Britney Agrees To Pay Kevin Federline Thousands More Per Month In Child Support

generation glory

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

356. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/25 **#7**
This former C list rapper/celebrity/reality star with A list name recognition already put in an order for a new boat. Not exactly what he was supposed to spend that boost up of family income on. Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline’s increase in child support

:embarrassed:

Good to know he's using the money for the kids.

:decisions:

Idk..I don’t think its that simple. Like she’d have to get out of the c-ship and then probably prove she’s okay to handle herself without one before she gets her kids full time. I don’t think it would be a quick process like oh out of the c-ship today and she has full custody again tomorrow. And maybe that’s why she hasn’t petitioned the court to look into her c-ship. Maybe she’d be fearful of not doing well without it and then not having her kids full-time. Who knows? I personally think there is much more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know tbh

8 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Like I said, Britney made some not-so-great choices when she was younger, when it came to her men.  Yes, she chose to marry K-Fed, despite the red flags.  They got divorced, and we all know it was painful and messy for her.  But this idea of K-Fed continuing to leech off her successes as some sort of on-going punishment for her "mistakes," is beyond absurd.  The situation sucks, whatever, it is what it is?  But I just can't get with this notion of Britney deserving to suffer still just because she made the mistake of marrying some loser like K-fed over a decade ago.  But that's just my opinion, and I'm no lawyer so....:whatitellu:

I think he is garbage. He could take the money and use it to better himself but he doesn’t. 

Britney isn’t suffering. This is how courts work. If you have kids this is how it goes for any person. Most ppl don’t have such a huge gap in wage. 

49 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think he is garbage. He could take the money and use it to better himself but he doesn’t. 

Britney isn’t suffering. This is how courts work. If you have kids this is how it goes for any person. Most ppl don’t have such a huge gap in wage. 

I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact that if Britney gets an increase in income, then K-Fed is entitled to higher custody payments. Like, what was the reasoning for the judge to grant Kfed this motion? But if this is how custodial courts work, then fair enough. 

“suffering” maybe isn’t the right word. Maybe highly aggravated? 

We all hate Kevin of course and Britney shouldn't have to pay more but so what, she literally has no clue about her money anyways. She has people to take care of that for her so she can be happy tanning, putting on fashion shows, and learning the difference between Brighton and Birmingham. Don't worry about Britney, she has more than enough money to buy all the eye liner she wants.

Being Kevin must be so shameful. Just looking into ur 2 boys eyes everytime they come from mama. He's not even man for me wonder if his a good dad taking money from ex wife to his now wife. Kids going to grow up soon Kevin so prepare ur ****. Cause ur life is going to be much more complicated then

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Idk..I don’t think its that simple. Like she’d have to get out of the c-ship and then probably prove she’s okay to handle herself without one before she gets her kids full time. I don’t think it would be a quick process like oh out of the c-ship today and she has full custody again tomorrow. And maybe that’s why she hasn’t petitioned the court to look into her c-ship. Maybe she’d be fearful of not doing well without it and then not having her kids full-time. Who knows? I personally think there is much more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know tbh

This :tiffanynod: I agree, because we know Britney barely controls anything in her life nowadays, (sadly:crying1:) I wish she would be free

also people were complaining about her ugly outfits but that’s probably cause she doesn’t have control of 50% percent of her money. Her dad on the other hand...:awww: 

12 hours ago, Lilith said:

Britney was a fucktard, she knew about Shar and she still didn't give a **** but proceeded to marry kflop within few months. How exactly is she "sufferingggg" ? Hmm? She is fine, she won't miss the money and she doesn't even know when the money is even leaving her bank account LMAO. She has it actually VERY easy in her case. There is far worse custody cases that end up in court all the time and they also are paying FAR more money than Britney and her millions. She is very lucky in fact. :well:

This is what happens when you have such a disgusting stage mother.

But you're right does have it easy.  Even after Larry, Lou's etc... cut, she is still making several million dollars in royalties every year from Fantasy alone.

So she just can't be complaining a whole lot, as far as money is concerned.

32 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

This is what happens when you have such a disgusting stage mother.

But you're right does have it easy.  Even after Larry, Lou's etc... cut, she is still making several million dollars in royalties every year from Fantasy alone.

So she just can't be complaining a whole lot, as far as money is concerned.

Britney mom is no stage mom

5 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

We all hate Kevin of course and Britney shouldn't have to pay more but so what, she literally has no clue about her money anyways. She has people to take care of that for her so she can be happy tanning, putting on fashion shows, and learning the difference between Brighton and Birmingham. Don't worry about Britney, she has more than enough money to buy all the eye liner she wants.

These people work for Britney

Please do not be dumb and think things that affect Britney are not being ran by her since her money pays their salaries.

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Captain Britney said:

According to Wendy and her source, Britney is furious because of the increase.

So Wendy is trying to say

why not try to get out of the conservatorship, fight for custody, then she won't have to pay Kevin anymore.

I agree. I know there must be reasons why Britney is still under a conservatorship but she's 36

and I do believe that Britney is a good mom and she can handle full or shared custody.

Yeah but she knows very well she would lose in the eyes of the court. Her whole life is interconnected into the conservatorship so she is forced to comply so she can see her kids. 

22 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

So wait... I don't understand this entire situation.

The kids are living with Britney right? Or not?

If they are living with Britney why does SHE need to pay for custody to Kevin?

Why does he get money for the kids? I don't understand... 

They britney legally only has visitation right because of the conservatorship she cant legally have custody of her kids of any kind because she doesn't have custody of herself but her visitation is very generous and she pays for there schooling and all there living expenses but Kevin has power over her because he has full custody so if he ask for an increase in child support  britney is almost obligated because she has no custody and legally he is there guardian and not britney regardless of all things she does for her kids and how they are usually with her she has no legal control over them or the child support its a damn shame she still goes through this she is a cash cow to everyone she like a slave to the industry everyone makes tons of money off her while britney only gets a small stipend of her earnings that she can spend at target I feel like that's only place they let her shop ...everyone is living off britney and britney cant do anything to stop it

5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

They britney legally only has visitation right because of the conservatorship she cant legally have custody of her kids of any kind because she doesn't have custody of herself but her visitation is very generous and she pays for there schooling and all there living expenses but Kevin has power over her because he has full custody so if he ask for an increase in child support  britney is almost obligated because she has no custody and legally he is there guardian and not britney regardless of all things she does for her kids and how they are usually with her she has no legal control over them or the child support its a damn shame she still goes through this she is a cash cow to everyone she like a slave to the industry everyone makes tons of money off her while britney only gets a small stipend of her earnings that she can spend at target I feel like that's only place they let her shop ...everyone is living off britney and britney cant do anything to stop it

Britney very wealthy and yes her employees live off the salaries her money pays them 

Who are all these folks you say live off of her, are you speaking on her team of employees?

Archived