Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

14 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

You do know that Britney performs like this with little,to no effort?It's so obvious she hasn't properly rehearsed the original POM numbers since 2013 and yet she does an amazing job.Also,she's done like 300 shows in 5 years,that's more than 1 show per week for 5 consecutive years,the woman does need a break from all this work.

You make it sound like it's a good thing! This is her job! She SHOULD be putting in effort, way more effort than she is presently. I was just shocked because you said she's doing better than ever, so I thought you mean better than in her prime.

As for how much she works - she is very lucky to not need to work more than a couple of nights a week. Some people have to do three jobs just to feed their children and those jobs aren't always pleasant. And they don't have millions sitting in the bank either.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You make it sound like it's a good thing! This is her job! She SHOULD be putting in effort, way more effort than she is presently. I was just shocked because you said she's doing better than ever, so I thought you mean better than in her prime.

As for how much she works - she is very lucky to not need to work more than a couple of nights a week. Some people have to do three jobs just to feed their children and those jobs aren't always pleasant. And they don't have millions sitting in the bank either.

You have to ask yourself,when you do a job for 20 years,are you always performing the same?Are you always 100% there,no matter what happens to your life?I feel Britney is trapped in giving 200%,and when she gives 90% people judge her.The problem is we fans,always judge things like the conservatorship and when we judge Britney we're acting worse than conservators.I like Britney's music,and how she visualizes through MV and live performances.I don't care about her character.

2 hours ago, Deliguess said:

My friend... i also had a really bad experience. Ive loved Britney since 2001, and the m&g was absolutely a disaster. I used to defend her, but after meeting her in scarborought i was so broken hearted and felt so stupid for all the years ive spent loving her... that a friend made me this photoshopped pic to upload it in my IG. The real face she had when i tried to look at her. From love to hate in one step. GOODBYE BRITNEY... hope all the fans realizes the mean person u are. #iwishinevermetu 

This is weirdly mesmerizing :badgirl:  Did Your friend used his own m&g picture?

13 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

You have to ask yourself,when you do a job for 20 years,are you always performing the same?Are you always 100% there,no matter what happens to your life?I feel Britney is trapped in giving 200%,and when she gives 90% people judge her.The problem is we fans,always judge things like the conservatorship and when we judge Britney we're acting worse than conservators.I like Britney's music,and how she visualizes through MV and live performances.I don't care about her character.

Her conservators have been appointed by the court in an act of law to look after her and her best interests, we are fans watching from a distance, it's not really comparable and I don't think we're acting worse. We judge Britney on her performance skills and I think that's fair. I do expect to be judged on my performance in my job and no I don't think length of time is relevant.

You could imagine a tour guide in a museum, they have to take people around and tell them about the museum and they are moody with the customers, they won't look at them, the customers end up leaving in tears and feeling they made the guide upset or annoyed. (Ok this is a really bad comparison but I'm sooo tired atm!)

The guide couldn't say "Oh I've done it for many years now, plus I have bad days and what do they expect for me to be their best friend?! I find it too stressful."

So to me if Britney is selling an experience to the public she should make it a pleasant one. There are too many excuses all the time. 

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Her conservators have been appointed by the court in an act of law to look after her and her best interests, we are fans watching from a distance, it's not really comparable and I don't think we're acting worse. We judge Britney on her performance skills and I think that's fair. I do expect to be judged on my performance in my job and no I don't think length of time is relevant.

You could imagine a tour guide in a museum, they have to take people around and tell them about the museum and they are moody with the customers, they won't look at them, the customers end up leaving in tears and feeling they made the guide upset or annoyed. (Ok this is a really bad comparison but I'm sooo tired atm!)

The guide couldn't say "Oh I've done it for many years now, plus I have bad days and what do they expect for me to be their best friend?! I find it too stressful."

So to me if Britney is selling an experience to the public she should make it a pleasant one. There are too many excuses all the time. 

