Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She seems fine having lunch in Paris with her friends. Smiling and looking cute. She seemed fine in Germany laughing and spending time with her sons. She seems fine on stage when she’s performing... then all of a sudden when it comes to meeting her fans... she is a complete ***** and wears a coat so no one touches her. It’s strange and if she cared, she’d cancel the meet and greets instead of trying to suck more money out of her fans.

THIS. Stop making excuses for Britney! I never understood the coat until recently and it makes perfect sense. Everyone has good days and bad - but in the end, you can tell she's over all of it by the look in her eyes. She needs a few years off to focus on herself, her family, and her mental health. The more she does, the worse she gets (physically and emotionally).

1 minute ago, msidoris said:

THIS. Stop making excuses for Britney! I never understood the coat until recently and it makes perfect sense. Everyone has good days and bad - but in the end, you can tell she's over all of it by the look in her eyes. She needs a few years off to focus on herself, her family, and her mental health. The more she does, the worse she gets (physically and emotionally).

Yes it is... 

and her team... wtf WITH her team ? 

Literally it's the worst team ever... but I ve been thinking lately that maybe it's not her team,, maybe no one wants to work with her anymore... because of her behavior

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Frankly, I don't care.

I've idolized Madonna my entire life. She's inspired me to achieve so many things for myself.

But I know damned well she's a ****, and would expect a M&G with her to go exactly like Tristan's did.

I put Madonna on a pedestal for her ambition and work ethic and her ability to inspire me to achieve more, not for her ability to make me feel good about myself as a person. That's all on me.

yeah, I can see both sides to this story.. while Britney is definitely a lazy, greedy ****, we are to blame as well for continuously supporting her behaviour with our money.. we bought Britney Jean, we bought tickets, we bought perfumes, we supported mediocrity, they know they can get away with this.. besides, this kind of behaviour has been going on for years, we should know better and I hope more fans wake up.. :schoolingtime: that's what I always say when infomercial companies get busted, sued and end up having to pay refunds when in reality: if you're stupid enough to buy, for example, a ring that will supposedly cure all your joint pain, then you deserve to get ripped off.. :mj:

Just now, Paulino999 said:

Yes it is... 

and her team... wtf WITH her team ? 

Literally it's the worst team ever... but I ve been thinking lately that maybe it's not her team,, maybe no one wants to work with her anymore... because of her behavior

I think Britney is a bigger problem than her team. Her team got her to where she is, they managed her in her prime. They WANT her to  make money and get good publicity and do a lot of promo. They are probably as annoyed as we are at BRitneys lazyness, lack of passion and unwillingness to promote her music.

52 minutes ago, gonzo said:

He went off script talking about being the freakshow guy... How did he expect Britney to handle that??????? We all know how fragile she is. I think the best thing for Britney is to just stop the M&G's all together. But then again she probably figures it's money for nothing that'll go to K-Fat lol

Britney should just say that they have already been chosen and give him a run on the arm and tell him to have a great night and enjoy the show.

not freak out and end the convo because she doesn’t have a script ?

Do we even know FOR A FACT that Britney has bipolar disorder? We shouldn't say it if we don't. We also should not blame all of her actions on her possible bpd. Plenty of people have mental illness and deal with them and still know how to treat people. I mean YES, we're all bound to have bad days, but come on. If she's this unable to handle meeting people, she absolutely should not be doing M&Gs.

Who did Marta payed to write this dramatic story/article? I only believe when he post his meet & greet pic.

If true, its sad. But i never really know what to think about those kind of stories. Its not right what britney is doing

For a britney fan, britney is EVERYTHING to them. But for Britney everyone is just another random fan, she has like, 40 or how many (?) m&g every night. Its a one-side relationship. Thats why i NEVER EVER would do a m&g with Britney. She would forget about me 5 minutes later.:tiffanycries:

I don't know. These M&G stories seem to just pile up and I don't know what to believe anymore.

Like just the other day I've read the one where a guy had the same name as her first boyfriend or something and she practically jokingly yelled at him and was told to get out and basically told him this whole story. It was something I imagined Britney to be like. Funny, quirky and making jokes. I know not every experience is like that and on her off days, it can get bad, but it's Britney Spears. We all know what she went through and if you're a real fan, you know what she can be like. 

But all these stories now seem a bit too much. For example this one. I understand it can break your heart, but I think he was overreacting to this and put too much pressure for just one experience. He basically "attacked" her with that Freakshow question, which is very awkward. What was she supposed to tell him to not come off as awkward or rude if they already picked another fan? Especially knowing how anxious she is. Plus it's really funny - he was sad they warned fans about touching her and everything and saying how he had to lean in to take a pic and then later in story he's like "My bff hugged me, even though I don't like hugs". Now imagine being much more socially anxious and being hugged and grabbed by complete strangers. He could be a bit more understanding.

