The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

Guest Diamond Horse

Drinks today ✓

PARTY AFTER THE SHOW | Premier Nightclub | Thursday, July 19; Friday, July 20 & Saturday, July 21 ✓✓ 

• Sip Me Baby One More Time: vodka, lemonade, muddled strawberries & champagne
  • Toxic: vodka, orange juice, melon liquor & blue curaçao
  • It’s Britney *****: vodka, St. Germain, Sprite & cranberry juice
  • Oops I Did It Again: vodka, pineapple juice, sour mix & muddled cherries
2 hours ago, falka said:

I see U, Willy :flawfree:

Just checked Willie's IMDB page to see how tall he is and it says 5"9. Came across this also, made me choke :tiffanynod:

"Willie made the move to Los Angeles with high hopes of making it big in the pop music industry. He and his talents were quickly noticed and a whirlwind of success followed. He danced/toured the world with artists such as Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Kesha, Kylie Minogue, Chayanne, Little Mix, and Mary J Blige. Along with his amazing vocal and dance skills, Willie has become a sought after performing artist and has recorded original songs with top writers and producers in the industry such as Tayla Parx, Davy Nathan, Lil Eddie Serrano and more. He continues to make his own music in both Spanish and English today and is soon to headline the stage with his own cast and tracks. A mega talent with a massive social media pull and fan base, Willie has set the stage to be a colossal artist."

Did he write this **** himself??? Cute pic tho btw... xo

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SlaaayBitch said:

Like yeah, I know the show has gone thru various changes but it's still the SAME show. We've been watching it for the past 5 years.

IF she goes back to Vegas would you want an all new show OR POM reworked??:tiffanynod:

There’s like 100 people who actually watch the show on YouTube and Instagram. Everyone else just attends so most people are not tired of it

• Like 2

I wouldnt "forgive" because I wouldn't be mad in the first place. Nobody HAS TO keep touring just beause someone has fans doesn't mean they now owe them for life and have to keep touring forever and I have no desire to go to any of her shows again anyways...maybe like in a long time in 10 years or something I will miss her and wanna go see her even if it sucks but as of right now I don't care. I've seen her enough. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Crayboy said:

I really Wanna just stay off exhale til august tbh.

what I wouldn’t give for Britney to perform in jeans again:tiffanycries:

Do you like Britney Jean ?