Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Char4B said:

This  forum should be imploded because y’all aren’t even fans.

there is zero proof any of this has happened. 

Over dramatic queens. Always need something to ***** about. 

? 

you know, this isn't just about the M&Gs and once again, wanting your fave to be better doesn't mean you're not a fan.. :mj:

homegirl doesn't sing live, looks like a cheap Vegas hooker on stage with her outfits, dances like a stiff, erratic, nervous teenager during her first school talent show performance.. SHE'S A JOKE.. :riha: you need to take off your rose colored glasses and stop supporting this mediocrity because that's why it keeps happening.. these M&Gs are just the cherry on top, realistically her career should have ended with the Britney Jean fiasco but it didn't.. :schoolingtime:

58 minutes ago, cheri said:

the same people who insist she's "crippling with mental illness" etc when these things happen are the same ones who think the cship is a bad idea. :cackling:

meanwhile u have britney, a 37 yr old mother of two, who finds the task of saying "No sweetie" to someone requesting to being the freakshow victim "too daunting" :cackling:

no **** she is under a cship. :cackling:

apparently that's her "anxiety" tho :cackling: where is her anxiety when she denies requested poses & hugs? she's entitled to do that, no one should be forced to hug another person, but britney has no problem saying no to people in many scenarios, so stop with that **** @Isla. :cackling:

Couldn't agree more :bsass:

THE LOGIC

"Oh don't act weird around her, she's just a HUMAN like us" - "What...you met Godney and you're complaining? She is QUEEN, have some respect!"

"Treat her like you would anyone else you meet, she lurves that!" - "Whaaat, you expected her to talk to you, that's completely out of order".

"She's SICK don't you know, she has a cold/bird flu/Alice in Wonderland Syndrome" - "She slayed tonight! Luckily she got better though just in time to go on stage"

"She is forced to do these M&G's, she has no choice" - "Britney the boss. Britney decide what Britney will do".

There are more but I can't think of them now and you get the picture...! The contradictions make my head spin.

I don't get how all u are talking **** about her when the problem is the annoying guy. He is like "is my fking dream and i paid so much money to you Brit to make it true" wtf. The guy is clearly crazy, then he just point her saying she is crazy bc she wasn't giving him the attencion he would like.

She oviously is tired of people asking her favors. She is a person, no a dream catcher. 

55 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I was reading about this story on another forum and they've been more defensive over Britney and less negative/overly critical than some of you guys.

The criticism is warranted. Not all of us are okay with licking Britney's *** for fifteen years. Those people excusing everything aren't actual fans. They would never pay for a M&G. They think it's funny when she's a "*****." We've not held Britney accountable for the longest time. No one is giving the fans the same benefit of the doubt or the respect they DEMAND we give Britney. Holy Spearit Britney, apparently the only person in the world who gets anxious, has bad days, and a past. We must protect ha at all costs. Where is the bubble wrap? Give her your money and shut up, right? Don't complain because YOU should have known, YOU should have read her mind, YOU were feeling anxious? No one cares. It's all about Britney's feelings.

It's sad because it doesn't seem like she's trying to get better. Or that anyone is trying to help her do so. Like you guys are worried that she has to put up with a fan that might be too pushy or that answering questions may make her too anxious... are you serious? If she can't handle that she needs to be in a serious amount of therapy so that one day she can be able to. Some of you make it sound like she may as well commit to being agoraphobic.

Though tbh I think she just doesn't like doing the M&G's and doesn't really enjoy being around a good portion of her fans.

11 minutes ago, B_banshee said:

I don't get how all u are talking **** about her when the problem is the annoying guy. He is like "is my fking dream and i paid so much money to you Brit to make it true" wtf. The guy is clearly crazy, then he just point her saying she is crazy bc she wasn't giving him the attencion he would like.

She oviously is tired of people asking her favors. She is a person, no a dream catcher. 

Not as a crazy as Barney though. Not trolling but you had it coming. Her fans made her. Sit down.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm so sorry your heart is broken. I feel you, I've been there...

But at the same time I have very mixed feelings about your situation and I don't know how to even express it in words not to make you upset.

If you were a fan since "...baby one more time" all the way till now you must know Britney well by now and I'm sure you've heard how the M&G goes. To be honest I was planing on getting M&G ticket  myself ,but then I told to myself I won't do it as it would leave me very disappointed. Just the fact that it lasts 5-10sec tells me not to expect to have a moment with her, clearly. We heard many times from other fans how it goes.

Britney had everyone's eyes on her big time of her life and everyone was touching her like she was some animal at the zoo, even worst. Some simple regular people who are extremely handsome and has a special aura about them even gets annoyed by peoples attention. Imagine Britney, we probably forget her fame and how big it was and how she got burned from it and what she had to go through....

It's clear that Britney is still doing her thing just because she's getting those great offers like Vegas residency and touring and she's takin' the opportunity to make $$$$$$$$$$$$ I know she has **** LOTS money, but she has family, she has kids, her lifestyle is expensive.... and I don't blame her for keep making money while most of you probably would say she should just leave the music industry if she's not there 100% . I personally understand this reality and it's my choice that I still support her and I will until the end of time.

For somebody saying to choose carefully who's your idol, I have to say she's human and she want's normal life after all. I had a situation very similar with her when she hurt my feelings.... but she's still my idol. She played a big part of my life ,looking up to her I'm a better person myself and she continue to inspire to be so in so many ways.... She still gives me joy in the end of the day and I'm grateful she's still out there.

I can go on and on, but it will drag into unnecessary discusion.... We all different, we all have different relationship with Britney. I think you've been still very naive towards Britney and bless your heart and I'm truly sorry and I wish she could do those amazing moments with fans backstage like she used to back in the day. But we don't walk through life in her shoes so I don't wanna judge her. We know how uncomfortable, awkward and weird  she gets meeting people especially random ones. She has anxiety...... and maybe deep down inside she's working with it or maybe she chooses to not face it at all and live at her peace. To be honest it's also all about the energy during those M&G, remember when Justin Bieber canceled his and just because everyone would be emotional and crying and stuff.... It's toxic to go through such energies. I think that's why people who are not die hard fans are having the best M&G with her where they laugh and hug and stuff, just because she feels their energy that they completely chilled and cool about her. And trust me, Britney always has been this subject for the past 20 years, she can feel your energy from the moment you walk into the room. Okay, I'll stop here. Just try to forget about it and chill, keep your self in positive vibes.

I'm so sorry and I still think you shouldn't give up on her...

P.S. At least you got pic with her. 20 years and I still don't even tho there were chances.... so many times and hrs waiting outside hotels and stuff...

I’m sorry but if you think M&G’s are paying Britney’s bills you’re highly mistaken. Also Britney doesn’t want to hear all your personal demons that you went through, you certainly wouldn’t appreciate 30-50 strangers telling your their darkest moments. You don’t know how to respond to stuff like that all time. I’m sorry you had your expectations set so high, but you knew how Britney meet and greets went. It’s just a photo op. Be nice, sweet, to the point. :awks: Now I do think Britney needs a break from performing, she’s been a work horse for the past 5 years, but she needs time to rest after this tour.

Archived