Britney Agrees To Pay Kevin Federline Thousands More Per Month In Child Support

generation glory

16 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney very wealthy and yes her employees live off the salaries her money pays them 

Who are all these folks you say live off of her, are you speaking on her team of employees?

K feds entire family jamie and not her team of employees her team of old farts who cant do there job right but still have excess to her money and they cant get fired because britneys isnt able to fire them even if she wanted to

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

K feds entire family jamie Lynn and not her team of employees her team of old farts who cant do there job right but still have excess to her money and they cant get fired because britneys isnt able to fire them even if she wanted to

How do you know her sister is living off Her? You know her financial situation?

I think only Britney finance employees only have access to her finances.

27 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney very wealthy and yes her employees live off the salaries her money pays them 

Who are all these folks you say live off of her, are you speaking on her team of employees?

How do you know her employees are under a salary? :demi:

you cant even catch yourself before saying something so stupid I swear. :cackling:

Your stupid ***:

HoW dO u KnoW? r U SpEaKinG FoR  hER eMpLoyEes???

Also your stupid ***:

hEr eMPLoYEEs gEt PAid a SAlary

are you getting paid a salary by her team crappybot? :demi: 

23 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Why would you agree with this ******* idiot who does not know what she's talking about most of the time

Her kids are with her most of the time, so please explain why she would need to be getting her kids that she sees most of the time.

Wendy is just saying that Britney should fight for custody by proving that she is mentally capable and get out of the conservatorship. No need to call one of the most successful daytime TV hosts of all time a "******* idiot". I've met Wendy several times and she is a very kind, hardworking woman, especially off camera.

Do you, of all people, think Britney is mentally unable to take care of herself? If you do, then why should Britney still be in a conservatorship? Why shouldn't she fight for custody of her children? Don't you want K-Fed to stop getting absurd amounts of money each month?

30 minutes ago, Lilith Slave said:

Wendy is just saying that Britney should fight for custody by proving that she is mentally capable and get out of the conservatorship. No need to call one of the most successful daytime TV hosts of all time a "******* idiot". I've met Wendy several times and she is a very kind, hardworking woman, especially off camera.

Do you, of all people, think Britney is mentally unable to take care of herself? If you do, then why should Britney still be in a conservatorship? Why shouldn't she fight for custody of her children? Don't you want K-Fed to stop getting absurd amounts of money each month?

I do not know much concerning the conservatorship so I don't speak much on it.

1 hour ago, Daria said:

you cant even catch yourself before saying something so stupid I swear. :cackling:

Your stupid ***:

Also your stupid ***:

I'm sure they are not paid pennies

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Daria said:

Your stupid ***:

Also your stupid ***:

This fool doesn’t know what a conservatorship is and thinks Britney is the boss and is the one making decisions. The most delusional member on this forum and is a broken record.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:44 AM, ralphcornio said:

Are you stupid? Only reason she is on the conservatorship is that, given she plays by their rules, they allow her to see the kids. That's the reason she doesn't fight it. If she did, she'd risk losing at court (and given the amount of people getting money from it, they could probably make it happen) and never see them again until they're 18.

That's what I always thought. The kids' custody is one of the main reason she doesn't fight back anymore.

18 hours ago, Khoazie said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact that if Britney gets an increase in income, then K-Fed is entitled to higher custody payments. Like, what was the reasoning for the judge to grant Kfed this motion? But if this is how custodial courts work, then fair enough. 

“suffering” maybe isn’t the right word. Maybe highly aggravated? 

If we are talking old school. Marriage was looked at to be forever. Children are meant to come after marriage. So income was thrown together to create one power income. So basically after divorce the income is increased to try and continue to make it equal for the kids. So one parent couldn’t bribe the children. The system is funky 

Mmm, I'm conflicted. I've been in Kevins position before, he raises the kids [ he has custody, dont jump on me, thats just a fact ] some recompense from the other parent at a reasonable percentage of what the children are accustomed for living expenses isn't what I consider a **** move. Its just normal. Its not like he can just spend it on himself, it has to go to schooling and activities and healthcare and so on. Kids aren't cheap man. And they're only getting older and more expensive.

