Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

Which FFT experience? can you share the link coz i dont remember?

the person who shared the experience edited the op after a few days cause the thread went viral and different pop forums started reposting it and they didn't want to ruin Britney's reputation, so they deleted it.

Threads that old don't exist anymore anyway, but I still remember the story and it wasn't nice at all.

1- she has enough money so she can easily cancel M&Gs if she does not know how to handle her fans. Its disrespectful.

2- if she is sick and need treatment, then she should seek for the treatment. She has millions of dollars. If she really wanted to get better, she could buy a million dollar mansion in a quiet peaceful place, hire the best doctors and staff for house stuff. Then she could spend her time and money to get better. Its not like she is poor and needs to work. So dont come with the excuse of “she has a contract, she has bills, etc.” She can still make millions of dollars thanks to her previous material without doing anything.

44 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Couldn't agree more :bsass:

THE LOGIC

"Oh don't act weird around her, she's just a HUMAN like us" - "What...you met Godney and you're complaining? She is QUEEN, have some respect!"

"Treat her like you would anyone else you meet, she lurves that!" - "Whaaat, you expected her to talk to you, that's completely out of order".

"She's SICK don't you know, she has a cold/bird flu/Alice in Wonderland Syndrome" - "She slayed tonight! Luckily she got better though just in time to go on stage"

"She is forced to do these M&G's, she has no choice" - "Britney the boss. Britney decide what Britney will do".

There are more but I can't think of them now and you get the picture...! The contradictions make my head spin.

That reminds me. Has anyone seen Cappybot? I don't think I've seen him comment on any of the hit threads regarding Britney's M&G's. Did he finally crash?

19 minutes ago, BrettRebellion said:

I’m sorry but if you think M&G’s are paying Britney’s bills you’re highly mistaken. Also Britney doesn’t want to hear all your personal demons that you went through, you certainly wouldn’t appreciate 30-50 strangers telling your their darkest moments. You don’t know how to respond to stuff like that all time. I’m sorry you had your expectations set so high, but you knew how Britney meet and greets went. It’s just a photo op. Be nice, sweet, to the point. :awks: Now I do think Britney needs a break from performing, she’s been a work horse for the past 5 years, but she needs time to rest after this tour.

But he wasn't trying to tell her about his demons... he knew the M&G was going to be less than a minute long and put everything he wanted to say in a letter. He just wanted some friendly interaction lol like maybe a smile and an "I wish you could be the freakshow guy, but we've already got someone, sorry sweetie! Great to meet you :D"

7 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

That reminds me. Has anyone seen Cappybot? I don't think I've seen him comment on any of the hit threads regarding Britney's M&G's. Did he finally crash?

Actually he just replied to me on the Marta-gate thread when I asked what his opinion of all this is. 

He will forever be loyal to Britney, I just admire his dedication now!!

11 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

But he wasn't trying to tell her about his demons... he knew the M&G was going to be less than a minute long and put everything he wanted to say in a letter. He just wanted some friendly interaction lol like maybe a smile and an "I wish you could be the freakshow guy, but we've already got someone, sorry sweetie! Great to meet you :D"

I agree with so many of your posts on here! You're so right, it's very unfair to say this guy wanted to tell Britney his demons, he just wanted to be treated with a bit of respect. Is that how bad things have got now? Some people are defending her right to not be respectful to her fans who care about her?!

I feel sorry for both of them, truly. Britney is clearly not in a stable enough mentally to be doing meet and greets--there's obviously something massively off with her since this tour began. It's not fair on her, and it's not fair on the fans.

Archived