Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

2 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Right! We get those bad experiences and then the pics come out better than usual, she gets on stage with tons of energy and smiling and candids of her looking fine. Either she overcomes things the moment they happen or things don't happen the way they are described.

No one said ppl don’t have good experiences. Some do and we are happy for them but much like everything else it’s a select few. Every fan should have a great experience unless they do something really bad. 

So many ppl have said bad things. Ppl have to stop denying. 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

lady Gaga’s the one who we should be stanning she’s gone through depression and a lot of **** in her life and is a good person good to her fans makes good music wonderful concerts while this ***** here makes half of her meet and greets dissapointed and half ***** everything I used to call people crazy saying britney should retire but she should there’s something different she’s not britney anymore it’s like she’s totally different sadly not a stan anymore and I can’t help it . 

13 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

Some of you are delusional. You've been excusing her **** behavior since her pathetic FTR documentary. No wonder she's using you. This is what you get for blowing her head up for the past 10+ years. Even her older fans that were there during her prime never let her do that. She always got called out by the public because we always knew that if she tried to be even a little arrogant, we'd put her back in her place.

She never had any extraordinary talent to begin with. She was an image. An image targeted to creeps. Her "deep" dying cat voice alone was never and will never be anything great and she would have had NO career had she gone down that career path. 

It's hilarious that she thinks she "worked hard" to get to where she is. Many people work hard and get little to nothing in return. She was always a puppet and an image and that's how she'll be as long as she's in the industry. She needs to stop being such a brat to fans. If M&G's are too much for her, she needs to stop them. 

as harsh as this was and as much as I would like to disagree with some of these things (especially the part about her voice), I can't because this is pretty much 100% true.. :hideous:

Guest Brichney.

lmao at fans expecting currentney to hug and kiss them, wake up hunties, she won't, you'll be forgotten by the second she sees you, I mean she forgot she met Taylor Swift for God's sake

:jj:

but yeah, I totally see it, she's very disrespectful, I mean we get it you've been hurt but your fans have nothing to do with it, they won't eat you either, chill 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No one said ppl don’t have good experiences. Some do and we are happy for them but much like everything else it’s a select few. Every fan should have a great experience unless they do something really bad. 

So many ppl have said bad things. Ppl have to stop denying. 

You know what? We all have spent way too much time in all this. It's getting nowhere. I wonder why we are posting those huge replies to one another for something that doesn't affects our daily lives. 

Those who had good experience  good for them, those who didn't their problem.

Have a nice afternoon(?), those who will watch her tonight have fun and the others let's go for a walk, watch tv or sth :kiss:

23 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

She never had any extraordinary talent to begin with. She was an image. An image targeted to creeps. Her "deep" dying cat voice alone was never and will never be anything great and she would have had NO career had she gone down that career path. 

Yeah, she was an image.  She tried to rebel against that image with Original Doll, marrying Jason Alexander and Kevin Federline, chaotic, etc... and you, the media and the industry rejected her as w**te trash and tried to ruin her life.

It's no wonder she doesn't give a **** about 'her legacy' or barely talks about her 'prime' and does nothing to resemble it.

I don't know what to say tbh. I feel for him, I really do, but I think losing 30 pounds for a M&G with one celeb is a bit excessive (I really don't think Britney was gonna care how skinny or big this guy was) and I think he crossed a line asking about the Freakshow performance. I would hate to think Britney treated him badly, but for all we know there could be something else he isn't telling us. Still think the Spanish girl was looking for her 15 minutes of fame with her story. I do think Britney and her team should maybe think twice about doing M&G's in the future though. And Britney definitely needs a long break after this tour ends. 

32 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

Some of you are delusional. You've been excusing her **** behavior since her pathetic FTR documentary. No wonder she's using you. This is what you get for blowing her head up for the past 10+ years. Even her older fans that were there during her prime never let her do that. She always got called out by the public because we always knew that if she tried to be even a little arrogant, we'd put her back in her place.

It's hilarious that she thinks she "worked hard" to get to where she is. Many people work hard and get little to nothing in return. She was always a puppet and an image and that's how she'll be as long as she's in the industry. She needs to stop being such a brat to fans. If M&G's are too much for her, she needs to stop them. 

...are you even a fan?

2 minutes ago, The Dream said:

You know what? We all have spent way too much time in all this. It's getting nowhere. I wonder why we are posting those huge replies to one another for something that doesn't affects our daily lives. 

Those who had good experience  good for them, those who didn't their problem.

Have a nice afternoon(?), those who will watch her tonight have fun and the others let's go for a walk, watch tv or sth :kiss:

I mean I haven’t spent that much time on it. I was actually shocked it was still going today. I posted yesterday about it. 

