Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

So I met her in Paris yesterday (29th).

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

But still, I prepared a fun pose to ask her, and a little word.

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scared eyes I never saw some eyes that scared before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

That's it for the picture experience. All I hope is my picture is fine...

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her issues.

UPDATE: Pic.

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, bboy said:

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

Yet many people reported he was trying to get Britney to allow Marta to go back in? Seems more like damage limitation to me. It's easier to make the fan out to be in the wrong than Britney.

10 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Sorry but it’s all Marta’s fault 

It's not all Marta's doing, few people contributed to rise of hectic situation, I also put blame on Live Nation.

2 minutes ago, camy934 said:

Yet many people reported he was trying to get Britney to allow Marta to go back in? Seems more like damage limitation to me. It's easier to make the fan out to be in the wrong than Britney.

For Britney it was personal, maybe personal offend, for him it's just business, in Marta's eyes Britney is a prop I suppose.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, camy934 said:

Actually, Larry didn’t know what happened between Marta and Britney. It happened so fast and I don’t think Larry really got to discuss with Britney before trying to calm Marta down because she was crying.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, bboy said:

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her mental issues.

So sorry for your experience. I hope your photo turned out to be good so you’d have at least one positive thing from this 

2 hours ago, bboy said:

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her mental issues.

Omg that sounds bizarre. What do you mean about scary eyes, like she was scared or that her eyes were actually scary to others?

I just think she's over touring in general. Since she started in July, she will have done around 30 shows in a couple of months. She would spread that over 6-8 months in Vegas.

I also think a lot of these bad experiences wouldn't have happened if Fe had gone on the tour. Many people have said she is missed, and her current tour team have no idea how to deal with these situations. To them, the fans are just cash cows. At least many people on here, even said if the M&G in Vegas wasn't perfect, Fe would more than make up for it.

We don't know for sure what happened in there with that Marta. Everything is hearsay but I feel like since the alleged drama with Marta, every M&G has been exposed in here as bad and such which I think is a bit odd...

Like, 1 thing supposedly went wrong and all of the sudden EVERYTHING (this case every meet and greet) is being exposed as awful. Just way too suspicious to me but it could be me....

I hope all these stories come to light and Britney can go hide and get well.

we don’t need this ****. And if she does come back to the spotlight why not come back and discuss whatever is going on - she doesn’t owe anyone the explanation but she can be looked at as an inspiration for battling whatever illness she has.

9 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

We don't know for sure what happened in there with that Marta. Everything is hearsay but I feel like since the alleged drama with Marta, every M&G has been exposed in here as bad and such which I think is a bit odd...

Like, 1 thing supposedly went wrong and all of the sudden EVERYTHING (this case every meet and greet) is being exposed as awful. Just way too suspicious to me but it could be me....

No there were quite a few stories before martta, since she came to Europe really.

Archived