I'm gonna get downvoted for life, here it goes...

Well actually **** sells for girls and gays just the same way. The patriarchal society imposes a woman must be **** (but also virgin for them), and so girls will try and achieve it. Gays identify with many aspects of the female typical personality and behavior, and usually will look for inspiration in them, and in the same places they (the girls) do, and mimic their behavior when possible. So when Britney is chosen to sell her **** yet pure image ( at only 16, mind you), she was specifically developed to be 'what man wished to have', which is what gays and girls want to be. In the end, they all want (consciously or subconsciously) to satisfy men. This is part of the psychological process of how **** girls and powerful women images are sold to both gays and girls, and it has been working for years now :whatitellu:

When Britney walks on her lingerie over that stage, she's not appealing to men. She's sending the kind of message like "hey I'm everything a man would want" making girls and gays wanting to be her, buy her stuff, and go to her show. She's selling feminine power, not to get the same power/rights/place as men but to attract them, in fact being no more than a mere tool in a men's game. :whatitellu: And we'll keep buying it nevertheless because it's all true, like we or not. :whatitellu:

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

Or maybe you should separate fake feminist from the real feminist.

If a feminist says "I hate men, women are better" she's not a feminist. She's trash. Her ignorance makes the meaning of the movement less important? No, cause actions speak louder than words. Learn how to judge people by their actions and not by how they call themselves. :mj:

@Commotion Use your time to express your opinion instead of putting downvotes. ****. :joanne:

Um okay i got called out for expressing my opinion through likes/dislikes lol didn't know that was so important that you'd call me a **** over it

But you're so wrong. There's no one institution that rules over feminism. Those "trash" feminists are feminists too. Like it or not, that's how it works. There's no requirements other than your own opinion to be a feminist.

Actions speak louder than words but if that's the case, why is it so important to call yourself a feminist, and why are you so angry at people not agreeing with your opinion of the word feminism?

25 minutes ago, Goku said:

You're a feminist if you want equality and if you hate feminism you hate equality. Simple. :nobitch:

Feminism's definition is just the first of many flaws the movement has. How can you say you're a feminist if you want equality and then exclude men from your movement :cackling:

21 minutes ago, Goku said:

Or maybe you should separate fake feminist from the real feminist.

If a feminist says "I hate men, women are better" she's not a feminist. She's trash. Her ignorance makes the meaning of the movement less important? No, cause actions speak louder than words. Learn how to judge people by their actions and not by how they call themselves. :mj:

I obviously don't judge the movement based on extremists such as the example you gave.. it's the more subtle messages feminism sends that I'm not here for:

• promoting obesity and toxic behaviours as "body positivity"
  • the whole #BelieveAllWomen bullsh*t.. I mean c'mon, where has innocent until proven guilty gone?
  • disagree or not but modern feminism at its core does subtly demonize men, especially straight, white men that have done nothing wrong
  • many other things

is it even necessary to slap the feminist label onto yourself? all these left / right / feminist labels are toxic and they are the main reason people are so divided right now.. why can't you just support equality without being a feminist? supporting equality is common sense and everyone should obviously support it but as soon as you call yourself a feminist you're part of a political movement, not everyone wants that.. :mj:

feminism these days is less about empowering women and more about convincing women that they are victims when in reality they aren't.. :brityawning:

55 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Aware I'm gonna get downvoted for life, here it goes...

Well actually **** sells for girls and gays just the same way. The patriarchal society imposes a woman must be **** (but also virgin for them), and so girls will try and achieve it. Gays identify with many aspects of the female typical personality and behavior, and usually will look for inspiration in them, and in the same places they (the girls) do, and mimic their behavior when possible. So when Britney is chosen to sell her **** yet pure image ( at only 16, mind you), she was specifically developed to be 'what man wished to have', which is what gays and girls want to be. In the end, they all want (consciously or subconsciously) to satisfy men. This is part of the psychological process of how **** girls and powerful women images are sold to both gays and girls, and it has been working for years now :whatitellu:

When Britney walks on her lingerie over that stage, she's not appealing to men. She's sending the kind of message like "hey I'm everything a man would want" making girls and gays wanting to be her, buy her stuff, and go to her show. She's selling female power, not to get the same power/rights/place as men but to attract them, in fact being no more than a mere tool in a men's game. :whatitellu: And we'll keep buying it nevertheless because it's all true, like we or not. :whatitellu:

Whoa this is too real. Never thought about it like that but its true!

Mind blown :wow:

4 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Ok that's really really messy. Wrong on so many levels I can't even begin.
The world is a big dark place :wontcry::sobbing::embarrassney:

"men who want AIDS".. you think that's dark? well.. think again.. apparently there's a lot of people out there that get off on GIVING AIDS to other people.. they lie about being HIV negative and then have *** with other people.. this is why it's important to stay safe.. what's even crazier:

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html :imdying: 

And why would she ?
I'm tired of that shitty movement tbh. Now it's like if you're not treated like a princess and if men don't say amen to a woman they're misogynist, pervert or whatever, that movement became such a joke, i'm a woman myself and some women just deserve some slap on the face like really, i'm sooooo tired to see hate speech towards men, that's not because you know one ******* that everyone is like that.
Feminism is just being EQUAL to men and not superior, but most of "feminists" now thinks men are **** soo.. yeah. This made me hate that move, they make us (women) look like we are some fragile princess that you can't talk to anymore without it being seen as harassement, it's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

"men who want AIDS".. you think that's dark? well.. think again.. apparently there's a lot of people out there that get off on GIVING AIDS to other people.. they lie about being HIV negative and then have *** with other people.. this is why it's important to stay safe.. what's even crazier:

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html :imdying: 

I think this makes more sense. It doesn't justify it, ofc, but when you think about these people, and how AIDS get to them (specially in cases of ****, abuse or medical procedures) there's an understandable (and not justifiable, again) desire to make other people feel and go through what they're experiencing. 

Archived