Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/3/2018 at 2:44 PM, matthew502 said:

Jordan is obviously not a great supporter of Brit if he keeps allowing posts from the fans points of view. None of you guys have been doing this since you were a child so all of your complaining is coming from a place of ignorance... She’s obviously having to commit to obligations that she clearly might not be okay with and instead you all turn on her. But go ahead and tell us how it’s breaking news your selling tank tops making money off Brit like everyone else is. You are a full grown adult now but I don’t exspect you’ll start acting like one anytime soon. You are obviously nothing without her and obviously don’t respect her either.

Image result for this is america clueless

FREE SPEECH BB

On 9/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I've never thought about it, but people that have had M&G's, when this is happening, is everything in silence? Or is there music playing in the background? Like the music they put before the show or something. 

I've read somewhere that Pitbull was heard while m&g with Britney, I don't know if it was once,

cuz of huge amount of VIpeeps or every time on tour. :usher:What's on secret recording done by one of Kings? 

15 minutes ago, falka said:

I've read somewhere that Pitbull was heard while m&g with Britney, I don't know if it was once,

cuz of huge amount of VIpeeps or every time on tour. :usher:What's on secret recording done by one of Kings? 

I don't remember and I can't find the recording on his social media, he probably deleted it, and since the thread was merged with Marta's, it'll be a nightmare to find the post.

• 2 years later...
On 8/31/2018 at 12:49 AM, RavenRose said:

I use to follow Jamie Lynn closely as well, and she is extremely intertwined with Lou M Taylor. I remember getting an extremely uneasy feeling reading the tweets/comments between the two when JL was new to social media. Of course not from Jamie Lynn's side, but something seems very off about Lou. It sounds ridiculous to say something is off with her vibes, but my instincts and vibes I pick up on others has never steered me wrong so I trust those first gut reactions. The comments she would make, the things I saw/read going through her social media and then the way she broke into this family dynamic and is apart of something (the conservatorship) that no one outside of the family/professionals related directly to the case should be makes me feel extremely uneasy about her. Doctors, Lawyers and Family should be the only people directly involved in the innerworkings of the conservatorship. How the conservatorship affects Britney's job is obviously a different story and a different side of it, but Lou seems to have worked her way right into the heart and personal aspect of everything. I just hope everyone, regardless of mine or any of our personal opinions, has Britney's personal well being as their main concern. 

You were right all along

On 8/31/2018 at 12:50 PM, chizwhiz said:

Amen. So it isn't just me seeing this. There have been posts about her before on here.

Jamie Lynn lived right next to Lou in Nashville for about 2 years, they were very close(?) Lou is the one that is officially just the 'tax manager' for Britney and Jamie Lynn, but is the publicist for everyone else. Surprised to know she was the person to first suggest the conservatorship to Lynne and Jamie, introduced them to Andrew Wallett to implement the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn remains unsigned so she uses Lou and Lou's lawyer for everything. It's all a bit weird, no? 

Now Britney's acting 'oddly' during M+G's, (whether you believe it or not) this blind item was published this week, and then someone who orchestrated the conservatorship turns up??? Odd.

During Circus and FF Britney was accompanied by Lynne and James, during the asia tour neither went with her and now this year neither have gone with her.... has someone had to step in instead this time?

Omfg the blind item :umomg: and I always thought these were just loads of **** 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Posted by ent lawyer :omggg:

James did go to the Asian tour though, that's when they got baptized at the Jordan River

19764329-1962949960615362-17593770543750

Imagine being baptized at the Jordan River, preaching about being a Christian and, in the same breath, enslaving a woman and making money off her for 10+ years. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Posted by ent lawyer :omggg:

James did go to the Asian tour though, that's when they got baptized at the Jordan River

19764329-1962949960615362-17593770543750

This pic gives me the creeps, yikes :umwtf: 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:18 PM, RavenRose said:

She has had monumental suggestions (that were brought into action in Britney's case, aka the conservativorship) for both of the girls life.