Oh and she does that just fine.All her live performances are fun to watch,and most people enjoy the show.That's why it's sold out everywhere.However,we fans,especially Britney fans,judge her all the time.Do you remember how judgemental everyone was during the first few shows of 2018?Some people when as far as to say it is worse than FF.Then,Britney started killing it,harder than 2017 and 2016,and everyone stayed quite.Now,a few fans were disappointed that Britney didn't pay attention to them,and we started talking about her mental health as if we're doctors.As if those people,in just 30seconds,can make assumptions about someone's mental health,especially when that someone for 1 1/2 hour kills it on stage,and seems perfectly fine.We Britney fans,should stop overreacting to everything.

I truly hope all of this drama hits them in the wallet. Maybe expecting her to hug you is too much, but to show some love to your fans even with just a proper smile on your face while they walk in is not something we should ask for. It must be something natural and granted! 

It's just sad. Period. 

On 8/31/2018 at 10:50 AM, chizwhiz said:

Amen. So it isn't just me seeing this. There have been posts about her before on here.

Jamie Lynn lived right next to Lou in Nashville for about 2 years, they were very close(?) Lou is the one that is officially just the 'tax manager' for Britney and Jamie Lynn, but is the publicist for everyone else. Surprised to know she was the person to first suggest the conservatorship to Lynne and Jamie, introduced them to Andrew Wallett to implement the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn remains unsigned so she uses Lou and Lou's lawyer for everything. It's all a bit weird, no? 

Now Britney's acting 'oddly' during M+G's, (whether you believe it or not) this blind item was published this week, and then someone who orchestrated the conservatorship turns up??? Odd.

During Circus and FF Britney was accompanied by Lynne and James, during the asia tour neither went with her and now this year neither have gone with her.... has someone had to step in instead this time?

She has had monumental suggestions (that were brought into action in Britney's case, aka the conservativorship) for both of the girls life.

Lynne talks in detail in her book how Lou immediately set up for JL to be sent away to a christian boarding school esq program to get her away from Casey during the pregnancy; despite JL and Casey being on board about raising the child and being in a relationship. Firstly, JL was already pregnant. Nothing else bad is going to happen, so why separate her from the child father; who she is happily in a relationship with at the time? Secondly, how unbelievably cold of an idea that was. Just send her off. The only reason it didn't follow through was Lynne found out she wasn't able to go along with JL, had an uneasy feeling about it and put her foot down at the last moment. 

Again, Why is Lou so deeply intertwined in a personal family decision she shouldnt be and why does she feel so comfortable calling the shots for them? She had everything in motion and set up to send JL away, without Lynne. That speaks volumes to me on her character. That's just cold. What is going on behind the scenes where they feel comfortable enough letting Lou hold so much weight in their personal lives? 

13 hours ago, King Daniel said:

Its not that they dont care about the M&Gs, they literally dont care about anything

Britney and her awful team are one of the worst combos in entert.industry 

-remember the awful 2008 MTV special where she ignored the fans and looked like she literally didnt want to be there in that moment ? At least she still looked good, had a decent outfit and her makeup and hair were both on point

- im glad she didnt do the M&Gs during the Circus era because that would be the Marta drama multiplied by 100x 

- they started to ignore her image and appearance at the beggining of FFT era, she was. Messing up the choreography during all of the promo performances because she didnt rehearse enough, her outfits and looks were nothing to rave about either

- FFT was good at the beggining but they fu**** it up after a few dates, removing the props , catwalk etc, Britney was barely dancing when she got to Europe (other huge names in pop that u all like to compare her to like Madonna Beyonce jlo GAGA or Pink would never tour with that kind of stage)

-X factor was a complete diseaster to her and her carrer as she was barely talking,looked dumb most of the time and her looks were horrible from the beggining, they improved during the live shows but the damage was already done, everyone I know was talking about how terrible and old she looked , imo her public image never really recovered from this diseaster

