Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lou is part of a Christian group called Brentwood Christian Calvary or something and JL was forever posting about the church when she was in Nashville.When Jamie Lynn was trying to make her music career happen still, lou networked her to fellow church follower Corey crowder to produce her Lp album ‘the journey’ (which Jamie Lynn self funded).   It’s like Lou keeps outsourcing all her friends to work for the Spears... that’s so odd?

Lou also employed Robyn Greenhill Who is now Britney’s PA and before that was James Spears sober coach. In an IG posting of Britney’s 33rd or 34th bday it was just britney and Robyn celebrating?? And that recent video from radio city hall where britney leaves with Sam and Robyn runs after them. 

It’s hinted in Lynne’s book that it could have been lou who who allegedly put Lynne in contact with Sam Lutfi (as she is her Pr) ???... sam contacted Lynne with a business opportunity before anything else happened.

It’s all really really weird the more you look at it.

if this was 2009 Jordan or fans would have pointed this out by now.

I've read Through The Storm and for some reason it never dawned on me that it was Lou who put Sam in contact with Lynn...but that makes PERFECT sense! It also explains EVERYTHING. The strange wording in the book when Lynn wrote about him, the way Sam was scapegoated afterward (yes, I know he did certain things, but not everything they claimed)...just everything.

The crazy part of it is that it is all still reverberating today. 

:whatitellu:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everybody, I just wanna throw my two cents in. 

I'm a true fan of Britney, since BOMT and I've been following BH from the beginning too. 

I was on the same M&G (Paris 29th) and all that has been said is true.

I have mixed feelings about it actually: it was my first M&G as I had unluckily tried to get a M&G at every tour it was available (did not spend 2,5k for Vegas though cause as she says it's outrageous).

I've been a fan of 20 years and the thing is I heard a lot of rumors beforehand but they all came true. The minimum was done, so that nobody gets frustrated.

Didn't even get to see Larry at the M&G. 

But as it has been said, when Fe was on the tour, and I did all of them, Britney is more relaxed, is the real focus for the team, and the show runs well. That's maybe because Fe knows her, really well, and how to handle her.

The Marta thing is probably the trigger of an underlying problem, but as an artist being on the spotlight for as many years as she   has been, she must behave accordingly and be prepared to be touched (respectfully) by zealous fans, especially during a M&G.

I had a wonderful night nonetheless, since I finally got to meet her after that many years, but I expected more of that experience : at least some warmth instead of the automated hello, smile, picture, thank you. No other words. 

That's really really sad to come to say this but I'd prefer she never did M&G if that's how she treats fans (some of them can't afford such tickets and yet they paid them)... Again she's supposed to be a professional and a seasoned one not a newbie...

I'll think twice before getting another M&G... If ever...

EDIT : For the little story I went all the way to Australia to attend all the shows (except 2) and I got handed at the very last show, by the so called Fe team, two ringside tickets (for me and my friend) as a gesture for being such loyal fans... That's how a team should behave...

C'est triste ils auraient dû annulé les m&g et remboursé les fans après l'incident, mais sa team aime trop l'argent pour faire ça. La ya tous les fans sur Twitter/ig etc qui se plaignent, ils préfèrent se faire du fric et endommager sa réputation que lui laisser le temps de se calmer :brityeah:

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lou is part of a Christian group called Brentwood Christian Calvary or something and JL was forever posting about the church when she was in Nashville.When Jamie Lynn was trying to make her music career happen still, lou networked her to fellow church follower Corey crowder to produce her Lp album ‘the journey’ (which Jamie Lynn self funded).   It’s like Lou keeps outsourcing all her friends to work for the Spears... that’s so odd?

Lou also employed Robyn Greenhill Who is now Britney’s PA and before that was James Spears sober coach. In an IG posting of Britney’s 33rd or 34th bday it was just britney and Robyn celebrating?? And that recent video from radio city hall where britney leaves with Sam and Robyn runs after them. 

It’s hinted in Lynne’s book that it could have been lou who who allegedly put Lynne in contact with Sam Lutfi (as she is her Pr) ???... sam contacted Lynne with a business opportunity before anything else happened.

It’s all really really weird the more you look at it.

if this was 2009 Jordan or fans would have pointed this out by now.

Interesting. What if, for example, Lynne or Jamie wanted to get rid of Lou but can’t because Lou knows too much? Could very well be that they simply like and they trust her. But it could also be in the Spears fam & Britney’s best interests to keep Lou on board. If she’s threatened to expose things about Britney aka blackmail her, then maybe they can’t risk breaking away from Lou. The fall out would be too great. 

