Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

3 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

I agree with almost everything you say on this forum but love, PRETTY GIRLS WAS NEVER A HIT ! 

Oh trust me, Pretty Girls was never going to happen. But you know how this forum can get...just mAkin sure to not offend some fans? 

“Pretty Girls” for me, was a moment that I like to repress from memory when I think about her career. It’s just an example that comes to mind, when I talk about her team’s seeming lack of consideration for legacy. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol most ppl work more than Britney does. We work 8 or 9 hour shifts, 5 days a week for 11 months and get 1 month off. She works 2hr shifts per day, 3 days off, i think 6 or 7 months a year. So dont act like we have no right to question her work ethic... Esp when she starts all her shows telling us to WORK

Is the person u r quoting Britney in disguise? Thats the only possible explanation:jj:

9 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol most ppl work more than Britney does. We work 8 or 9 hour shifts, 5 days a week for 11 months and get 1 month off. She works 2hr shifts per day, 3 days off, i think 6 or 7 months a year. So dont act like we have no right to question her work ethic... Esp when she starts all her shows telling us to WORK

Understand she's a mother and remember she has an empire to run and employees to carry out her orders. 

6 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Oh trust me, Pretty Girls was never going to happen. But you know how this forum can get...just mAkin sure to not offend some fans? 

“Pretty Girls” for me, was a moment that I like to repress from memory when I think about her career. It’s just an example that comes to mind, when I talk about her team’s seeming lack of consideration for legacy. 

The script, direction ,styling , britneys acting, the samsung ad, oh boy, I pretend it doesnt exist.

A big problem in Britney’s legacy was when she moved to RCA.

Britney's albums throughout the years were amazing and very polished and then along came Britney Jean. Personally I don’t hate the album and actually I do like some of the songs but I think it should’ve been an EP. 

Why did RCA let her record an album in just a few months. Why did their A&R have her work with Will.i.am and Anthony Preston? Why did RCA allow this album to be released when Myah is singing 50% of the songs. They messed up big time! 

6 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Britney's albums throughout the years were amazing and very polished and then along came Britney Jean. Personally I don’t hate the album and actually I do like some of the songs but I think it should’ve been an EP. 

Why did RCA let her record an album in just a few months. Why did their A&R have her work with Will.i.am and Anthony Preston? Why did RCA allow this album to be released when Myah is singing 50% of the songs. They messed up big time! 

Why did RCA drop the ball with Glory considering Britney was excited about this album since it stayed to what she wanted and was willing and did promo for it.

2 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Ff was before this though so... 

17 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Understand she's a mother and remember she has an empire to run and employees to carry out her orders. 

Britney’s empire :tifflmao:

Employees to run :tifflmao:

A mother :gloria:

Britney doesn’t run her empire, she has a team of people that to. Britney does nothing but step off and on a stage with a look of agony most of the time. Understand she’s a mother? hahahaha and so are half the working class! AND WHAT? Beyoncè’s a mom, Jennifer Lopez is a mom, Janet Jackson’s a mom, your point is invalid :schoolingtime:

The For the Record documentary was extremely disingenuous because it was a HEAVILY EDITED documentary dressed up with EXCELLENT PRODUCTION VALUES.

She was still in deep, deep trauma at the time:

"She can't choose what she eats, drive her car or leave home alone - and she has TWO chaperones on every date. As Britney Spears mimes her way through a shambolic X Factor display, guess who's pulling the strings all over again?"- Daily Mail, 2008

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1091037/So-WAS-Britney-mess-X-Factor.html

23 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

And her conservatorship arguably killed any chance of her objecting to this with Vegas being the priority with her Dad and Larry Rudolph.

19 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

You mean Larry and her dad. Britney hasn’t had any control over her empire for over a decade now. 

Like I said, a thorough investigation into her conservatorship or a Britney tell-all  would obliterate Larry Rudolph's career.

Archived