-  not the mention the lack of promo for both BJ and Glory ( the music videos did nothing for the songs) and Glory promo was horribly scheduled + she barely promoted her  new material

-MM scrapped MV was just another nail to the coffin 

- her team could easily hire her a personal stylist and hair/makeup artist, + personal photographer to take care of her social media and someone for interaction with her fans 

- the EXCUSE that she doesnt want to do this anymore is bullshit since you CANT FORCE anyone to do things they dont want to do

- this drama with M&Gs is just a tip of an iceberg, its obvious she/or they(her team) doesnt give a **** about her fans or her legacy/carrer anymore which is sad because we are the ones paying for her bills 

- downvote me or hate on me all you want but seeing what Britney and her team is doing these days made me realize a lot of things 

To start off with, I absolutely get why people are upset.

Bold part is where I become hesitant. The kids. I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's been my gut feeling that the kids are held over Britney's head. "Can't stay inside the house 24/7, Brit. You gotta show you're okay or they'll take the kids away!" Idk. Might be wrong with that line of thinking. I admit I bounce back and forth between that and "I LOVE money! ****, do I look stupid? I can make this much money half assing it? I'm living the dream!"

It all comes down to money. The show is still making bank despite the lack of props, theatrics, live vocals, choreography so her team would never invest more financially unless it was necessary. They couldn’t give a **** about her legacy, they’re well aware that they’re not gonna get any money from her records and albums anymore - so here we are with a shitty tour.

It’s hard to gauge where Britney falls into all of this. Either she’s given up or really just doesn’t care and is turning up to rake in some easy money.

16 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

To start off with, I absolutely get why people are upset.

Bold part is where I become hesitant. The kids. I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's been my gut feeling that the kids are held over Britney's head. "Can't stay inside the house 24/7, Brit. You gotta show you're okay or they'll take the kids away!" Idk. Might be wrong with that line of thinking. I admit I bounce back and forth between that and "I LOVE money! ****, do I look stupid? I can make this much money half assing it? I'm living the dream!"

I don't know.  I remember she gave an interview within the last couple of years where she said "I could be a dance teacher right now" or something like that but said she still performs because she 'loves it'.

8 minutes ago, OrganisedChaos said:

It all comes down to money. The show is still making bank despite the lack of props, theatrics, live vocals, choreography so her team would never invest more financially unless it was necessary. They couldn’t give a **** about her legacy, they’re well aware that they’re not gonna get any money from her records and albums anymore - so here we are with a shitty tour.

It’s hard to gauge where Britney falls into all of this. Either she’s given up or really just doesn’t care and is turning up to rake in some easy money.

If they've destroyed her legacy as a performer, they've definitely boosted her legacy as an extremely successful commercial music act.

8 hours ago, Deliguess said:

My friend... i also had a really bad experience. Ive loved Britney since 2001, and the m&g was absolutely a disaster. I used to defend her, but after meeting her in scarborought i was so broken hearted and felt so stupid for all the years ive spent loving her... that a friend made me this photoshopped pic to upload it in my IG. The real face she had when i tried to look at her. From love to hate in one step. GOODBYE BRITNEY... hope all the fans realizes the mean person u are. #iwishinevermetu 

You say she's mean but you post this. SO does that make you better...? :idgi:

She doesn't want us common folk to touch her. The scared eyes people keep talking about are probably more of annoyed eyes.  She's not the down to earth person she is portrayed to be. She can't even exchange a few words with the people who are keeping her rich. Word of mouth spreads. If she keeps this kind of behavior up people won't pay top dollar to meet her anymore. She already lost her album sales and chart relevancy. It only goes downhill from here.

