Britney Agrees To Pay Kevin Federline Thousands More Per Month In Child Support

generation glory

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

"Kevin is extremely pleased for himself, for the kids and for Britney," the source continues

While it is true that it was, overall, the best thing to do (you have to imagine how it has been making the boys feel, and how much worse it might have gotten had it dredged on), but not only do I wonder if he's even really done asking for money (I doubt it; he's going to ask for another increase before Jayden is eighteen), that part-- who gives two f*cks what that leech is pleased about when it comes to Britney. And we know he's pleased with himself.

I get it, but ugh. As always-- Six more years.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Avatar said:

It's literally documented on Chaotic that he told her that him and Shar were separated long before he met Britney. Even if he was lying, thats not her fault.

Yeah, there is a deleted scene where he says all of this; you could make the argument that when she eventually found about it she could have left it alone.  The problem was her state at the time, which was rebellion against her image/label/management.

5 hours ago, Dirk said:

at least it's not the 60k he wanted - that's a lot

it's 35k now instead of 20k.

It's probably between 35k and 40k, but it's still less than what Jessie Williams pays in child support.  And she's definitely wealthier than Jessie Williams.

23 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, there is a deleted scene where he says all of this; you could make the argument that when she eventually found about it she could have left it alone.  The problem was her state at the time, which was rebellion against her image/label/management.

It's probably between 35k and 40k, but it's still less than what Jessie Williams pays in child support.  And she's definitely wealthier than Jessie Williams.

I remember that footage Britney even said Shar's name, also in the interview with Matt Lauer when Britney was pregnant he asked her about karma and if she thought the same thing Kevin did to Shar would happen to her.

Britney of course being naive said she didn't think so then fast forward to "For the Record", Britney stated that Kevin had left her.

I believe Britney settled with Kev because it was her way out of the industry. I watched Chaotic on Youtube and it's pretty obvious that Kevin was never in love and was in it for the money and fame (I feel this way about all the men she has dated since, yes even Jason). In one episode he's asked if he loves Britney, he hesitates and finally says yes. That should've given Britney a clue. 

:nochillbrit:

"Kevin is extremely pleased for himself, for the kids and for Britney," the source continues. "It was the right thing to do on her part and it allows the kids to get the benefit of the standard of living both parents can provide for them.

What the actual fk?  So BRITNEY has to pay thousands more because it was the 'right thing to do' so the kids can get a 'standard of living' that BOTH parents can provide for them?  I'm sorry but BOTH parents are not providing anything, ONLY BRITNEY is.  Honestly, ANY money that Team Britney gives him should be monitored and accounted for to ensure it's actually being used for the kids.  HE should be going back to school or find new ways to learn new skills and get an actual job instead of taking money (and credit!) for Britney's work and acting like he's the better parent.

:gtfo::whitney::wyd::sickofu:

I’m not making excuses for her but this could explain why she wasn’t with it on the POM tour, I mean wasn’t all this court stuff going on while she was in the uk ? She was properly so paranoid/anxious she might lose custody I know that wouldn’t of happened but when you have anxiety your minds creates the worst scenarios and affects every day life. I mean yeah she had dates where she slayed it but mostly she wasn’t with it at all and with those m&g stories aswel could explain why she wasn’t happy.

i really hate Kevin always have done because he ruined Britney the only good thing to come out of it was her boys. 

He is just such a leech! I really hope one day Britney can fight for sole custody. And I hope her boys see what an actually **** there dad is when they read all this stuff when they are older.

7 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Sis Shar was six month pregnant when kfed left her for Britney, I loved Britney but it’s kind of karma. Once she had found out he had a girl six months pregnant & they were living together  she should have moved on 

:nochillbrit: left shar devastated 

Shar and Kevin were a couple,so the only guilty is Kevin ,who was the person who had to respect his girlfriend and children,If Shar was devastated, it's Kevin fault, stop blaming third persons .Britney was a free girl and could do whatever she wanted, as free people do.

2 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

Lol at all the bashing and downvotes.

Anyway, come to think of it. It really makes me wonder why she keeps giving into that loser's demands. Does he have something on her? 

