Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

sweety. I lost 40 pounds. It is fine to have a goal but he clearly said he did it for her and that is just unhealthy obsessive behavior.

His post just shows off how insecure and kinda obsessive he is tbh.

Losing weight should ALWAYS AND ALWAAAAAYS be for yourself!!

... It was his first time meeting someone he idolized for 19 years. What is wrong with wanting to look better for the picture you’re going to take with them? Y’all always try to excuse Britney and make the fans look like the crazy person. This is like the 20th bad M&G experience on this tour alone and y’all still can’t accept that it’s Britney. Y’all are just as obsessed as this fan writing on Exhale every day. :sippinga:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from my observation, these kinds of stories or the way she acted like this, is recently. u remember the fan who photoshop his picture with britney holding an umbrella? mocking her?  she acted rude to fans after that.  i dunno if it is just accidental. but yeah, it feels like she was rude or pissed off with fans after the incident. maybe she wants to make a lesson :janet: this is just theory, but yeah, it is possible. 

2 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

from my observation, these kinds of stories or the way she acted like this, is recently. u remember the fan who photoshop his picture with britney holding an umbrella? mocking her?  she acted rude to fans after that.  i dunno if it is just accidental. but yeah, it feels like she was rude or pissed off with fans after the inicdent. maybe she wants to make a lesson :janet: this is just theory, but yeah, it is possible. 

It started before that, about 3 weeks ago I think when she first got to Europe. But even if this was the reason - one fan upsets her so she takes it out on her next fans who have nothing to do with it? Still not ok!

I genuinely think she could go quite far before some people would admit she was in the wrong...which is scary.

I hope she stops M&Gs for good. She can't handle them.

I bet if she ever tours again and there is no meet and greets being sold y'all are gonna whine "why didn't she sell meet and greets" and be like "omg I saved so much money to meet her only to find out she isn't doing them". Lmao I can smell the drama already.

You know I am right. Whatever she does, it will never be good enough and that's the truth.

You so called fans pose with her to photoshop an umbrella in it. HOW THE HELL WOULD U REACT AFTER THAT. she cannot even trust her own fans

I'm done with people excusing her for being "fragile"... if she is fragile she should be in theraphy or resting or whatever not milking their fans and doing that awful show... the service offered is meet&greet not photo&ttyn, britney it won't kill you to be more condensending and not such a diva *****...

i hate meeting artist, i rejected a m&g with Evanescence for the same reason... they can destroy easily when you connect with their music

as for britney, i always liked her music but as person she's fake as every artist out there tho... nothing new

5 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

from my observation, these kinds of stories or the way she acted like this, is recently. u remember the fan who photoshop his picture with britney holding an umbrella? mocking her?  she acted rude to fans after that.  i dunno if it is just accidental. but yeah, it feels like she was rude or pissed off with fans after the inicdent. maybe she wants to make a lesson :janet: this is just theory, but yeah, it is possible. 

THIS!!!

Fans think it is perfectly fine to recreate a breakdown in front of her and she should act all normal after it.

I wouldn't trust my fans either after that. That was just sick and disrespectful. So I cannot blame her for doing the same thing towards her fans ....

I love her and yeah I critisize some things but wheb it comes to this, I feel like fans had this coming cause of such behavior.

We KNOW how fragile she is, yet some have the audacity to act like the umbrella poser....

There have been so many great positive meet and greets before. I feel like she just cracked and I cannot blame hee for that

If they think all of this won't reflect on sales of the next residency, well, I have news. Maybe it's what they need to face. :heresthetea:

Of course, they can't cancel the rest of the M&Gs, because they've already been paid for and scheduled. People will *****. It's a no win on the current tour unless they refund every M&G after cancelling the rest. Frankly, I'd just advise anyone with one left to be very mindful of everything that's happened, and don't go in expecting.... anything. At all.

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

When I said "where's the ethics in all this?" I meant how is it ethical to take advantage of a mentally ill person for money? The fact that the fans know she's ill and still pay for this kind of emotional / mental abuse is alarming to me. 

oh okay. I misunderstood. sorry.

I guess they just wanna meet their idol which is fine but I feel like the umbrella guy made her crack.

There have been plenty of positive stories in this tour.

I just hope she will never do them again to ease herself and the fanbase.

That's why vegas is so good for her. The stability. I HATE the vegas residency but it's what's best for her and I want her to be happy in the end. that's all

I stopped reading at "what should have been the greatest moment of my life."

