The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

I'm tired of her attitude, really. Some people excuse her with the breakdown, but seriously it's obvious that she lives in a bubble where she thinks POM it's a ''fun show'' and not an overpriced concert where she should be giving it all.

POM has had an enormous run, but we wouldn't be so tired of it if she at least performed better.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

big nose big ****, choke us with your willie, willie :yasqueen:

I met him in Vegas along with another dancer, I thought they were taller but they're rather short. We've seen them so much these years, almost as much as Britney, that it's funny to see them in real life and confirm that they are indeed, real lol 

• Like 3
Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Where do you disable? I don’t see it under settings or profile. 

Account Settings

subcategory: Notification Settings 

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I met him in Vegas along with another dancer, I thought they were taller but they're rather short. We've seen them so much these years, almost as much as Britney, that it's funny to see them in real life and confirm that they are indeed, real lol 

Lol I was shocked at their height as well. But it makes sense britney isn’t very tall

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol I was shocked at their height as well. But it makes sense britney isn’t very tall

yeah, and they're barely taller than her, but I just never thought about it

Britney seemed like a tiny doll onstage lol I just wanted to kiss her and talk to her like you would talk to a baby :blol:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, and they're barely taller than her, but I just never thought about it

Britney seemed like a tiny doll onstage lol I just wanted to kiss her and talk to her like you would talk to a baby :blol:

YEAH I’m not so tall myself so when I took a picture with them and realized we were all the same height I was like omg I’m the perfect height to be Britney’s back up dancer.

• Like 1