Britney Agrees To Pay Kevin Federline Thousands More Per Month In Child Support

generation glory

Does she? She isn't the primary caregiver though :/ Honestly dont know why they dont just go halfsies, so much easier and cheaper for both parents then. But then thats probably why he doesn't get more than $35000 despite her obviously earning much much more.

Its unfortunate for her, because she doesn't actually want to just be the visiting parent, so it doesn't surprise me she wants to foot the bill for a lot of things so she's constantly involved in the upbringing in some shape or form. If she's paying for the school I assume she was the one who chose it.

I guess she lost those kids for a reason, we dont know the inner workings of the situation so can only speculate.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, standherealone said:

Mmm, I'm conflicted. I've been in Kevins position before, he raises the kids [ he has custody, dont jump on me, thats just a fact ] some recompense from the other parent at a reasonable percentage of what the children are accustomed for living expenses isn't what I consider a **** move. Its just normal. Its not like he can just spend it on himself, it has to go to schooling and activities and healthcare and so on. Kids aren't cheap man. And they're only getting older and more expensive.

Britney already covers those things

Archived