Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend... i also had a really bad experience. Ive loved Britney since 2001, and the m&g was absolutely a disaster. I used to defend her, but after meeting her in scarborought i was so broken hearted and felt so stupid for all the years ive spent loving her... that a friend made me this photoshopped pic to upload it in my IG. The real face she had when i tried to look at her. From love to hate in one step. GOODBYE BRITNEY... hope all the fans realizes the mean person u are. #iwishinevermetu 

1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

But it just shows you how much Britney really doesn’t care about her legacy to be ok with destroying it by her costumes, choreography, makeup, hair, 20 yr old vocals, lack of props, the list could go on forever  :crying1: I agree Britney has been wishing for her legacy to crash& burn for a really long time now, maybe she has an agreement w/ her team that she will milk it out and make as much $ as it can and that’s why it’s gone on as long as it has, but we really don’t know. What does seem obvious is that doesn’t care about the old Britney anymore, she’s said she feels disconnected when watching her old self perform - the truth is sometimes she speaks of her career the way trauma victims speak about traumatic experiences that happen to them. Marykate and Ashley have spoken similarly of their childhood careers.  She’s made this so crystal clear to everyone that she’s not that person anymore but some people act like it never happened. I would reference the head shaving incident and the everytime video as ways to act out against her persona but as early as the Lucky video Britney has been throwing little hints at us that she isn’t as happy as she thought she would be. I was only 11 when this song was released and I remember feeling bad for her when I first watched the video, now I’m 28 years old and Britney is still going. It’s been a really long time guys and many of her songs and things she has said after that have given us even more of an insight into how she really feels about haw career.  

We have to remember that as outsiders we will never know the extent of what Britney has really been through, but just what from what we do know, it’s  been a hell of a lot. Unless she decides to really write that book one day, we will  never really know, but I’m  thinking that that book may be something else to add to the list of scrapped projects :truthtea:

Hope she will have the freedom and desire to do this one day. I miss when she used to write letters to her fans, she really aho ed us a sweet side of herself back then - but it’s likely she just doesn’t want the media/ her fans any more involved in her personal life than they already are

(I edited this post to add more

These are great points but the stylists makeup stuff are still not really acceptable.  It's not about aging or plastic surgery  With terrific, top class and top of the line stylists and makeup people she would look excellent, which is part of her job.

Perhaps all she wants to do is perform, but then do you know how much she is earning?  The amount of money she's making arguably necessitates scrutiny into what she does.  It's no different than other professions, is it?

I have no doubt she wants less scrutiny from fans/public, but as long as she continues to perform and earns the amount of money she earns while doing what she does, there can't really be much wrong with scrutiny.

Sometimes I have the impression Britney, at some point circa FF era, decided she wanted to quit it all. However, as her legacy and name were still pretty milkable, Larry and otger stackholders proposed Britney Jean (hey brit - you dont even have to sing all through it) and POM (it will be an easy show you can drag yourself through) and things have been like that - drag n' scrap - ever since. Even if we got Glory (an outstanding album amd the best since Blackout) and BBMA2016, those were rare moments when the spark came in and she wanted to actually do things. For most of the time, sadly, she goes with the minimum effort thought, and I fear thst won't change. Sadly.:wontcry:

3 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

Sometimes I have the impression Britney, at some point circa FF era, decided she wanted to quit it all. However, as her legacy and name were still pretty milkable, Larry and otger stackholders proposed Britney Jean (hey brit - you dont even have to sing all through it) and POM (it will be an easy show you can drag yourself through) and things have been like that - drag n' scrap - ever since. Even if we got Glory (an outstanding album amd the best since Blackout) and BBMA2016, those were rare moments when the spark came in and she wanted to actually do things. For most of the time, sadly, she goes with the minimum effort thought, and I fear thst won't change. Sadly.:wontcry:

She stopped drinking Red-Bull didnt she?:anxiety:

35 minutes ago, Deliguess said:

My friend... i also had a really bad experience. Ive loved Britney since 2001, and the m&g was absolutely a disaster. I used to defend her, but after meeting her in scarborought i was so broken hearted and felt so stupid for all the years ive spent loving her... that a friend made me this photoshopped pic to upload it in my IG. The real face she had when i tried to look at her. From love to hate in one step. GOODBYE BRITNEY... hope all the fans realizes the mean person u are. #iwishinevermetu 

Do all drama queens come from Spain or is it Europe in general?You're supposed to go inside and take a picture,not to become best

friends with her.Also,you don't know what's on her mind or what's she going through.She seems amazing on stage,actually better

than ever.