It is not that Britney (Jamie) caved in to Kevin’s demands. It’s about the law. When you’re a former couple with a child/children the one who earns more money pays child support to the other parent. When you earn more you pay more. By law Kevin has the right to ask for an increase in child support payments. By law Britney was always going to have to pay Kevin more money because her income has increased and she still has a higher income than he does. (KFed barely works anyway. :ririshade2:) The only question was how much more would she have to pay him.

Again, we don’t know the terms of the agreement. We still don’t know how much more KFed is receiving because the details are confidential. Whether it’s 35k monthly plus extra or however much, it will be temporary. When Preston turns 18 Jamie will have to submit a motion to the court to modify the amount in order to stop paying KFed child support for Preston because then the boy will be an adult.

Unless a parent has a special needs child who requires long term care beyond 18 years, the child support payments ends at 18. The $ won’t automatically be cut in half, you have to request the modification with the judge signing off on the decrease. So after then the amount KFed receives will be half as much as he gets now for one more year until Jayden’s 18.

Assuming Britney’s still under cship when Jayden turns 18, Jamie will again have to ask the court to end the payments KFed gets when the youngest turns 18. Most states you have to request termination of child support once the child comes of age it doesn’t automatically stop after their 18th bday.

As for the Britney, Kevin & Shar triangle. Yes Britney should have left Kevin’s trifling *** where he was- with Shar. But she didn’t and now she’s paying the consequences of her choice. There’s nothing anyone can do about that now. Just deal with it and make better choices in the future. The last part is hard (for her?) to do because Britney seems to make crappy personal life choices but it’s her life so what can you do lol.?

7 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I’m not making excuses for her but this could explain why she wasn’t with it on the POM tour, I mean wasn’t all this court stuff going on while she was in the uk ? She was properly so paranoid/anxious she might lose custody I know that wouldn’t of happened but when you have anxiety your minds creates the worst scenarios and affects every day life. I mean yeah she had dates where she slayed it but mostly she wasn’t with it at all and with those m&g stories aswel could explain why she wasn’t happy.

i really hate Kevin always have done because he ruined Britney the only good thing to come out of it was her boys. 

He is just such a leech! I really hope one day Britney can fight for sole custody. And I hope her boys see what an actually **** there dad is when they read all this stuff when they are older.

OH here come the excuses.. she was never in danger of loosing custody lmao. She was only in danger of paying more than she wanted to but still very little money for her standards. :quirkney:

I'm not saying Kevin wasn't wrong in the part he played with Shar I mean a course he's wrong, but lets be real what man wouldn't have? she was arguably the biggest pop star on the planet with millions of dollars. Kevin saw his meal ticket and his loser *** left his pregnant fiancé. I said this is karma for Britney cause even though kevin was wrong she should have saw this for what it was, what happen to the girl code. I was young when this happen so I didn't understand but looking at it now Britney was so naïve for even letting this happen with kevin. Now look how everything turn if only she would have seen all of this for what it was.

18 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I'm not saying Kevin wasn't wrong in the part he played with Shar I mean a course he's wrong, but lets be real what man wouldn't have? she was arguably the biggest pop star on the planet with millions of dollars. Kevin saw his meal ticket and his loser *** left his pregnant fiancé. I said this is karma for Britney cause even though kevin was wrong she should have saw this for what it was, what happen to the girl code. I was young when this happen so I didn't understand but looking at it now Britney was so naïve for even letting this happen with kevin. Now look how everything turn if only she would have seen all of this for what it was.

Ok, Britney were to get cheated on then I can see that as being karma for the Shar situation. But the custody thing is a separate issue, between Kfed and her. The fact that he’s clearly leaching off of her fortune—that’s not how karma works...

58 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Ok, Britney were to get cheated on then I can see that as being karma for the Shar situation. But the custody thing is a separate issue, between Kfed and her. The fact that he’s clearly leaching off of her fortune—that’s not how karma works...

where's kevins karma tho? :ineedthetruth:    

his sons probably will give him money anyway especially because of their siblings ughh kevin is such a gold digger so nasty 

2 hours ago, tsss said:

where's kevins karma tho? :ineedthetruth:    

his sons probably will give him money anyway especially because of their siblings ughh kevin is such a gold digger so nasty 

I mean, Kfed is like the biggest joke to people. That’s a little karma. Remember when he wanted a rapping career? :orangu:

Archived