Britney Agrees To Pay Kevin Federline Thousands More Per Month In Child Support

generation glory

2h55sph.jpg

UPDATE @ Us Weekly

Spears had been paying Federline $20,000 a month in child support, but the source tells Us that the monthly total will now top $35,000 in light of the new agreement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-kevin-federline-reach-child-support-agreement/amp/

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have finally worked out a new child support plan that makes everyone happy and ends the recent drama between the two parents. According to sources close to the negotiations, Britney agreed to pay Kevin thousands more a month in child support. There are several other items in the couple’s new agreement but the deal is confidential.

We are told K-Fed and his attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan were spotted this week coming out of the office of Britney’s lawyer, Laura Wasser. Our sources say the famous lawyers hashed out the deal. 

More at the Source @ The Blast

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-kevin-federline-child-support-settled/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its pretty obvious why she had to settle;

According to this court document, one of the few documents about her finances the media was able to publish publicly,

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/britney-spears-new-investment-strategy.pdf

She's worth far, far more than $56 million (as in hundreds of millions of dollars) if you add in the various trusts and other financial entities and assets. The $56 million is just the value of her conservatorship.

She and her conservators would rather settle than have a forensic accountant dig through her real wealth.

24 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I think its pretty obvious why she had to settle;

According to this court document, one of the few documents about her finances the media was able to publish publicly,

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/britney-spears-new-investment-strategy.pdf

She's worth far, far more than $56 million if you add in the various trusts and other financial entities. 

She and her conservators would rather settle than have a forensic accountant dig through her real wealth.

Of course Britney’s worth more than $56M. It was clear from the start that they would reach an out of court settlement. This case was never going to trial as did neither the first one. A trial benefits neither side. Too much would be exposed. 

I’m not sure if the confidentiality of this settlement hints at KFed not getting as much as he wanted or if he did. Either way he better start saving up his coins. The clock is ticking on how much longer he and his wife can grift off of Britney. The days of hand outs are nearing an end for him.

It's sad all this!This boy and neither his wife work, they do not even value doing it as they can win this case?I don't get it.The funny thing is that neither value nor respect Britney .That breaks my heart I'm really glad it stays confidential. Unfortunately great men like Carlos León there are few,Madonna and Lola are very lucky.

Good for him for getting those coins. This is what happens when you think you can wreck a home just because you're Britney Spears. She never showed an ounce of remorse for Shar or her baby even when she was asked about it during the Dateline Interview. She didn't learn from her 55 hr marriage where she nearly lost all her money and she didn't listen to her gut or anyone's advice before the second. Oh Well.

5 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

Good for him for getting those coins. This is what happens when you think you can wreck a home just because you're Britney Spears. She never showed an ounce of remorse for Shar or her baby even when she was asked about it during the Dateline Interview. She didn't learn from her 55 hr marriage where she nearly lost all her money and she didn't listen to her gut or anyone's advice before the second. Oh Well.

Britney never wrecked a home and k Fed did not care about Shar

Wow.  I hate this so much, but I completely agree to the fact Britney is worth a lot more than stated so, its in her best interest to settle out of court, as she would prob have to end up giving him more, the system is so ******!

As people have said above....This wont last forever - HE BEST BE SAVING, as his lifestyle will change drastically if not.

Ok, even if this actually has an ounce of truth, how would it even relate to what we are discussing in this thread? This is about Britney’s custody payments to Kfed for their two sons. Think about what you’re saying here. :joanne:

It's literally documented on Chaotic that he told her that him and Shar were separated long before he met Britney. Even if he was lying, thats not her fault.

6 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

Sorry!Good for him?Take advantage of work of others that is ethical?and in addition to that ,he make the excuse of his children for the expenses of his family.It is immoral!!.With Respect to Shar,Kevin was the ONE who had a couple,was GUILTY and RESPONSABLE only HIM.I find it disgusting to blame the third person who is not to blame and who are single,as this case it was Britney.I think it's a sad comment to blame the third person and more if it's a single, adult and free Woman/Man.

Archived