Now, I'm not trying to defend her. Her M&Gs are definitely not worth their money, but I do think a lot of people are just overreacting in some things and should expect less when going into it.

31 minutes ago, BSthendal said:

I'm done with people excusing her for being "fragile"... if she is fragile she should be in theraphy or resting or whatever not milking their fans and doing that awful show... the service offered is meet&greet not photo&ttyn, britney it won't kill you to be more condensending and not such a diva *****...

i hate meeting artist, i rejected a m&g with Evanescence for the same reason... they can destroy easily when you connect with their music

as for britney, i always liked her music but as person she's fake as every artist out there tho... nothing new

***** BYE....you won't be missed cunty hunty

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

She seems fine having lunch in Paris with her friends. Smiling and looking cute. She seemed fine in Germany laughing and spending time with her sons. She seems fine on stage when she’s performing... then all of a sudden when it comes to meeting her fans... she is a complete ***** and wears a coat so no one touches her. It’s strange and if she cared, she’d cancel the meet and greets instead of trying to suck more money out of her fans.

Yes, out of respect for her fans, she should cancel them. Fans, out of respect for themselves, should stop shoveling their money towards the Britney Spears brand.

43 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

There's nothing wrong with setting a goal for yourself. He wanted to look good and make a great first impression. Heck, when I went to the circus tour, I wanted to look good for my outfit so I could just sit pretty in the stands! I thought all her fans would be gorgeous too and didn't want to be the fat sheeple. Maybe you can't understnd because you've never had to do it?

I too wanted to look my best in Berlin even if it was just for attending the concert :D after the concert I knew could only get 3-4 h of sleep  and then I would have my flight so I decided I would dress casually, no makeup etc to gain more sleeping time afterwards but seeing the buzz outside the arena (I was staying at a very close hotel) I just couldn't do it so I decided to bring my glam-squad (me) and prepare myself for the concert especially since it was my 1st Britney concert :D you do want to look your best haha, it's natural :D 

3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney should just say that they have already been chosen and give him a run on the arm and tell him to have a great night and enjoy the show.

not freak out and end the convo because she doesn’t have a script ?

We all know BY NOW that's never happening. I mean come on... if you're a true Britney fan you know what to expect when ur paying for a m&g. 

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

yeah, I can see both sides to this story.. while Britney is definitely a lazy, greedy ****, we are to blame as well for continuously supporting her behaviour with our money.. we bought Britney Jean, we bought tickets, we bought perfumes, we supported mediocrity, they know they can get away with this.. besides, this kind of behaviour has been going on for years, we should know better and I hope more fans wake up.. :schoolingtime: that's what I always say when infomercial companies get busted, sued and end up having to pay refunds when in reality: if you're stupid enough to buy, for example, a ring that will supposedly cure all your joint pain, then you deserve to get ripped off.. :mj:

Exactly.

I saw the Circus tour live, and could see with my own eyes she wasn't ready to tour. I haven't purchased tickets since.

If you're a fan of Britney you should know she's in a conservatorship, you should know she shaved her head because she was "tired of people touching her," you should know she has anxiety, you should know that she hates being idolized and wants to be seen as a regular person.

The way I see it is...If you love something, set it free. 

Fans need to stop putting such high expectations on a person who only has the same legal rights as a child. It's not fair to Britney, and it's not fair to themselves.

Simply put Britney isn't the sweet humble Southern girl she once was. Now she's cold, arrogant, lazy and over it. 

Her first strategy to get rid of big groups of her fanbase was the FF era where she was barely "there" for most of it. Then came the BJ era. Then the POM era. 

Having gotten rid of 80% of her fanbase she's now decided to turn each of us against her on a one by one basis. Clearly only the hardcore stans are left and Brit's determined to make us un-stan her :tiffanynod: 

53 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I don't know what's wrong with her. She either has some serious mental issues or she's just a *****. It's not that hard to be nice. I don't even care if she has some sort of social anxiety, you can still be nice. And if that's the case, don't do f**king meet and greets... I'm sorry but she seems so fake and I'm sick of it.

This is how I feel... I HAVE to believe she's not so mentally ill that she can hardly function in natural human situations because than what does that say about her and her team? If she's so mentally ill that it causes her to lash out at others for no reason than she should not be putting on shows and doing meet and greets. So, she just must not be that nice of a person for most people to be around, no? It's one or the other and both are incredibly sad.

this is really sad ... he expected way too much tbh, but her behavior was really disrespectful.. that's not the way to treat a person. (social) anxiety cannot be used as an excuse for BAD and ANTISOCIAL behavior. this has nothing to do with shyness. she manages to perform infront of 50.000 people but isn't able to have some honest , kind words for a fan, at least fake it for 60 seconds??? 

make sure to never buy a M&G unless you want to unstan. :jj: 

Archived