I disagree that it’s going no where. I mean ppl thought that petition to get a refund would go no where but they got one. 

Its good ppl are speaking their concerns. 

Just because we post on here doesn’t mean we don’t have lives. I worked today and made tacos. We can multitask. 

Thanks? I will have a good day. Have a good day yourself! 

I wish no bad vibes on anyone. I’m just exhausted by ppl saying things are great. 

personally i'd be freaked the hell out if someone kept asking to be the freakshow victim! this person seemed to expect so much!

i am sorry they had a bad experience but i do think they exaggerated quite a lot.

but i'll obviously give my version once i meet britney again on friday!

So many people throwing shade about the m&g experiences. :tiffeyeroll:

His run through of the run-up to his m&g is more or less identical to mine (minus the part about actually making it to the gym).  :wontcry:

Regardless of stories and experiences from others- you picture it in your head how it’s going to go with you and her (as naive as that may be). My heart kinda breaks for the guy as a (what sounds like) huge part of his life has been torn down and ripped up right infront of his face. 

And it’s not just him- fans have been throwing in their stan card all summer with this tour. I’ve done a few m&gs in Vegas and then one last week on this tour and felt a definite difference. I’m lucky that Britney herself was lovely to me and it was security that ruined my time last week... however I was dreading her being rude etc to my face as it would break my heart too. So I do get where he’s coming from. 

Don't be an absolute fool... if we all had the money... we all know any fan would jump at the chance to meet her. So let’s not talk **** and slate any other fans that choose to do them.

We should all be supportive for each other as regardless of whether you think it’s a waste of money, his own fault for having high expectations... or whatever... it’s totally relatable and each and every one of us would be crushed :whatitellu:

I honestly don’t know what ppl expect. She’s very reserved and I wish ppl would realize she’s not Taylor, she’s not Pink, she’s not Katy. I don’t even think she realizes or gets why ppl are excited to meet her. Not excusing her behavior but from her videos and interviews she looks off and her personality seems to kinda range from day to day. She even looks awkward in videos dancing with her own boyfriend. Me being a stranger to her, I’d never want to meet her. I can go hang out with my own friends and be awkward with them without spending 2 grand lol at least my friends will take the time to look at me in the eyes 

So, only a two days after a spanish fan shared their ''bad expirience'' which was supposedly completely beyond their control (despite being told a number of times by security and Britney not to touch her because she wasn't feeling well), now we have another sob story.

I'm happy this person has lost weight and is in a better place, but I mean, really? four years of M&G's and only in the last week people are acting like it wasn't common knowledge they're a photo opp? 

Honestly, yes, the photos aren't as quirky as they were in 2016 or times in Vegas, but they're still cute, and both times, the issue is people's own expectations or their own attitudes, and the majority of people are happy with them, and not in the ''they'll do!'' indifference sense, they look happy and Britney looks happy, yet here we are hearing extreme stories, and that's before we look at the show and see her energy has been consistent and better than the past year in Vegas.

This fan was aware of what happened with the spanish fan, and freaked them self out, and part of me believes they're only sharing there story to get some side of following her. Fans who met her in Vegas when the M&G's were at their worst weren't so much disappointed, as they were underwhelmed, but somehow, fans are crippled in the past three days?

:disappointed: I mean Britney is a mess, but I think we all knew that already. I became a fan last year and from the very first moment, I knew I didn't want to meet her ever because she doesn't give a **** about us, she only cares about her children (and money). I thought it was obvious enough for everybody :wow:

The thing is people are still going to pay to get their pics with Brit so they ain't cancelling the M&Gs anytime soon

1 hour ago, G L O R Y said:

Which FFT experience? can you share the link coz i dont remember?

I think they're referring to when a fan met Britney but she said like two words in a robotic tone and seemed rude and didn't look once at the fan. There was a thread for it ages ago on here.

11 minutes ago, cheri said:

requesting to be a freakshow victim = crossing the line? omg :cackling:

how can a 37 yr old woman with two children think that a fan requesting to be the freakshow victim is "too daunting" or some **** :cackling:

if that's the case then no wonder she is in a cship :cackling:

she says no to requested poses & hugs all the time, she can easily say "no sweetie" to the freakshow request. get real :cackling:

Well it's concerning a performance in the show, I just think the fan was expecting too much asking about it and asking if she had already chosen someone for it. And Britney gets very anxious, she might have chosen someone else but felt obliged to have chosen him instead because he asked about it. And I don't think she would intend to upset him.

Archived