That's putting far too much expectation on another human being. 

The greatest moment of your life should be the birth of a child, graduating with your PhD, or some other accomplishment you've achieved for yourself.

Not meeting a pop star.

7 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

THIS!!!

Fans think it is perfectly fine to recreate a breakdown in front of her and she should act all normal after it.

I wouldn't trust my fans either after that. That was just sick and disrespectful. So I cannot blame her for doing the same thing towards her fans ....

I love her and yeah I critisize some things but wheb it comes to this, I feel like fans had this coming cause of such behavior.

We KNOW how fragile she is, yet some have the audacity to act like the umbrella poser....

There have been so many great positive meet and greets before. I feel like she just cracked and I cannot blame hee for that

so one fan did something stupid and everyone after that has to suffer the consequenses?? Britney is a grown *** woman not a teenager. She should be able to seperate that one fan from all the others.

57 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Maybe we should all learn that we should be careful of whom we look at as an "idol" and instead find our inspiration in the real people around us.

Great comment. You’re right. I do think it’s okay to look up to an idol but people need to realise that a lot of times that the people themselves are the ones who get what they need from their idols, as in, they are the ones who do it. Idols can be like a filled canvas that you can intrepet in your own way. If you for example learned to love yourself by watching Britney, Britney didn’t do it, you yourself did it. You saw what you needed to see. Idols are fun, distracting, can be inspiring, but at the end of the day they are humans, filled with flaws. A lot of celebs are disgusting human beings just like none celebs are. I think people sometimes act as if celebs are more, but their **** stinks just as much as ours do. They aren’t less or more than their fans. People need to realise they look up to an image, and that’s okay. A canvas they can see however they want to see. The person behind that image, is someone you dont know and might not even like.

Personally, I would never pay money to have a picture taken with another **** sapien. That just feels weird to me. I once met Tom Cruise but that was for free. He just takes a lot of time to talk to fans. He doesn’t ask money. He expresses so much kindness and gratitude. His religion aint my business, i always enjoyed his work and he was a pleasure to meet! 

Britney should stop meet and greets and more and more i find her to have lost her humbleness. She cant place herself in our shoes anymore and i doubt she cares about making an effort to. She has what she has because we bought her music and tickets.

yeah, there is no excuse for her attitude and behaviour.. she should 100% cancel the M&Gs but she chooses not to because they bring in a **** ton of money.. if you want the money you better suck it up.. no mental illness serves as an excuse because if she has one she shouldn't be doing M&Gs in the first place.. THERE IS NO EXCUSE.. Britney is a greedy, lazy, money hungry ***** that doesn't give two sh*ts about her career or her fans.. :schoolingtime:

42 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Oh wow. I thought the most terrible and concerning m&g experience was one from the FFT someone shared here.

This one topped that.

I hope she gets free time and feels better. I can't stand doubting if she's as nice as we all think all these years. :(

calling her crazy shows he's an ******* though, I hope it's a language barrier and he doesn't completely understand what he says

Which FFT experience? can you share the link coz i dont remember?

so blame it on the fans for buying tickets to a m&g and meeting someone they’ve looked up to their entire lives? ... ok ... it’s our fault for meeting her when we know how fragile she is ... BOO HOO SHE OFFERED THE MEET AND GREETS. She is putting a product on the market for $2000 a pop and not delivering, quite frankly underdelivering with a touch of stale attitude and rudeness. Y’all need to open your eyes. She’s a grown *** 36 year old woman not some fragile child. She was competent enough to face Sam in court, competent enough to go on tour, record an album, put our perfumes, have a steady relationship with her boyfriend, but she’s not competent enough to be nice to fans who save all year to see her? fragile, my ***.

:smokney:

1 minute ago, STJ said:

Not true. To some fans, she's more than just a pop star, she's someone they idolized since they were 8 or 9. She motivated him to lose weight, and her music probably helped him escaped some rough times. 

But now he's gonna gain all the 40 pounds or 50 pounds back :jj: I hope he doesn't though. 

Frankly, I don't care.

I've idolized Madonna my entire life. She's inspired me to achieve so many things for myself.

But I know damned well she's a ****, and would expect a M&G with her to go exactly like Tristan's did.

I put Madonna on a pedestal for her ambition and work ethic and her ability to inspire me to achieve more, not for her ability to make me feel good about myself as a person. That's all on me.

Archived