All things B-Team censored on the Jonathan Ross Show in 2016

11 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

It makes me think that the Britney we’ve seen from 2008 and on is extremely filtered, limited, uninspired, tamed, etc and yet she still managed to be extremely successful, iconic and a worldwide phenomenon… imagine if we had her at her full capacity. icon.

Her team had her riding on her previous success, let’s be honest. Primeney did enough to carry her through the rest of her life. Imagine if she was free…

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Jamie is the owner of Britney’s Brands inc, so he has total control over her business, image, management, albums, social medias, literally everything related to Britney's career 

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_la/34762115D

And as the conservator of her person, he was allowed to force her to perform and make music 

So even if she is free from the conservatorship, he still controls her career basically? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dritney said:

Her team had her riding on her previous success, let’s be honest. Primeney did enough to carry her through the rest of her life. Imagine if she was free…

i agree; her success post blackout is 100,000% resting on top of her non-conserved years. even tho' i must confess she really brought her A game; even under a conservatorship, which is impressive considering how limited, demoralized, drugged and controlled she's been. it was still so much better than a lot of pop stars out there.

but still... yes, i love a lot of the work she's done post conservatorship and so has the general public. but i wonder if her career would've started with circus... would it have had the same success?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i agree; her success post blackout is 100,000% resting on top of her non-conserved years. even tho' i must confess she really brought her A game; even under a conservatorship, which is impressive considering how limited, demoralized, drugged and controlled she's been. it was still so much better than a lot of pop stars out there.

but still... yes, i love a lot of the work she's done post conservatorship and so has the general public. but i wonder if her career would've started with circus... would it have had the same success?

You could say that of almost any artist. "Other than the one times she burst hugely on the scene (Baby) and that other time she did critically-acclaimed work (Blackout)...."

• Love 1
12 hours ago, holyray said:

Could it be that she’s actually crazy? That she lives in her own delusion of what life is? I mean I guess it could be that they keep her in that baby doll mindset. Helpless mindset… 

Hi @Slayer is this person Lou Taylor I am dead serious this person types 

and I went through their posts and it’s all about understanding when ppl are older or suggesting Britney is crazy or in fact victim to a system 

wtf who are you???

• Like 1
17 hours ago, holyray said:

Could it be that she’s actually crazy? That she lives in her own delusion of what life is? I mean I guess it could be that they keep her in that baby doll mindset. Helpless mindset… 

Maybe she is… maybe she’s a “paranoid schizophrenic” as Lances husband claimed JL told him. The thing is, is that it’s completely irrelevant. We as Americans are given protections in our Constitution. We have the right for self determination as well. As long as she isn’t a risk of harm to herself or others she should be free to do as she likes. If Britney wants to withdraw every cent from her accounts and set it on Fire in a pile then guess what? That’s her choice. She earned that money and she can do as she pleases. If Britney wants to be manic and make no sense on social media guess what? She’s allowed to do so. People can’t just swoop in and determine they know better… even if sometimes they might know better. People who are ACTIVELY SUICIDAL are placed in the hospital for 3 days, drugged, and sent home. People who have shared that they want to end their lives and have a plan to do so! Yet Britney was labeled so incapable for 13 years… 

this is has always been a CRIME and should be treated as such  regardless of her mental health stability  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Good point. As crippling as the conservatorship is, she was able to release really hot and fresh track on FF with awesome videos to match. I think she would have been successful with the FF era as a stand alone if she was free and in control.