Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

1 minute ago, Paulino999 said:

Yes it is... 

and her team... wtf WITH her team ? 

Literally it's the worst team ever... but I ve been thinking lately that maybe it's not her team,, maybe no one wants to work with her anymore... because of her behavior

Her team is garbage. They haven't evolved or changed since the early 2000's and have no idea how to keep up with current trends or what other pop stars are doing. To them, they see Britney as a deity and she will sell tickets, music, etc. solely on her name - which isn't false; however, her fans are finally waking up and realizing that this is totally unacceptable. Her team needs to be held accountable and focus on rebranding Britney instead of recycling her (A.K.A. the five-year POM gig). 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's what you all delusional stans get :tiffanynod:  

I think Britney herself would prefer if people didn't buy tickets so she would stop being a cash cow for everyone around her

as long as she's in conservatorship I won't believe she's still doing it because she wants to 

20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think Britney is a bigger problem than her team. Her team got her to where she is, they managed her in her prime. They WANT her to  make money and get good publicity and do a lot of promo. They are probably as annoyed as we are at BRitneys lazyness, lack of passion and unwillingness to promote her music.

Adam basically made it seem to be the reason he left Britney’s team. He was like the Robert Pattinson to Twilight as adam was to britney. 

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

that's what you all delusional stans get :tiffanynod:  

I think Britney herself would prefer if people didn't buy tickets so she would stop being a cash cow for everyone around her

as long as she's in conservatorship I won't believe she's still doing it because she wants to 

she's an adult, I highly doubt she's this incapable, overprotected little girl we all like to make her out to be.. she's a grown up, she can stand up for herself but she chooses not to because she's in a comfortable place, that place being "profitable mediocrity and laziness.." :schoolingtime:

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she's an adult, I highly doubt she's this incapable, overprotected little girl we all like to make her out to be.. she's a grown up, she can stand up for herself but she chooses not to because she's in a comfortable place, that place being "profitable mediocrity and laziness.." :schoolingtime:

You do know what a conservatorship is, don't you?

She has the legal rights of a child.

There's likely a good reason for that.

Gosh people, you’re promised a meet and greet and a photo. That’s it. You’re not promised a deep meaningful conversation like you’re bffs are anything.

Yeah it sucks that you spend a ton of money and that Britney acts like she doesn’t want to be there. But did you really expect anything else?

And anyone going into a M&G expecting to be the freakshow guy is delusional

And we should take for granted what he says because?

Oh yeah because there was another bad experience this week. Which we also can't take for granted.

Oh and yeah fans have diagnosed her bipolar, social awkward, anxious, fragile etc.

So all these must be true.

I would like to know how many of us, who are healthy and right and judges could actually overcome things Britney overcame, and continue our work equally successful as before if not more, do tours, interviews, commercials, stay fit, pay our ex because ha he has the right not to work, grow our kids etc.

Truth be told, past traumas are hard to overcome. Bullying experiences for some people are coming back no matter how many years have passed.

From my point of view Britney is a clearly strong person with drive and she just doesn't seem that sick as you make her seem.

I am not saying that any of you is wrong or the people who had bad meet&greets are liars but most of us who are not there may not believe everyone and disrespect a person in which all of us see sth and for that we are in her forum.

These stories of disappointed fans are RIDICULOUS. All are full of ignorance, selfishness and self-referentiality. These stories scream ME ME ME WATCH ME!
I am sincerely tired of all these childish scenes.

We all know how Britney is. Stop asking her to treat you as if you were her friend. You are becoming pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Exemi said:

These stories of disappointed fans are RIDICULOUS. All are full of ignorance, selfishness and self-referentiality. These stories scream ME ME ME WATCH ME!
I am sincerely tired of all these childish scenes.

We all know how Britney is. Stop asking her to treat you as if you were her friend. You are becoming pathetic.

None of us know who Britney is. We get some insight from the people who meet her and well... :whatitellu: that clearly doesn’t turn out very well.

And to quote Britney herself, I am a performer, I am a mom, I am funny, and I am your friend. Clearly, that heffa lied!!! :cardi:

Some of you are delusional. You've been excusing her **** behavior since her pathetic FTR documentary. No wonder she's using you. This is what you get for blowing her head up for the past 10+ years. Even her older fans that were there during her prime never let her do that. She always got called out by the public because we always knew that if she tried to be even a little arrogant, we'd put her back in her place.

She never had any extraordinary talent to begin with. She was an image. An image targeted to creeps. Her "deep" dying cat voice alone was never and will never be anything great and she would have had NO career had she gone down that career path. 

It's hilarious that she thinks she "worked hard" to get to where she is. Many people work hard and get little to nothing in return. She was always a puppet and an image and that's how she'll be as long as she's in the industry. She needs to stop being such a brat to fans. If M&G's are too much for her, she needs to stop them. 

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

THIS!!!

Fans think it is perfectly fine to recreate a breakdown in front of her and she should act all normal after it.

I wouldn't trust my fans either after that. That was just sick and disrespectful. So I cannot blame her for doing the same thing towards her fans ....

I love her and yeah I critisize some things but wheb it comes to this, I feel like fans had this coming cause of such behavior.

We KNOW how fragile she is, yet some have the audacity to act like the umbrella poser....

There have been so many great positive meet and greets before. I feel like she just cracked and I cannot blame hee for that

why would other fans pay the price for something an ******* did?what kind of logic is this?that's bullshit.ı hope someday you get treated like **** because of something that you didn't do.wonder how you'll feel.

2 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

And then you have pics and stories like this one:

Right! We get those bad experiences and then the pics come out better than usual, she gets on stage with tons of energy and smiling and candids of her looking fine. Either she overcomes things the moment they happen or things don't happen the way they are described.

Archived