All things B-Team censored on the Jonathan Ross Show in 2016

On 10/1/2018 at 5:25 AM, kasavas said:

hasn't smoked weed since she was 17

- Talks about leaving the stage during "Circus" because everyone was smoking weed & she was getting contact high

Did she forget about this? She was high as f... hell on this video :tongueney:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fF8D-qn9CU

On 10/1/2018 at 5:25 AM, kasavas said:

- refused to try Swedish food

Why, what's wrong with Swedish food?? :omg:

On 10/1/2018 at 8:30 PM, studlygeorge said:

at the same time, the Glory era seemed to be cut too short. Like something happened. Make Me was delayed due to production difficulties, the video was canned, and we only got two singles. It makes me wonder if that was all on her team’s part or Britney’s if she truly is getting final say. 

David said Britney didn't like the video, so that makes sense now 

• Like 1

Of course this thread was bumped just as I'm rewatching this interview :gloria: I'm still mad they never showed her speaking about the conservatorship. That aside, this is really one of her best interviews in years. She felt so comfortable and she was hilarious, I actually found myself laughing at times! I also forgot about the guy in the audience that kept calling out to her ddd. 

• Like 1

She's so strong , I could totally understand her if she wanted to quit music , being in such aggressive routine would totally break my spirit as an artist not to mention as a human ..... I'm sure they have destroyed her passion and muse even long ago , she probably gave up completely after the circus era :wontcry:

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
On 10/1/2018 at 7:56 AM, Isla said:

I don’t believe that she was uncomfortable. Jonathon Ross was one of her best interviews in years. But yeah at the time a fan on here went to the taping and confirmed she spoke about the conservatorship and being less in control but it wasn’t aired. It’s a shame cause I would have liked to have seen that. 

Yeah I thought it was a good interview too.

And if the supposed cut out scenes really did have Ross going “oh yeah we know you had a rough time there” … wouldn’t it be great if everyone could have had that attitude?

Britney had a rough time for a bit.

Not Britney is a psycho, not Britney is a tragedy, not Britney was in crisis … just yep she had a rough time for a couple years. S*** happens.

• Like 2