All things B-Team censored on the Jonathan Ross Show in 2016

18 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Plot twist: Britney loved the original Make Me video but it was scrapped due to the c-ship:airpls:

the other way arround seems more likely :akii:"Yes Larry, I know it's done but I thought of this incredible scenario, it's me and my girlfriends making guys audition and then I choose the best one and I have *** with him while they watch!"

"But Britney..."

"Larry. It just doesn't work. Sorry. I'm a mum now." :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, kasavas said:

the other way arround seems more likely :akii:"Yes Larry, I know it's done but I thought of this incredible scenario, it's me and my girlfriends making guys audition and then I choose the best one and I have *** with him while they watch!"

"But Britney..."

"Larry. It just doesn't work. Sorry. I'm a mum now." :pieceofwhat:

I can definitely see this happening

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I think her team cuts out the cship because it will all go back to her mental health. Which the image they try to show is she is prime Britney. 

Britney obviously doesn’t want to talk about it neither. 

britney mentioning the cship doesn't really show she doesn't wanna talk about it

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think her team cuts out the cship because it will all go back to her mental health. Which the image they try to show is she is prime Britney. 

Britney obviously doesn’t want to talk about it neither. 

it can't be discussed publicly for legal reasons.

11 hours ago, kasavas said:

britney mentioning the cship doesn't really show she doesn't wanna talk about it

She probably does want to talk about the actual cship but she probably doesn’t realize it will open all the questions about her mental health. Honestly this past decade she has not helped herself in that area. 

If the cship was all a money a grab she would act more normal to prove She In fact can rub her life. She has done the opposite 

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...