The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

47 minutes ago, claug326 said:

I miss when you couldn't watch concert videos from a million different angles and live streams to disect every aspect of the show and get tired of seeing it so many times. 

I saw my first concert once. No insta, no YouTube. Nothing. Just once, live.

Right? Maybe onyxney touched her hair every 5 seconds too and we never noticed because we only have the hbo special in hq :janet:

• Like 2

No, I wish it was extended for at least 2 more years :crying1:

Jk, no, I think it's time for a change, but at the same time it feels like it's been so fast. If I look back, of course there's been hundreds of shows already, but it doesn't feel like so much time has passed, so that's why I feel fine. I mean, it's almost the same time that passed from BOMT era to ITZ. That was 4 albums, multiple videos and hits, many different Britney's and here it's been like one big era, with a couple of somewhat singles and two wasted albums.

I just want to enjoy, whatever it can be enjoyed from the show, like Oops, Stronger or Crazy, because I got a feeling that those songs are not going to be performed in a long time, whenever she's done with POM.

We have the Apple Festival, but I wish the POM show was actually filmed, in the Vegas theater, like it was planned and imagined. There were great dates over the years, and it's a shame it wasn't captured in glorious HD. That's what I feel it's missing to be like, ok, we're done with this era.

I wish the next residency starts from scratch, even if that means saying goodbye to many of the classic hits for a while, to make room for other singles or album tracks. Or at least that they are reworked, with a new remix and theme.

I repeat, I really don't care about the residency, what has me slowly dying inside is the lack of music videos / singles we've had these years. I'm so thirsty :yesplease:

• Like 2
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, I wish it was extended for at least 2 more years :crying1:

Jk, no, I think it's time for a change, but at the same time it feels like it's been so fast. If I look back, of course there's been hundreds of shows already, but it doesn't feel like so much time has passed, so that's why I feel fine. I mean, it's almost the same time that passed from BOMT era to ITZ. That was 4 albums, multiple videos and hits, many different Britney's and here it's been like one big era, with a couple of somewhat singles and two wasted albums.

I just want to enjoy, whatever it can be enjoyed from the show, like Oops, Stronger or Crazy, because I got a feeling that those songs are not going to be performed in a long time, whenever she's done with POM.

We have the Apple Festival, but I wish the POM show was actually filmed, in the Vegas theater, like it was planned and imagined. There were great dates over the years, and it's a shame it wasn't captured in glorious HD. That's what I feel it's missing to be like, ok, we're done with this era.

I wish the next residency starts from scratch, even if that means saying goodbye to many of the classic hits for a while, to make room for other singles or album tracks. Or at least that they are reworked, with a new remix and theme.

I repeat, I really don't care about the residency, what has me slowly dying inside is the lack of music videos / singles we've had these years. I'm so thirsty :yesplease:

i REALLY like your sättitude.

Dang, POM sucks, but you've prolly tired yourself of it, by over watching, and over thinking these vids. Sure the Choreo sucks, and the remixes, and costumes are not flattering, but she's active. I know she only truly brings it for Televised situations, but after the first run, I stopped checking for POM. I only care about Work *****, cause that Choreo is the only "Britney" thing in this whole show (to me personally).

Someone pointed out, people want the Britney experience, some have never seen her live. I know the tea, and I've never seen her live, since 1999. I won't waste my coins, I saw Diana Ross, and that was a perfect $200 spent. Britney is privileged, and is being lazy, I won't support it. I WILL support, a new album tho, with a proper photo shoot, and given she sings her own **** again.

• Like 1
Guest Brichney.

it's so f**king annoying how little effort she has to pull;  sooooooooo annoying, I mean it was cute for the first two years, now it's getting old and tired 

35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This, the setlist at this point is a mess! ... don't make any sense, Im tired of Boys, IUSA, Circus, TOMH/BOM, TTWE, etc. 

Britney needs a Director for her show ASAP.

• Like 3

If she does vegas again she absolutely needs to put on a whole new show with new choreography. The only part I think is perf aside from lipping is everytime, I think it’s a really pretty performerance. Other than that we need new entrances, encores, switch up the album tracks she performs, include hits like born to make u happy, sometimes, lucky, radar and so on and take out tracks like boys, do somethin, touch of my hand, breath one me. A whole new wardrobe is deffffffff needed as well. 

• Like 2

Well, the answer for this question is very obvious, 80% of Britney fanbase was tired (me included) and done with POM by 2015 already even before the revamp :tiffanynod:

My problem with POM is not the show itself, it's the fact she ignores all of her current music projects so they end up being either left out or totally ignored. If she separated those projects I wouldn't mind if she decided to stay in Vegas forever. :nyschool:

• Like 3

I’m okay with it. It’s still enjoyable to watch. ******* are just being overdramatic. 

When she does her new residency next year, it should be a completely new show. No Revamp and no recycling anything. They have to make the show entertaining and flattering to her as a a mature woman and work with her pop star persona. 

Im pretty sure it’s going to be called

Britney: One More Time 

Obviously they’re gonna be riding her 20 year anniversary and probably drop her 10th studio album. I hope that she does the Super Bowl, it would be perfect timing. This is gonna be a big pivotal moment in her career so I hope they handle it well. 

Madonna had been in the Pop game by ththe time her 10th album came out, and Confessions was HUGE. That entire era was amazing too. Britney can definitely pull of something like that, but she has to work for it. We all know the she’s capable. 

PS... I totally changed my avi to yet another flawless S4U, so iconique. Did any of you hunties notice?  :ohi:

• Like 2

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the new residency is POM 3.0 :tiffsniffle:

It has to be DWAD/TCSBS tier production if not better, especially considering the fact she’s been skipping around the same show (now a watered down af version) for 5 years. :receipts2:

• Like 2