13 hours ago, Britman512 said:

They britney legally only has visitation right because of the conservatorship she cant legally have custody of her kids of any kind because she doesn't have custody of herself but her visitation is very generous and she pays for there schooling and all there living expenses but Kevin has power over her because he has full custody so if he ask for an increase in child support  britney is almost obligated because she has no custody and legally he is there guardian and not britney regardless of all things she does for her kids and how they are usually with her she has no legal control over them or the child support its a damn shame she still goes through this she is a cash cow to everyone she like a slave to the industry everyone makes tons of money off her while britney only gets a small stipend of her earnings that she can spend at target I feel like that's only place they let her shop ...everyone is living off britney and britney cant do anything to stop it

Lmao 'she is obliged' that's so damn stupid :cackling: Gurl you should stop embarrassing yourself.

One point tho, is that no one here likes the conservatorship, obviously. Sadly it's her life condition, and I'm sure she would have fought it if she could. It does not concern us, we don't have the 'right' to question her attitude towards it because she can't do anything. This is not like her shows, where there's room for improvement if she decides to.

6 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Lmao 'she is obliged' that's so damn stupid :cackling: Gurl you should stop embarrassing yourself.

One point tho, is that no one here likes the conservatorship, obviously. Sadly it's her life condition, and i'm sure she would have fought it if she could. It does not concern us, we don't have the 'right' to question her attitude towards it because she can't do anything. This is not like her shows, where there's room for improvement if she decides to.

Learn to spell before you come to me:badthoughts:

On 9/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I’m not making excuses for her but this could explain why she wasn’t with it on the POM tour, I mean wasn’t all this court stuff going on while she was in the uk ? She was properly so paranoid/anxious she might lose custody I know that wouldn’t of happened but when you have anxiety your minds creates the worst scenarios and affects every day life. I mean yeah she had dates where she slayed it but mostly she wasn’t with it at all and with those m&g stories aswel could explain why she wasn’t happy.

i really hate Kevin always have done because he ruined Britney the only good thing to come out of it was her boys. 

He is just such a leech! I really hope one day Britney can fight for sole custody. And I hope her boys see what an actually **** there dad is when they read all this stuff when they are older.

Oh my gosh, btw thanks for reminding me this thing, It DEFINITELY affects your daily life/being (whenever something intrusive/stressful/anxious happens) I know that I am UNABLE to enjoy an activity/day or give myself peace of mind or be happy because I feel like "I don't deserve it while stressing" 

On 9/26/2018 at 9:05 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

These people work for Britney

Please do not be dumb and think things that affect Britney are not being ran by her since her money pays their salaries.

20 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Lol:akii:  i mean jamie and Lynn typo

You certainly are all for the conservatorship it appears 

LMAO I would love to see how would y'all change if u knew it was Brit's account :OMGney:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, standherealone said:

Mmm, I'm conflicted. I've been in Kevins position before, he raises the kids [ he has custody, dont jump on me, thats just a fact ] some recompense from the other parent at a reasonable percentage of what the children are accustomed for living expenses isn't what I consider a **** move. Its just normal. Its not like he can just spend it on himself, it has to go to schooling and activities and healthcare and so on. Kids aren't cheap man. And they're only getting older and more expensive.

Yeah but that’s the thing. Britney is already covering all the kids expenses. She pays for their school and everything. All he has to do is just provide a roof over their heads and food. It sounds to me like he wants all his kids to have the same living as Brit’s boys and that’s not cool since why is Britney responsible for kids that is not her own.

the whole point was that he needed an increase cuz he wanted a bigger lavish house for his blended family to stay. So yes it is a **** move.

Archived