Britney Agrees To Pay Kevin Federline Thousands More Per Month In Child Support

generation glory

On 9/24/2018 at 7:52 PM, IconicShow said:

Britney Spears Is "Very Unhappy" Over Kevin Federline's Child Support Increase

"Kevin is extremely pleased for himself, for the kids and for Britney," the source continues. "It was the right thing to do on her part and it allows the kids to get the benefit of the standard of living both parents can provide for them."

The insider adds that this new monthly child support payment he's getting is not based on a guideline order determined by the court; it's a number both parties came to agree on based on Spears' income and expected income. Their custody arrangement remains the same, we're told. 

In terms of what Kevin is doing for work, the insider tells E! News that it's "true he's not dancing anymore, currently for work he has DJ jobs and record producing jobs." 

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/971152/britney-spears-is-very-unhappy-over-kevin-federline-s-child-support-increase

Thanks for posting, OP.

It's a whole mess…:britdrown:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Britney wasn't Shar's fiance or the father of her kids.

No however when it comes to relationships we know Britney doesn't make wise decisions.

Britney knew Kevin had a pregnant girlfriend and didn't care.

Britney allegedly cheated on Justin Timberlake.

Britney had a romance with paparazzi Adnan.

Britney had several flings with JR. Rotem, Cris Angel, Isaac Cohen, Britney's choices in men have been **** for the most part.

6 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Ok, Britney were to get cheated on then I can see that as being karma for the Shar situation. But the custody thing is a separate issue, between Kfed and her. The fact that he’s clearly leaching off of her fortune—that’s not how karma works...

No it’s not karma but it’s the the result of her ignoring everyone one that told her not to be with him. 

She decided she knew better. 

She actually is lucky she could be paying out child support for more kids right now. Also that 55 hr marriage could have resulted in money lose. 

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It start around 8:00 

I have to say I agree "britney get it together so you can get back your kids"

Get tf out of that conservator ship so you can gain full custody 

Are you stupid? Only reason she is on the conservatorship is that, given she plays by their rules, they allow her to see the kids. That's the reason she doesn't fight it. If she did, she'd risk losing at court (and given the amount of people getting money from it, they could probably make it happen) and never see them again until they're 18.

13 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

Are you stupid? Only reason she is on the conservatorship is that, given she plays by their rules, they allow her to see the kids. That's the reason she doesn't fight it. If she did, she'd risk losing at court (and given the amount of people getting money from it, they could probably make it happen) and never see them again until they're 18.

She needs to prove she is stable she is 36 years old under a 10 year conservatorship she is being controlled by everyone even kev controls her I am not stupid she needs to fight to get out of this conservatorship 

27 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It start around 8:00 

I have to say I agree "britney get it together so you can get back your kids"

Get tf out of that conservator ship so you can gain full custody 

Why would you agree with this ******* idiot who does not know what she's talking about most of the time

Her kids are with her most of the time, so please explain why she would need to be getting her kids that she sees most of the time.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

No it’s not karma but it’s the the result of her ignoring everyone one that told her not to be with him. 

She decided she knew better. 

She actually is lucky she could be paying out child support for more kids right now. Also that 55 hr marriage could have resulted in money lose. 

Like I said, Britney made some not-so-great choices when she was younger, when it came to her men.  Yes, she chose to marry K-Fed, despite the red flags.  They got divorced, and we all know it was painful and messy for her.  But this idea of K-Fed continuing to leech off her successes as some sort of on-going punishment for her "mistakes," is beyond absurd.  The situation sucks, whatever, it is what it is?  But I just can't get with this notion of Britney deserving to suffer still just because she made the mistake of marrying some loser like K-fed over a decade ago.  But that's just my opinion, and I'm no lawyer so....:whatitellu:

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Why would you agree with this ******* idiot who does not know what she's talking about most of the time

Her kids are with her most of the time, so please explain why she would need to be getting her kids that she sees most of the time.

According to Wendy and her source, Britney is furious because of the increase.

So Wendy is trying to say

why not try to get out of the conservatorship, fight for custody, then she won't have to pay Kevin anymore.

I agree. I know there must be reasons why Britney is still under a conservatorship but she's 36

and I do believe that Britney is a good mom and she can handle full or shared custody.

23 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Britney was a fucktard, she knew about Shar and she still didn't give a **** but proceeded to marry kflop within few months. How exactly is she "sufferingggg" ? Hmm? She is fine, she won't miss the money and she doesn't even know when the money is even leaving her bank account LMAO. She has it actually VERY easy in her case. There is far worse custody cases that end up in court all the time and they also are paying FAR more money than Britney and her millions. She is very lucky in fact. :well:

You’re tone sounds pointed. :angietea:

Archived