All things B-Team censored on the Jonathan Ross Show in 2016

yeah, some members from Exhale attended the taping but there wasn't ever like a full review of everything that she said, or I just didn't see it. From everything that I read back then I always felt like there were more stuff they forgot to tell us, because of course they weren't going to memorize everything, but it was very frustrating.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, some members from Exhale attended the taping but there wasn't ever like a full review of everything that she said, or I just didn't see it. From everything that I read back then I always felt like there were more stuff they forgot to tell us, because of course they weren't going to memorize everything, but it was very frustrating.

Was all of this info leaked BEFORE OR AFTER the interview was aired? In this new era where everybody is an insider, I believe nothing. 

If this info leaked before the interview was aired, it actually makes sense but if it isn't, it sounds something a random fan woukd come up with just because... :beynah:

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Was all of this info leaked BEFORE OR AFTER the interview was aired? In this new era where everybody is an insider, I believe nothing. 

If this info leaked before the interview was aired, it actually makes sense but if it isn't, it sounds something a random fan woukd come up with just because... :beynah:

as @MM said, right before the taping people started to share little bits of info on Twitter and even here on Exhale.

But the info was so over the place, like they didn't make it clear the thing about the spider or the food was part of the game, or the "admitting to farting onstage".

Funny though, it was just the second anniversary on Sep 28th.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I don’t believe that she was uncomfortable. Jonathon Ross was one of her best interviews in years. But yeah at the time a fan on here went to the taping and confirmed she spoke about the conservatorship and being less in control but it wasn’t aired. It’s a shame cause I would have liked to have heard that. 

I second this.

I remember reading all about this at the time of the recording (I tried SO damn hard to get tix) and thought we finally must have been getting some kind of breakthrough where she wants to start discussing more gritty aspects of her life.

I can't imagine she'd be uncomfortable if she would then disclose about her conservatorship. She even discussed smoking weed!

I think a lot of people have lost interest in Britney because she's kept everyone at arms length for so long, so hearing even just an ounce about this would've been nice for people.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It was before it aired. I remember it, too.

• Like 7

I think when she says “3 years of conservatorship” she might mean they had control over her music for that long and now they have given her the freedom in that aspect... :whatitellu: Britney’s not the most coherent speaker anymore so who really knows what she means :xfactorlook:

• Like 3

The conservatorship has and continues to be such a double edged sword if you ask me. Watching performances from back in the day and then watching recent performances... It's like two entirely different people (don't get me started on my weed induced clone theories lol).

In all honesty, ***** is probably tired. But, like the rest of us (but on a much larger scale) she has bills to pay, her father to pay, KFed coming for that child support, etc....so whether she's into it or not, they'll continue to do whatever it takes to keep the cash flowing.

The die hards want what is best for her, but we also want new music and also want her on top again. Honestly, if the conservatorship ended I wouldn't be surprised if Britney retired for a while if not for good.

• Like 7

Does anyone else remember in 2014(?) when Britney signed a new contract or whatever it was revealed that one of the details of the contract was she would have final say in what she was releasing? I know we drag Pretty Girls but she seemed pretty happy with it, which would make sense if it was something she wanted to do

at the same time, the Glory era seemed to be cut too short. Like something happened. Make Me was delayed due to production difficulties, the video was canned, and we only got two singles. It makes me wonder if that was all on her team’s part or Britney’s if she truly is getting final say. 

• Like 2