Lynne talks in detail in her book how Lou immediately set up for JL to be sent away to a christian boarding school esq program to get her away from Casey during the pregnancy; despite JL and Casey being on board about raising the child and being in a relationship. Firstly, JL was already pregnant. Nothing else bad is going to happen, so why separate her from the child father; who she is happily in a relationship with at the time? Secondly, how unbelievably cold of an idea that was. Just send her off. The only reason it didn't follow through was Lynne found out she wasn't able to go along with JL, had an uneasy feeling about it and put her foot down at the last moment. 

Again, Why is Lou so deeply intertwined in a personal family decision she shouldnt be and why does she feel so comfortable calling the shots for them? She had everything in motion and set up to send JL away, without Lynne. That speaks volumes to me on her character. That's just cold. What is going on behind the scenes where they feel comfortable enough letting Lou hold so much weight in their personal lives? 

On 9/2/2018 at 9:46 AM, chizwhiz said:

Lou is part of a Christian group called Brentwood Christian Calvary or something and JL was forever posting about the church when she was in Nashville.When Jamie Lynn was trying to make her music career happen still, lou networked her to fellow church follower Corey crowder to produce her Lp album ‘the journey’ (which Jamie Lynn self funded).   It’s like Lou keeps outsourcing all her friends to work for the Spears... that’s so odd?

Lou also employed Robyn Greenhill Who is now Britney’s PA and before that was James Spears sober coach. In an IG posting of Britney’s 33rd or 34th bday it was just britney and Robyn celebrating?? And that recent video from radio city hall where britney leaves with Sam and Robyn runs after them. 

It’s hinted in Lynne’s book that it could have been lou who who allegedly put Lynne in contact with Sam Lutfi (as she is her Pr) ???... sam contacted Lynne with a business opportunity before anything else happened.

It’s all really really weird the more you look at it.

if this was 2009 Jordan or fans would have pointed this out by now.

I didnt know most of these things :umomg:

On 9/2/2018 at 5:20 PM, generation glory said:

If that blind item is true, if Kevin’s lawyer sees it and he can dig into finding out if it’s true it could affect Britney’s visitations with the boys. They didn’t seem to be on tour with her that long this time but it’s probably because they’re almost teens so they’d rather be in LA with their friends. 

No. I'm not saying I believe the blind item however IF there’s any truth to it that could explain why Britney’s moods on this tour have visibly and seemingly quickly fluctuated specifically during meet and greets. 

Omfg, wasnt there a story back in early 2019 saying she was seeing her boy less? Smt about Kevins lawyer going to court and after that (in late 2018) she had the time with them reduced? In 2019 it seemed like she was seeing them only twice a week for some hours and they couldnt sleep at her house anymore. She had them for the same amount of hours at Christmas last year. The boys were also at Kevins at Prestons bday last year even tho Kevin was in New York "working". And on her bday last year, they were nowhere to be seen with her. She travelled a couple of times last year and the only time they were seen with her was in Disneyland. Now in 2020 it seems shes seeing them even less with Jayden saying months ago he saw her a couple of days ago and would only see her again in a couple of weeks! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 12:50 PM, chizwhiz said:

Amen. So it isn't just me seeing this. There have been posts about her before on here.

Jamie Lynn lived right next to Lou in Nashville for about 2 years, they were very close(?) Lou is the one that is officially just the 'tax manager' for Britney and Jamie Lynn, but is the publicist for everyone else. Surprised to know she was the person to first suggest the conservatorship to Lynne and Jamie, introduced them to Andrew Wallett to implement the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn remains unsigned so she uses Lou and Lou's lawyer for everything. It's all a bit weird, no? 

Now Britney's acting 'oddly' during M+G's, (whether you believe it or not) this blind item was published this week, and then someone who orchestrated the conservatorship turns up??? Odd.

During Circus and FF Britney was accompanied by Lynne and James, during the asia tour neither went with her and now this year neither have gone with her.... has someone had to step in instead this time?

@Steel Magnolia

Archived