On 9/1/2018 at 5:54 PM, zxcvb said:

It's a combination of both 2009-Vegas residency: 100% her team's fault for being money hungry *******s.

I don't see how you think it was 100% her team's fault for 6 years.

If anything, her team are probably praying to god that she pulls herself together and starts doing better because the fandom has been on a steady decline for the last decade. Imagine constantly seeing people nail your client for lack of effort, coldness, not being able to communicate properly, not singing etc etc

I am a big fan since 2008, but her TALENT has been in short supply for over a decade now. However, not everyone is like us, and so so many fans have got tired of waiting for her to deliver something special again.

55 minutes ago, Deliguess said:

I would LOVE a m&g pic like this tbh

1 hour ago, Deliguess said:

Omg...what happened? Will you share your experience?

44 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

Do all drama queens come from Spain or is it Europe in general?You're supposed to go inside and take a picture,not to become best

friends with her.Also,you don't know what's on her mind or what's she going through.She seems amazing on stage,actually better

than ever.

Better than EVER?? Really?

Also: Britney has become a *****.

32 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I don't see how you think it was 100% her team's fault for 6 years.

No one forced Britney to go on the road for her tours - - she has said herself she wanted a distraction and to get back into work.

Certainly no one forces her to not go to rehearsal or to never attempt any sort of live vocals - - she books her own Haiwaiin holidays, fishing trips and lies about singing live.

No one forced her to sign off on an album that was more than 50% not even her vocals - - she repeatedly lied about vocal coaching, writing credits, personal songs and faked a Q&A on Twitter.

No one forced her to go on the X-Factor and bomb - - she was put in touch with Simon through her makeup artist and he offered her big bucks and she saw dollar signs.

No one forced her to get awful plastic surgery, constantly wear terrible makeup, slice and dice her costumes and dresses.

No one forces her to be rude to fans and be almost completely disengaged with everyone from her audience to her interviewer.

She signs the contracts because she wants money but doesn't want to put work into making things good.

If anything, her team are probably praying to god that she pulls herself together and starts doing better because the fandom has been on a steady decline for the last decade. Imagine constantly seeing people nail your client for lack of effort, coldness, not being able to communicate properly, not singing etc etc

I am a big fan since 2008, but I'm a fan of the icon, the story of 'Britney Spears' and like the music she's put out, not because of her TALENT which has been in short supply for over a decade now. However, not everyone is like us, and so so many fans have got tired of waiting for her to deliver something special again.

Sorry for ranting! I'm very passionate on the topic lol I still follow her weekly, love to see what she's doing. I don't think she's garbage by any means, and I've accepted that she is how she is. But I really don't like blaming other people for her actions.

Oh wowlarge.jpg

7 hours ago, Chris88 said:

What if some theories online about Britney were true and those were clones, or lookalikes or something?

I mean how can she change so much in a year's time or even less. Sometimes she's super outgoing then she's a totally different person. We've made so many scenarios with her and Sam breaking up or her anxiety or anything else, right now her having clones or lookalikes filling for her doesn't seem that big of a reach. I mean the lookalike doesn't even need to dance, doesn't need to sing and they just need people to not touch this person because we could maybe understand it or something (I know it seems crazy)...:idgi:

I think someone had a thread about that a few weeks ago and of course, the internet is full of theories, some are literally out of this world but I'm really starting to wonder because the down to earth southern girl doesn't seem to be the one in those recent pics. I don't think again that Britney should be forced to hug people, but at least acknowledge her fans, and the one in the wheelchair like that was so rude!! :zoomzoom:

That's what I've been telling people... she's def a clone or a lookalike. The real Britney is prob dead or being an ordinary mom in some CIA secured town. 

How does one loses so much of their personality or their performing skills like this? It's not possible... medications don't make people become rude.

21 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Better than EVER?? Really?

Also: Britney has become a *****.

You do know that Britney performs like this with little,to no effort?It's so obvious she hasn't properly rehearsed the original POM numbers since 2013 and yet she does an amazing job.Also,she's done like 300 shows in 5 years,that's more than 1 show per week for 5 consecutive years,the woman does need a break from all this work.

Archived