Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

23 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

A big problem in Britney’s legacy was when she moved to RCA.

Britney's albums throughout the years were amazing and very polished and then along came Britney Jean. Personally I don’t hate the album and actually I do like some of the songs but I think it should’ve been an EP. 

Why did RCA let her record an album in just a few months. Why did their A&R have her work with Will.i.am and Anthony Preston? Why did RCA allow this album to be released when Myah is singing 50% of the songs. They messed up big time! 

Minus WB, i

hate this album. It’s the only Britney album I never bought, in all my years of stanning since 1998. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Legacy. The issue at hand, in this forum, is LEGACY. Motherhood, or commercial success, etc, are different topics. Legacy! 

Just to recap the thread went like this.... 

Comment: She destroyed her legacy because of her work ethic

Reply: understand that she is a mother now so she doesn't work as hard

Reply: other mothers work just as, if not harder 

That's how we got here

16 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Britney’s empire :tifflmao:

Employees to run :tifflmao:

A mother :gloria:

Britney doesn’t run her empire, she has a team of people that to. Britney does nothing but step off and on a stage with a look of agony most of the time. Understand she’s a mother? hahahaha and so are half the working class! AND WHAT? Beyoncè’s a mom, Jennifer Lopez is a mom, Janet Jackson’s a mom, your point is invalid :schoolingtime:

Those team of people work for her

But it just shows you how much Britney really doesn’t care about her legacy to be ok with destroying it by her costumes, choreography, makeup, hair, 20 yr old vocals, lack of props, the list could go on forever  :crying1: I agree Britney has been wishing for her legacy to crash& burn for a really long time now, maybe she has an agreement w/ her team that she will milk it out and make as much $ as it can and that’s why it’s gone on as long as it has, but we really don’t know. What does seem obvious is that doesn’t care about the old Britney anymore, she’s said she feels disconnected when watching her old self perform - sometimes she speaks of her career the way trauma victims speak about their traumas. (Sadney :crying3:

Marykate and Ashley have spoken similarly of their childhood careers.  She’s made this so crystal clear to everyone that she’s not that person anymore but some people act like it never happened. I would reference the head shaving incident and the everytime video as ways to act out against her persona but as early as the Lucky video Britney has been throwing little hints at us that she isn’t as happy as she thought she would be. I was only 11 when this song was released and I remember feeling bad for her when I first watched the video, now I’m 28 years old and Britney is still going. It’s been a really long time guys and many of her songs and things she has said after that have given us even more of an insight into how she really feels about haw career.  

We have to remember that as outsiders we will never know the extent of what Britney has really been through, but just what from what we do know, it’s  been a hell of a lot. Unless she decides to really write that book one day, we will  never really know, but I’m  thinking that that book may be something else to add to the list of scrapped projects :truthtea:

Hope she will have the freedom and desire to do this one day. I miss when she used to write letters to her fans, she really aho ed us a sweet side of herself back then - but it’s likely she just doesn’t want the media/ her fans any more involved in her personal life than they already are

(I edited this post to add more)

7 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

But it just shows you how much Britney really cares about her legacy to be ok with destroying it by her costumes, choreography, makeup, hair, 20 yr old vocals, lack of props, the list could go on forever  :crying1: I agree Britney has been wishing for her legacy to crash& burn for a really long time now, maybe she has an agreement w/ her team that she will milk it out and make as much $ as it can and that’s why it’s gone on as long as it has. She doesn’t care about the old Britney anymore, she’s made this so crystal clear to everyone but some people pretend it never happened 

I may be dumb af, but sometimes (to me) it looks as if Britney thinks that she looks amazing, dances great and that her concerts are the industry best, and it makes me feel like she lives in some kind of a bubble 

1 hour ago, King Daniel said:

I may be dumb af, but sometimes (to me) it looks as if Britney thinks that she looks amazing, dances great and that her concerts are the industry best, and it makes me feel like she lives in some kind of a bubble 

I get the feeling that she doesn’t really think this but she’s delivering it in a more sarcastic kind of way, almost like she’s mocking us, the fans are still buying tickets and screaming for her either way - putting it in her words we still want more from her. Like when she said she was busting her *** out there singing live at every single show but doesn’t even use prerecorded vocals? Did she really think we were going to believe this?? Idk I see it as a low key shade - but maybe I’m just totally wrong. There’s been many instances of Britney being sarcastic since her very early days but she’s just way more comfortable showing it now - as in she gives zero *****. Like I said I don’t think Britney really hates her fans I just feel like she probably feels she’s given enough of herself to us already, and even in her prime her fans were still always looking for her to come back bigger and better and I think she resents that bit of it. The truth is that she’s had the height of her career already and she knows how much work it was and it’s prob her decision to not want to take her performances up to that level again, although I don’t doubt that she could. I’ve followed Britney since the very beginning and she’s more over it now than ever. Britney has already said she has nothing left to prove-  so it seems like she knows she isn’t out there giving her best - if she did- why would she release that video of her and her dancer doing that choreo so flawlessly off stage? Kind of like “talk all the **** u want but I can dance like this” but I won’t on stage bc I don’t have to :blol: this has just kind of become a way of her being rebellious over the past few years, and now it’s become the norm. 

I still love Britney and I don’t feel like I can blame her for acting this way bc I will never even be able to begin to understand some of the madness she’s been through, but I do think it all makes sense in Britney’s Head :yeahhh:

5 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

Agreed. Remember when BJ dropped and EVERYONE from fans to critics hated it. And yet Britney went to social media thanking everyone for loving it? We kinda felt like her team kept the truth from her. 

But at the same time, she clearly is aware of the criticism because she lowkey responds to it from time to time (Happy Birthday and Something To Talk About in response to lipsyncing and the All Night dance clip in response to her dancing skills) 

10 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Agreed. Remember when BJ dropped and EVERYONE from fans to critics hated it. And yet Britney went to social media thanking everyone for loving it? We kinda felt like her team kept the truth from her. 

But at the same time, she clearly is aware of the criticism because she lowkey responds to it from time to time (Happy Birthday and Something To Talk About in response to lipsyncing and the All Night dance clip in response to her dancing skills) 

Well and I still think that this all just might have been a coincidence, dont get me wrong but I think that Britney is extremly disconnected from reality, I doubt she ever reads fb and insta comments etc 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Understand she's a mother and remember she has an empire to run and employees to carry out her orders. 

No

Why did RCA drop the ball with Glory considering Britney was excited about this album since it stayed to what she wanted and was willing and did promo for it.

Britney does not work for her dad or Larry 

Britney pays their salary as she does most of her employees 

No decision is made without Britney approval 

Is she suppose to be in competition with other moms?

Can you point to me a time that Britney has ever worked for these 2 and paid her a salary from their money

Those team of people work for her

LMAO SERIOSULY WHO IS DAT.:tifflmao::o

1 hour ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Just to recap the thread went like this.... 

Comment: She destroyed her legacy because of her work ethic

Reply: understand that she is a mother now so she doesn't work as hard

Reply: other mothers work just as, if not harder 

That's how we got here

Thanks for the recap ?

But yeah, legacy. :(

Archived