it's sad how 1 meeting can change ur whole prospective and feeling about a person u hadn't met be4. maybe the problem is u were worshipping Britney thinking she's an angel who is going to look at u with loving eyes. But she's not. Not because she's mean or disrespectful but because whole m&g is just a disastrous way of having money for a picture with ur idol. i think Britney doesn't like ppl in general. whole experience is a big torture for her. But she was fine with it be4. She had no problems paparazzi touching her at streets or showing us too much. and now she doesn't want ppl to touch her without permission. seems logic but i'm sure she couldve been more simpathetic to Marta who came to LOndon from Spain. at least not laugh to her face. but at the end of the day Britney just a person. She can be a diva cause she also has bad days. Unfortunately when u r a global superstar everybody is going to talk about it.  So Britney's team and also she should realize that some of her moves make the whole community of her fans sad. Because then u say i love my fans it's not only words. it's about respect. u don't have to love us. But we all deserve a respect u were talking about at the interview with Matt Lauer when u were cryiny and the whole world were like oh poor Britney. ppl are too hard on her. and now seems like sometimes she is too hard on us

10 hours ago, STJ said:

That's what I've been telling people... she's def a clone or a lookalike. The real Britney is prob dead or being an ordinary mom in some CIA secured town. 

How does one loses so much of their personality or their performing skills like this? It's not possible... medications don't make people become rude.

And there's something weird every time she has dark hair she seems to be her old self. Of course, it's just assumptions,  her not wanting to take people in her arms or be touched is one thing, being rude is a whole over thing and her wholesome image is taking a toll. Celebs having people filling in for them is not very very common but it happens.

And at this point, it just surprises me how tone deaf she and her team are, having so many fans complaining is too much. Even one is problematic. 

10 hours ago, RavenRose said:

She has had monumental suggestions (that were brought into action in Britney's case, aka the conservativorship) for both of the girls life.

Lynne talks in detail in her book how Lou immediately set up for JL to be sent away to a christian boarding school esq program to get her away from Casey during the pregnancy; despite JL and Casey being on board about raising the child and being in a relationship. Firstly, JL was already pregnant. Nothing else bad is going to happen, so why separate her from the child father; who she is happily in a relationship with at the time? Secondly, how unbelievably cold of an idea that was. Just send her off. The only reason it didn't follow through was Lynne found out she wasn't able to go along with JL, had an uneasy feeling about it and put her foot down at the last moment. 

Again, Why is Lou so deeply intertwined in a personal family decision she shouldnt be and why does she feel so comfortable calling the shots for them? She had everything in motion and set up to send JL away, without Lynne. That speaks volumes to me on her character. That's just cold. What is going on behind the scenes where they feel comfortable enough letting Lou hold so much weight in their personal lives? 

Lou is part of a Christian group called Brentwood Christian Calvary or something and JL was forever posting about the church when she was in Nashville.When Jamie Lynn was trying to make her music career happen still, lou networked her to fellow church follower Corey crowder to produce her Lp album ‘the journey’ (which Jamie Lynn self funded).   It’s like Lou keeps outsourcing all her friends to work for the Spears... that’s so odd?

Lou also employed Robyn Greenhill Who is now Britney’s PA and before that was James Spears sober coach. In an IG posting of Britney’s 33rd or 34th bday it was just britney and Robyn celebrating?? And that recent video from radio city hall where britney leaves with Sam and Robyn runs after them. 

It’s hinted in Lynne’s book that it could have been lou who who allegedly put Lynne in contact with Sam Lutfi (as she is her Pr) ???... sam contacted Lynne with a business opportunity before anything else happened.

It’s all really really weird the more you look at it.

if this was 2009 Jordan or fans would have pointed this out by now.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:22 PM, bboy said:

So I met her in Paris yesterday (29th).

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

But still, I prepared a fun pose to ask her, and a little word.

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scared eyes I never saw some eyes that scared before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

That's it for the picture experience. All I hope is my picture is fine...

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her issues.

UPDATE: Pic.

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

You are hot and your picture came out great. She doesnt look scared at all luckily! ;)

Archived