The more I think of Lou the more she reminds me of Mariah's ex-manager Stella. Mariah finally got rid of her but she’s not going away quietly not without a dirty legal fight. Stella’s threatening to tell things about Mariah if she’s not paid. The lambily have claimed that it was Stella leaking rumors to the press, some false some possibly real info too.

It’s probably why Mariah admitted to having Bipolar Disorder. I think Stella was planning to divulge this info about Mariah to the media and expose all the behind the scenes things or even expose that Mariah has BPD and isn’t (wasn’t) on meds. Luckily Mariah dumped Stella and took control over her own narrative when it comes to her mental health. Is that what we have here or am I reaching?

If that blind item is true, if Kevin’s lawyer sees it and he can dig into finding out if it’s true it could affect Britney’s visitations with the boys. They didn’t seem to be on tour with her that long this time but it’s probably because they’re almost teens so they’d rather be in LA with their friends. 

No. I'm not saying I believe the blind item however IF there’s any truth to it that could explain why Britney’s moods on this tour have visibly and seemingly quickly fluctuated specifically during meet and greets. 

@chizwhizAs for Jamie Lynn. It doesn’t seem like she’s doing much of anything to further her music career. Imo if she were serious about singing and songwriting in the country music genre she would never have left Nashville to return to Louisiana. Especially considering she hadn’t garnered any success prior to moving back. She co wrote Jana Kramer’s semi hit a few years ago but besides that her career is at a stand still. By choice so it seems. Sorry to go off topic.

On 8/30/2018 at 6:22 AM, bboy said:

So I met her in Paris yesterday (29th).

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

But still, I prepared a fun pose to ask her, and a little word.

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scared eyes I never saw some eyes that scared before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

That's it for the picture experience. All I hope is my picture is fine...

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her issues.

UPDATE: Pic.

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

Oh my God, you're so beautiful! What a handsome man!!!!

Sorry if I'm being thristy.. do you have an IG?

I'm sorry about your experience. It Should have been everything you wanted and more.

On 9/1/2018 at 4:02 PM, erieta_92 said:

Do all drama queens come from Spain or is it Europe in general?You're supposed to go inside and take a picture,not to become best

friends with her.Also,you don't know what's on her mind or what's she going through.She seems amazing on stage,actually better

than ever.

She needs to learn whatever she’s got going on with personally separate from work! If she can’t do that then cancel it

2 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

because you have become a ***** :clap: and you like acting dumb :clap:

:mariahstare:

:disbelief:

That’s fair if that’s your opinion, I don’t act dumb though I don’t think, I actually am quite dumb in a lot of ways! I’m passionate about people being treated fairly, maybe I have been a ***** lately though I will look at how I’m coming across.

Guest Arckangel
8 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

:disbelief:

That’s fair if that’s your opinion, I don’t act dumb though I don’t think, I actually am quite dumb in a lot of ways! I’m passionate about people being treated fairly, maybe I have been a ***** lately though I will look at how I’m coming across.

@HairFlipQueen, ignore them! I've read many of your posts, and you haven't become a ***** at all, and I agree w/ much of what you write. You never ever came cross as dumb or whatever.

That user has now become pathetic and obsessive! They are just ranting nonsense, and they've been bullying others who don't agree with them in a puerile, asinine way. And if they continue to hassle you, report them to the mods.

6 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@HairFlipQueen, ignore them! I've read many of your posts, and you haven't become a ***** at all, and I agree w/ much of what you write. You never ever came cross as dumb or whatever.

That user has now become pathetic and obsessive! They are just ranting nonsense! And if they continue to hassle you, report them to the mods.

Oh thank you so much, that means a lot to me!

I try hard not to be nasty to anyone on here and got to admit I was a bit taken aback to be called a ***** but I’m always open to looking at myself and my behaviour and don’t agree with @rawbritso haven’t taken it to heart :) 

I can certainly be a bit dumb sometimes , more so because of stuff going on in my life though and stress etc which makes my brain a bit ‘fuzzy’!! 

Thank you again for your lovely words and I also agree with so much of what you write on here :sendinglove:

I've never thought about it, but people that have had M&G's, when this is happening, is everything in silence? Or is there music playing in the background? Like the music they put before the show or something. 

When I read the stories I always imagine everything being in mute, except for the bodyguards and the camera sound. And the crying of the fans that have been kicked out :jj: But I suppose there must be more sound than that.

Do you think it would help if they had some music that she likes, kinda like those photoshoots we've seen, so she could be more relaxed? 

Archived